English Championship 28888

Re: Ec 28888

Well, I've been inundated with requests to join the next big EC....................a total of 9 managers interested so far!

:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I know quite a few of you are suckers for a good EC.

Like I said before, we are pretty much bang on course for this to open end of July / beginning of August.

Should see plenty of the real life transfers within the squads too.

So, who's in?

;)

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 28888 It's out and I bought it :D:D

Re: English Championship 28888 Thank you. I hope everything is ok for your Father. To add to the three players signed by Olivier, I've managed to bring 5 more to the club so far.

Re: English Championship 28888 Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a comp

We are now on a countdown of 99 ECs until 28888 is created.

This could take a few weeks.

Squads may well feature the majority of the summer transfers too.

Not overly fussed if not many are interested as there are plenty of ECs in the sea.

If you are interested, please drop a post here and I shall update the 1st post.

Cheers

B)

We are now on a countdown of 99 ECs until 28888 is created.

This could take a few weeks.

Squads may well feature the majority of the summer transfers too.

Not overly fussed if not many are interested as there are plenty of ECs in the sea.

If you are interested' date=' please drop a post here and I shall update the 1st post.

Cheers

B)[/font']

Should be good, still intrested;)

Riferimento: Ec 28888

Myself and a few others have been discussing the prospect of making the upcoming EC28888 the next succesful English Championship.

Now this maybe 2 divisions or even 5' date=' who knows. :confused: Whatever the set-up of it is, it would be great to get this filled as much as possible.....especially before all the new random SM accounts are opened and clubs taken just to fill the game world up.

I read somewhere the other day on here, that an EC doesn't have to be full to be a success, however it would help and if we can start to create a list of interested managers, this would be handy in the run up to its opening.

Realistically, this could take quite some time for it to actually come around. As an example, yesterday at 6pm i could see that EC 28217 was next up and at present, EC 28219 is up.....just over 24hrs later. So, that's 2 ECs created in over 24hrs.......i'm sure it will pick up. If it doesn't, i don't expect you all to commit to a new EC that won't open until 2016 :P

Anyway, if you are interested in getting involved, please post here.

Cheers

[b']Interested Managers:[/b]

Benjo_Benjo

Kevin Junior

PinkMan

charlie cat

.El Nino

husnain

ZlookVulk

Boby Emilov

sunnyskeg

rio90

Thalyson Felipe

JAMO-LUFC-15

BarneyLFC

Rooney999

Total: 14

im interested

Picking up pace now, just 51 to go before EC 28888 opens, just in time for the new English domestic season.

Just the 17 confirmed managers at the moment, so looking to get a good few more in.

Lots of summer transfer activity going on at the moment and more to come I'd expect. Will you pick up a team with any of the following recent transfers;

A. Schurrle

M. Van Ginkel

G. Deulofeu

K. Toure

L. Alberto

Fernandinho

J. Navas

A. Negredo

S. Jovetic

V. Wanyama

Paulinho

N. Anelka