English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

All my signings (Im a newbie at "Picture Posting" sorry)

Jordan Obita (Reading)

Elliott Bennett (Norwich)

Matias Cardoba (Oriente)

Steve Pantelidis (Perth Glory)

Hoping to get

Ange-Frede-Plumin (Fulham) On loan

Orjan Nyland (24 Hours completion) Permanent

Cagliari (Forum) steered Sunderland to victory against AFC Telford United.

Sunderland outclassed AFC Telford United and beat them 6 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Ribéry scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Der Vaart and Cambiasso were also amongst the goalscorers.

New Brentford manager, Taylor Nelson celebrated a 2-1 win over Conference side, Hereford Town. But it Hereford that took the lead through a Rankine goal. But a goal from new signing Pantelidis and Martin Fillo secured a win for the home side

Transfer-Centre-Sky-Sports-News-Radio_2881898.jpg?20130104172057

Coventry-City.png

nenad-krsticic.jpeg

Nenad Krstičić

Suprised nobody placed a bid on him or even had him on their shortlist. Juventus are wanting him to replace Pirlo when he retires. Although i'm not sure if he will leave Sampdoria afterall he went through with his tumor in 2008. Although he had a setback, hes looking like a top player who i'm expecting to get another rise soon. He also recently got his first cap for serbia in Feburary.

19806.jpg

Salih Uçan

Another player i think has a bright future, again surprised with the lack of interest in him. He made 24 appearances for Fenerbahçe last season, mostly in the cup and Europe. But at 19, he made the most appearances out of all the players in his age bracket.

galeria51995-430x320.jpg

Aymeric Laporte

Don't know much about this guy, but heard good things about him so decided to take a gamble.

Chelsea-Vs.-Bolton-Results-Victory.jpg

sunnyskeg (forum) steered Chelsea to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Chelsea hammered Doncaster Rovers 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Gündoğan scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neymar and Oscar were also amongst the goalscorers.

sunnyskeg (forum) steered Chelsea to victory against Accrington Stanley.

Chelsea outclassed Accrington Stanley and thrashed them 9 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Falcao was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gündoğan and Cavani were also amongst the goalscorers.

sunnyskeg (forum) steered Chelsea to victory against Port Vale.

Chelsea beat Port Vale 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Falcao scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cavani and Mata were also amongst the goalscorers.

SEXAY LOOKING WATFORD

Watford have gone all out to re-shape the whole squad and there is not 1 single survivor from the original team. Have replaced every single player with a younger talented player with a brighter future. B)

Our transfer dealing are complete for now!!!

If Watford was a 'woman' every bloke would stop and look twice at her up and down... ;)

The team is looking too sexaaaayyy!!!

The offer for Hérita ILUNGA of Rennes from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The deal reported to be worth £500,000 plus Michael BROWN involving

Carneiro KEIRRISON of Barcelona and Leeds United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly... .

.The offer for Carneiro KEIRRISON of Barcelona from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Tal BEN HAIM of Standard Liège from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Liam LAWRENCE of PAOK from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Free Agent Lee CAMP from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Free Agent Julio ARCA from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Free Agent Jay BOTHROYD from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

.The offer for Free Agent Ferrie BODDE from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should double my money on most of these in 10 weeks time and for now they will raise my teams rating into the 80s.

The Cherry on the cake for Bristol Citys U21s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwgX-jx1JumKc87g-o3AnaIQA39o3D4f2ixDo-MCvsMh0PM1ua

Massimo Bruno

Massimo BRUNO has completed his move to Bristol City from RSC Anderlecht for £2,000,000 plus Greg CUNNINGHAM and Brian HOWARD . All other offers were turned down.

Bristol City have broken their transfer record by signing Massimo BRUNO from RSC Anderlecht for £2,000,000 plus Greg CUNNINGHAM and Brian HOWARD

If you dont know about Bruno then you should know :P

Stoke City have finally completed their transfer business. Not one player is left from the original team. This is how my lineup now looks:

Sommer (88)

Jantschke (88)

Ginter (86)

Papadopolous (89)

Digne (88)

Grenier (87)

Pjanic (90)

Shaqiri (89)

Isco (90)

Draxler (88)

El Sharaawy (89)

I've decided to go with a very young team which may struggle at first but by keeping them together we can hopefully see them mature into a force.

LEEDS SHAPING UP NICELY

I thought I'd pace myself with the squad overhaul and see how it works out with keeping a few of the original Leeds players.

Byram is attracting some big money interest - which was to be expected. I suppose a bid in the £6m range is fair for a guy who will probably end up in the EPL sooner rather than later.

Pre season has gone quite well - no defeats as yet.

Got ex-captain Howson back from Norwich, the excellent Buttner from Man Utd and filled the ranks with good kids from the Bundesliga.

I don't think we'll challenge for the div 2 title - but I expect a few +5 improvements by Christmas and we'll build from there.

Pre-season form has been good here at Spurs. Albeit against lower opposition, it is still hard to ignore 18 goals in 4 games.

Lavezzi and Muriel are the latest signings through the door and that might not actually be it as the Dempsey deal has been reversed meaning I am looking at offloading him again for a reasonable price.

Until I do though, it has put me in temporary debt - a little frustrating for myself considering the deal was perfectly legitimate however probably even more annoying for the Bournemouth manager who has now lost his best player.

Away to Chester tonight as we prepare for the season opener against Fulham this weekend.

SEXAY EIGHT

Even tho it was a friendly, and yes against a lower opposition, Watford gave their fans a little taster of what they call 'sexay football'.

Pretty much dominated and destroyed Ebbsfleet with goals nicely spread through out the whole 90 minutes. Now that is how you entertain and keep fans interested in the game being played in front of their eyes. Although Ighalo got a little greedy by scoring 2 goals in 2 mins and this made his team mates refused to pass him the ball for the next 5 minutes to teach him a lesson. It's all good as they laughed it of pretty quick.

Luis Veigas steered Watford to a 'sexay' victory against Ebbsfleet United.

Watford hammered Ebbsfleet United 8 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Bezus was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ighalo and Zuber were also amongst the goalscorers.

Fans across England will have to get used to seeing Watford playing this kind of football and even your normal 'i hate football' wifey will sneakily turn over channels when Watford play live on tv to admire the beautiful game being played the right way. B)

Only thing Watford have in common with Brazil is that they both play in yellow. Come the middle of the season, it wont be Brazil mentioned in the same phrase as 'best football ever played', it will be the mighty Watford!!!

''Sexay football, will take sexay Watford to the Premiership!''

The 'sexay' feeling made me do this post!

:rolleyes:

Absolutely tore little Chester FC apart. I know it was men against boys but 12 - 0 with 80 attempts whilst fighting it out with 10 men for 75 minutes is certainly encouraging to say the least.

It rockets the goal tally for pre-season up to 30 with 1 conceded. Just looking forward to testing the lads out against Premier League opposition now.

I shall be manager of Wycombe Wanderers, new to the forum but played SM for a while before taking a long break and this is my first team back. Started a bit later then the rest so missed out on many targets but no big problem as so many players at this level to upgrade with division by division anyway :D

I shall be manager of Wycombe Wanderers' date=' new to the forum but played SM for a while before taking a long break and this is my first team back. Started a bit later then the rest so missed out on many targets but no big problem as so many players at this level to upgrade with division by division anyway :D[/quote']

Welcome & goodluck :)

Fulham_FC_2e5a2_250x250.png

Season Preview

It's been a very busy pre-season at Cravern Cottage with a whole host of names departing and coming in. It's certainly a new look side that will excite fans with a new style of football.

With alot of other teams strengthening though, we won't get carried away and will be very happy with a top half finish as we look to build for the future.

Hopefully it will be a bright one.

Likely Line-Up

790549_Fulham.jpg

Key Man

34809.jpg

Thomas Muller

This was a transfer that shocked football! From Munich to The Cottage, Fulham will be expecting huge things from their new German playmaker. Expected to be given a free-role behind Brazilian striker Fred, alot will hinge on how he adapts to the English game.

First Fixture

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

It's always nice to start the campaign at home but this will be a tough fixture. Spurs will be looking to really push on this season at will be looking to fire straight from the off.

We'd be happy to get some points on the board and would probably settle for a draw.

Fulham Odds

League Winners- 350/1

Top 4- 80/1

Top Half Finish- 13/8

To Be Relegated- 6/1

brand.gif

neuer2swans.png

Manuel Neuer, Is the key to Swansea's sucess

Swansea City Ready For Premier League Season Ahead

"In a press Conference today shown above, Nick Justice was appointed at the helm of Swansea City, the side who were looking for a new coach to take over the void left by former boss Brendan Rodgers, they decided to go on the search for a new manager, the drew up a short-list, with many names such as Roberto Martinez, Gus Poyet amongst many other names. But today it was confirmed that Nick Justice would take over as the main man, the new manager is Nick Justice, who is pictured in an Earlier Press Conference, the experienced manager, whom brings with a wealth of world experience, having managed teams like Dartford and Bologna and a number of other sides like Hull City,and although he may have managed a number of sides in the past he has said that he knows he wants a long term project with the Premier League side. The English manager, who takes over in Wales, said he is felling very positive about the job ahead, we were able to catch up with him during our earlier press conference, here is what he had to say on his appointment and all things Swansea. " I am very delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a prestigious and quality side. I have been waiting for the right job to come along, and Swansea City is just that. This club is where I want to be, I know in the past, with other clubs of mine I have come in and made a number of changes, however it is different for me here, I will hope to keep the back bone of this club together by disrupting the squad with transfers to the minimal, I will not be over ally changing the starting eleven, as it is already such a great side, we have talented players at this football club, the likes of Wilfred Bony, Nathan Dyer and Michel Vorm, as well as players like Chico and Michu whom had a brilliant season last year, and look to be world class footballers, and I am more than excited to be working with this team and hopefully building a sustainable and quality side. We know that we may not have a great amount of funding this season however. We are currently also looking around to see who is for sale and who are possibilities as maybe five or sixof our signings ahead of the season, Jorge Koke of Atletico Madrid has poped up and although I really do admire his great talent and I'd love to have him here that is a very slim chance, but I'm not ruling out that we are interested in him. He is very talented indeed. I really hope to push this team this year last year they were branded like 'Barcelona' and one day I hope to play the likes of Barcelona. We hope to obtain a decent league position this season as well as having a decent SMFA Shield Campaign. But it will be a great season, i promise the fans that they will not be disappointed."" Was what was quoted from Justice just a week or so ago, and no we caught up with Justice again ahead of the big start to the Premier League this weekend as Swansea line up against a strong looking Newcastle United. Who themselves have improved. But Swansea City manager Nick Justice feels happy with what he has been able to do with his new Swansea City side. He had this to say, " We have managed to add to an already brilliant side and now we look even better, we know it'll be hard to compete with many teams in this league for a decent finish, I'll be happy with top 10 in the current competitive Premier League Just one week ago Nick Justice was appointed the manager of Swansea City, and now we are going to take a look ahead to tonight's fixture with Wigan Athletic and catch up with justice and others, upon his arrival at Swansea Justice is quoted in saying... " I am very delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a prestigious and quality side. I have been waiting for the right job to come along, and Swansea City is just that. This club is where I want to be, I know in the past, with other clubs of mine I have come in and made a number of changes, however it is different for me here, I will hope to keep the back bone of this club together by disrupting the squad with transfers to the minimal, I will not be over ally changing the starting eleven, as it is already such a great side, we have talented players at this football club, the likes of Manuel Neuer, Nathan Dyer and Jorge Koke , as well as players like Chico and Michu whom are fairly new but still world class footballers, and I am more than excited to be working with this team and hopefully building a sustainable and quality side. We know that we may not have a great amount of funding this season however I have requested to the owners to maybe have a few more million made available to myself in order to make a few changes. We have made some brilliant purchases as I stated before and I really hope to push this team this year last year they were branded like 'Barcelona' and one day I hope to play the likes of Barcelona in SMFA competitions but that's a while a way yet, my main goal for this season is survival then to push on from there. But it will be a great season, I promise the fans that they will not be disappointed."

Having made such promises and also showing the ambitions the club has, Justice will hopefully be done in order to bring an opening day victory against a very improved Newcastle side under the guidance of Rick James. So it'll be a hard encounter for the Swans this evening, however Justice is quite hopeful of an opening day victory, this is what justice said when we spoke with him earlier this week, " I have high hopes that our opening game will go well for us, and that we can get of to a flying start, but if we don't then there are still 37 more matches, but lets not think negatively, as we have good morale after a very successful pre-season, and therefore I strongly believe we have a chance to have a special season, and surprise many. I have managed to achieve many achievements in football and I really hope that this club can be the same. I have a passion for the game and for Swansea City, I know I am a West Ham fan, but Swansea are now a part of me and they are the club I want success with. I have brought in some very pleasing and talented players as well as having the amazing team and structure we already had at this prestigious and amazing club. The chairman is fully behind me and I really believe this team will go somewhere special! In terms of the Newcastle, our main threat is probably Balotelli and Asamoah, but they have an overall very nice squad, that is very new to playing together so who knows, but I'm sure Rick Jameswill have his team In shape and ready for the game with us, and its a good game in prospect, I'm looking forward to getting started."

premier-league-logo-150x150.gif

swans.gifSwansea Cityvs Newcastle Utd 4.gif

Swansea City look ahead to Newcastle United on Sunday, which is the big premier league kick-off and with both sides under new management and both diving heavily into the Transfer Market as of late, it looks set to be a very big game for both managers and player to prove themselves to everyone else in the league.Both sides are teams who are looking for SMFA shield football next season. Key players at Newcastle look set to be bad boy Balotelli who has made a shock return the Premier League with the tyncastle from AC Milan. Justice has managed to land German national Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer a massive massive massive coup by the young English manager at Swansea as he is to be a massive feature and a key to the success for the Swans. Balotelli will have to be at his best to get past the German shot stopper. Justice was said to be delighted with the buy of Neuer as well as everyone else he has been able to bring into the club as of late to improve his clubs chances of obtaining a high finish.

7abbfc9f6319734443f81aa0b31f7136.jpeg

Balotelli a threat to Swans Claims Justice

RETURN OF THE SPANISH Bit...

100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png100px-Spanish_Presidential_Flag.svg.png

Spanish Contingent Increases: Koke, Adrian, Arribas and Rodrigo

Its been apparent over the past 12 months there is a major Spanish influence into the Swansea City side, with the likes of Michu, Chico Flores, Angel Rangel and Pablo Hernandez. With the addition of Pozuelo, Canas and Amat the Spanish link continues, and reports in Spain suggest that more Spanish players could be on their way to the Premier League as set for a Swansea switch. Swansea are recognised as a very good footballing side in Spain and Justice hopes to keep a Spanish influence to his Swansea City side as well as bringing in other nationalities to his ever improving Swansea City side. Adding to this Justice has brought in a number of Spanish talents. in the form of Jorge Koke, Lopez Adrian, Moreno Rodrigo and Alejandro Arribas. These young talents are a sign of what Justice wishes to have at Swansea as well as a key look at how his side may play there game!

spanswa.jpg

Big Spanish Influence at Swansea Increases

Finally.......

Big Signing: Not Neuer nor Spanish...DE SCIGLIO

52778.jpg

20 year old defender a quality player and will be Swans starting LB!