English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

Only 3 transfers for Cardiff so far.

Obiang, Potuk and Zuculini have strenghten the midfield.

Next step is to make the defense better, but gotta sell 5 players to get enough money to buy 2 new defenders.

Those 5 players are on the transfer list but I doubt anyone wants to buy them so will have to wait for external bids.

I expect ending somewhere in the mid of the table for the first season.

with the signing of modric earlier today my transfer dealings are done for now as i've now got two players for every position which is more than enough for a div 1 team unless i get hit by the plague or something

still got a decent amount of cash left and will look to add a few players a little further down the road once prices have dropped down a bit or when the traded players t.b's start to drop off;)

anywho's not made any major shifts with this team as like mentioned before pretty happy with the starting squad, bar maybe one or two faces

so this is what my starter and my b/cup team will look like

bwix.jpg

Sorry I had to leave my Nottingham Forest, but I don't have the time to make a good squad these days because my father is in hospital. :( (nothing very dangerous) I see my team is in good hands with HannahB. Hope you are happy with my signings Dante, Cleverley and Adriano Correia and Manchester United I hope you keep your promise in the deal for Cleverley. ;)

Good luck everyone, i see this setup is quite popular, so it must be a good one :D

Sorry I had to leave my Nottingham Forest' date=' but I don't have the time to make a good squad these days because my father is in hospital. :( (nothing very dangerous) I see my team is in good hands with HannahB. Hope you are happy with my signings Dante, Cleverley and Adriano Correia and Manchester United I hope you keep your promise in the deal for Cleverley. ;)

Good luck everyone, i see this setup is quite popular, so it must be a good one :D[/quote']

what promise is that....tell everyone so he dont break it...

You don't even know my past' date=' in fact you do not even know me, I haven't been in much setups with you. Lol[/quote']

i'm glad u haven't been in many setups with me! that fact you've pointed out makes it worst because in the one setup u r in with me, u shouldn't even be in it!

u have no respect for others, your selfish and just dam pathetic.

oh and the fact u used your forum mod powers to try save your already damaged image...is even more pathetic. Glad they took that power from u!

Hannah has the first choice to loan some players of Man Utd

and there is me thinking it was a deal that should be done as part of the deal already done, that agreement is minor. lol

still adding to that....pip is someone who shouldn't be trusted.