English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

article_c8388a282fa05a75_1370819513_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Chelsea manager finished his first phase of transfers bringing in some big names to the club and couldnt resist a little smile for the press.Ive got rid of some of the players who i feel will not play the style of football i want at the club. we want goals and lots of them. The defense willbe improved but in time. As for transfers out of the club any mid 80 players may go on loan and 70 players may be sold

The new strike force consist of :-

falcao_2437798b.jpg

Radamel Falcao

Edinson-Cavani-007.jpg

Edinson Cavani

130603214439-football-neymar-barcelona-story-top.jpg

Junior Neymar

ngC2E3E32F-CA29-4D87-8C2B-40AD877E57C8.JPG?type=big

pinheiro toze

Midfield Men

Gundogan.png

Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN

FC_SEVILLE_KONDOGBIA_230213.jpg

Geoffrey KONDOGBIA

Defenders

Arturo-Vidal-Juventus-Champions-League_2890955.jpg?20130125131825

Arturo Vidal

fcb_fade_martinez_628.jpg

Javi Martinez

128826044706.jpg

kevin theophile catherine

News at Brentford

Brentford have completed the signings of Elliot Bennett from Norwich for 5 Million Pounds and Jordan Obita from Reading for 1 Million Pounds

Transfer Rumours

Brentford are waiting for Chelsea to complete other deals to find out if they can capture Hilario for 500K

Putting this on this thread...

brand.gif

laudrup_1533157a.jpg

Swansea City Announce Justice as New Manager

In a press Conference today shown above, Nick Justice was appointed at the helm of Swansea City, the side who were looking for a new coach to take over the void left by former boss Brendan Rodgers, they decided to go on the search for a new manager, the drew up a short-list, with many names such as Roberto Martinez, Gus Poyet amongst many other names. But today it was confirmed that Nick Justice would take over as the main man, the new manager is Nick Justice, who is pictured in an Earlier Press Conference, the experienced manager(Just and fyi that is laudrup but it makes it look better if I just say its me ha), whom brings with a wealth of world experience, having managed teams like Dartford and Bologna and a number of other sides like Hull City,and although he may have managed a number of sides in the past he has said that he knows he wants a long term project with the Premier League side. The English manager, who takes over in Wales, said he is felling very positive about the job ahead, we were able to catch up with him during our earlier press conference, here is what he had to say on his appointment and all things Swansea. " I am very delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a prestigious and quality side. I have been waiting for the right job to come along, and Swansea City is just that. This club is where I want to be, I know in the past, with other clubs of mine I have come in and made a number of changes, however it is different for me here, I will hope to keep the back bone of this club together by disrupting the squad with transfers to the minimal, I will not be over ally changing the starting eleven, as it is already such a great side, we have talented players at this football club, the likes of Wilfred Bony, Nathan Dyer and Michel Vorm, as well as players like Chico and Michu whom had a brilliant season last year, and look to be world class footballers, and I am more than excited to be working with this team and hopefully building a sustainable and quality side. We know that we may not have a great amount of funding this season however. We are currently also looking around to see who is for sale and who are possibilities as maybe five or sixof our signings ahead of the season, Jorge Koke of Atletico Madrid has poped up and although I really do admire his great talent and I'd love to have him here that is a very slim chance, but I'm not ruling out that we are interested in him. He is very talented indeed. I really hope to push this team this year last year they were branded like 'Barcelona' and one day I hope to play the likes of Barcelona. We hope to obtain a decent league position this season as well as having a decent SMFA Shield Campaign. But it will be a great season, i promise the fans that they will not be disappointed."

100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png

Spanish Contingent: Michu, Chico, Angel and Co.

Its been apparent over the past 12 months there is a major Spanish influence into the Swansea City side, with the likes of Michu, Chico Flores, Angel Rangel and Pablo Hernandez. With the addition of Pozuelo, Canas and Amat the Spanish link continues, and reports in Spain suggest that more Spanish players could be on their way to the Premier League as set for a Swansea switch. Swansea are recognised as a very good footballing side in Spain and Justice hopes to keep a Spanish influence to his Swansea City side as well as bringing in other nationalities to his ever improving Swansea City side.

spanswa.jpg

Big Spanish Influence at Swansea to continue

The transfers keep coming at the Britannia as 8 more players join Stoke City. Headlining the new additions is Isco who decided to join Stoke over Fulham.

He has also been joined by Lucas Digne, Xherdan Shaqiri, Lazar Markovic, Dennis Praet, Ruben Pardo, Juan Quintero and Manolo Gabbiadini. We've also had a bid accepted for Yann Sommer.

Happy with the players that have joined so far but there is much more to come.

The transfers keep coming at the Britannia as 8 more players join Stoke City. Headlining the new additions is Isco who decided to join Stoke over Fulham.

He has also been joined by Lucas Digne' date=' Xherdan Shaqiri, Lazar Markovic, Dennis Praet, Ruben Pardo, Juan Quintero and Manolo Gabbiadini. We've also had a bid accepted for Yann Sommer.

Happy with the players that have joined so far but there is much more to come.[/quote']

Will be interesting to see how many times gabbiadini plays. Seen as ur in div 1 and he only rated 85. Another bigger team taking a player or two just to sit in youth team or bench mainly.

there has been some big signings' date=' some good and some bad from div 1.

One club stands out tho with some very silly and dumb transfers, but I expected it from their manager...

what a joke! :eek:

lets see how long he lasts because I can see them flopping big time![/quote']

i'm guessing from your follow up posts your talking about stoke & there manager?

now i'm not getting involved in who signs who etc, but i highly doubt he'll flop with stoke, i mean if you can win the prem title & win a runners up medal two seasons later in e.c 7777 with wba, then i highly doubt your going to be a "flop" with any team as long as there not completely out ranked overall wise

i'm guessing from your follow up posts your talking about stoke & there manager?

now i'm not getting involved in who signs who etc' date=' but i highly doubt he'll flop with stoke, i mean if you can win the prem title & win a runners up medal two seasons later in e.c 7777 with wba, then i highly doubt your going to be a "flop" with any team as long as there not completely out ranked overall wise

[/font']

nope not Stoke at all.

Blackpool went all out for highly rated players leaving themselves short. Any loans would be appreciated greatly.Anyway we got a few players:

Jeremy Menez

Nelson Olivera

Goran Pandev

Yuri Zhirkov

Fernandez Gabi

Marcio Rafinha

Vicente Guita

Lorik Cana

Felipe Santana

Angelo Ogbonna

Aleksey Bereuztasky.

All of which will hopefully give us a decent chance if we can bed them and get a working system.

Palace prepare for more new signings:

The offer for Jonathan PITROIPA of Rennes from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

hi-res-160610791_display_image.jpg?1360084900

The offer for Mcdonald MARIGA of Internazionale from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mcdonald-Mariga.jpg

The offer for Marco MOTTA of Juventus from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Marco+Motta+Juventus+FC+v+Bari+Serie+nLr0FuzODDPl.jpg

The offer for Óscar CARDOZO of SL Benfica from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

23505.jpg

So the new arrivals at Notts County so far are:

Alphonse Areola

Joshua Brenet

Ali Adnan

Guilio Donati

Torres Oliver

Javi Espinosa

Max Meyer

Viktor Fischer

Adnane Tiguadouini

Luciano Slagveer

Gaetano Monachello

On Loan: Luke Shaw, Neal Maupay, (offer in for Ignasi Miquel).

Contested bid: Bertrand Traore - taking on Arsenal and Chelsea for a 75 lol brilliant stuff.

Going for youth so pretty happy so far. Will do a full report at some point.

A quite stunning few days at Sunderland as the chairman opened up his cheque book to attract some of Europe's finest stars.

SIGNINGS

Franck-Ribery_1.jpg

Franck Ribery - Joins Sunderland on a 2-1 deal + cash, the French wingman has opted a move away from Bayern to help promote the black cats. He is expected to captain the new look club given his experience and skill combined with glorious success.

Daniele-De-Rossi-reflects-on-the-fascinating-tie-against-Spain-160300.jpg

Daniele De Rossi - After contemplating his future with Roma De Rossi finally decided to move to Sunderland seeking a new challenge, it's undecided whether he will play in central defence of a holding midfield role for his new club.

p_daniel_alves.jpg

Dani Alves - Possibly one of the best Right Backs in the world will bolster the black cats defence while also providing some nice support for Ribery & co down the right hand side.

113215459_display_image.jpg?1317390286

Ferreira Pepe - The brutal man himself joins the premier league this transfer window he may be trialed as a midfielder and most likely swapping between central defence and a sweeping midfielder much like De Rossi.

Esteban-Cambiasso-Inter-Milan-Champions-Leagu_2423947.jpg

Esteban Cambiasso - Yet another Centre Back / Defensive midfielder joins the Sunderland ranks as they look to become one of the best defensive sides in the coming season. The man from Internazionale is very experienced and should bring alot to the table.

Helton_2395596.jpg

Arruda Helton - The superb older Brazilian Goal Keeper caught the eye of the Sunderland manager as they landed him on a very good deal late last night.

250px-Philippe_Mex%C3%A8s_2012-06-11.jpg

Philippe Mexes - The third Frenchman to join the black cats will most likely be a rotational defender in the Centre Back position.

SebastianKehl_1270286.jpg

Sebastian Kehl - One of the older Dortmund midfielders has joined the club as they yet again look to experienced players to help out the up and coming Sunderland club.

0+eric+abidal+barcelona.jpg

Eric Abidal - The Monaco swap for Abidal didn't last long as he quickly opted away from the club for a move to Sunderland, he's expected to play in the Left Back position.

LisandroLopez_2307165.jpg

Lopez Lisandro - Lisandro was one of the later arrivals to join from Lyon, at this stage he will be playing as a lone striker up front, but with the quality in midfield and the wings that shouldn't be a problem for such a prolific scorer.

180811.png

Rafael Van Der Vaart - Van Der Vaart a versatile attacking midfielder / winger is just another player to make his way over from Germany, departing from Hamburg overnight.

A good 3 other players in the Sunderland sights still but the transfers listed above should bring positive signs for the black cats, fans are expecting their best season yet.

Bristol City Signings So Far

Francesco Bardi

Nicola Leali

Moreno Alberto (On Loan)

Kenneth Omeruo (On Loan)

Flavio Ferriera

Guillermo Varela

Carlos Casemiro

Wallace (On Loan)

Denis Suarez

Maxime Lestienne

Anderson Felipe

Rafinha Alcantara

Leo Baptistao

Matej Vydra

We are building an U21 side here at Ashton Gate.