English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

Cagliari (Forum) steered Sunderland to victory against Manchester City.

Sunderland beat Manchester City 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Di Natale scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Just a friendly but nice to know i can potentially take it up with the big teams :)

Cagliari (Forum) steered Sunderland to victory against Manchester City.

Sunderland beat Manchester City 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Di Natale scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Just a friendly but nice to know i can potentially take it up with the big teams :)

i wouldn't get too carried away did you see who i had playing;)?

you actually had the stronger team out on the pitch by quite some distance

touche' date='

actually you got a really strong starting 11 should do well this season, as long as none of them retire before the season starts:eek: [/font']

Seeing as i went the opposite (young) in 14141 I figured I'd try old in this one see how it goes.

None of them should retire for at-least another 1-2 seasons the only concern atm is Pirlo i think the rest should be fine this season :)

Your squad mid twenties 90+ & strong with potential to grow will be great for many seasons. Mine is kinda short term.

Seeing as i went the opposite (young) in 14141 I figured I'd try old in this one see how it goes.

None of them should retire for at-least another 1-2 seasons the only concern atm is Pirlo i think the rest should be fine this season :)

Your squad mid twenties 90+ & strong with potential to grow will be great for many seasons. Mine is kinda short term.

well i don't mind too much as long as i do half decent with city

and don't do a raz(e.c28697 term:D) with them

Looking for value...

With so many experienced managers around, it's getting tougher to try and pick up the talented youngsters that appear on the radar in the major leagues.

Leeds decided to have a look at the Swiss and Belgian leagues - which kicked off recently.

Though you pay a little more for players from weaker clubs/leagues - you can get the odd gem turning up. I'm hoping one of the guys I bought might be such a "find" after starting the season strongly.

We've splashed out on three players I've never heard of

Geoffrey MUJANGA BIA - 23 years old from Standard Liege. 4 goals in 2 games IRL, so that's good enough to get him a "big money" move to Elland Road

Oliver BOZANIC - 5 goals in 3 games for Luzern's Aussie striker prompted a swoop from Leeds

Yuya KUBO - Young Boys' teenage Japanese striker. Worth a punt for the money and for his three goals in last two matches when coming on as a sub

Just squad players at the moment - but a +2/3 elevates any one of them to the first team. I'm banking on one of them continuing with their goalscoring streaks and Leeds should be quids in when they rise.

Just picked up Notts County on this divison, the manager before me has made some cracking signings with a few of my favourite players that I think have massive futures in Viktor Fischer and Max Meyer so hopefully I can continue the good work and guide them to success. :D

Chelsea-Vs.-Bolton-Results-Victory.jpg

Simon Coxell was unable to prevent a Chelsea defeat to Shrewsbury Town.

Chelsea slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Shrewsbury Town in their Friendly fixture.

[MOVE]im about to set up a new league, no players,100m cash max age 23 and max rating 84, r u interested? contact me for details or goto forum - new game worlds -NEW world youth setup[/MOVE]

Yatterman 1 steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Chelsea.

Shrewsbury Town beat Chelsea 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Weale had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Mkandawire and Oper were amongst the goalscorers.

Too bad is not a cup final:D

83 teams taken at present' date=' better turnout than I had hoped.

I have made a few changes to the forum manager list on the first post. If anything is incorrect or needs amending, just let me know.

Best of luck for the season opener tomorrow.

:)[/center']

shame we can't see how active these managers are anymore though as they've removed the last online feature for some bizarre reason

Div 2

IPSWICH 1 LEEDS 1

Leeds were unlucky to only come away with a point after dominating much of the game against a strong Ipswich side.

Howson, the skipper, scored for Leeds with Kerzakhov equalising for the Tractor Boys before half time.

Lasse Schone - Leeds' highest ranked midfielder - sustained a knee break that will sideline him for 7 weeks and Howson was also injured (like it wasn't hard enough already)

Division 3

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 3 Coventry City

I managed to pull of an impressive 3-0 win against most likely the strongest squad in the division. Although they bossed the total shot count, i managed to snip the possession statistic. The key to winning the game was the directness in Coventry city's play.