English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: Ec 28888

Only 20 to go... The gameworld could be available as soon as this week!

How are teams usually dispersed in a situation like this' date=' where its a brand new gameworld?[/quote']

Purely fastest finger first.

As soon as it comes up, reserve who you look or alternatively wait for it to open to public.

Cheers

:)

Re: English Championship 28888

Ive been watching this thread for a while, but wasnt sure if i really wanted into another EC. But its sooo hard to say NO to a brand spanker lol

Im still uncertain, may leave one of the others...my beloved Newcastle most probably.

Does anyone know how many divs 28888 will have? Does it alternate 2 divisions an 5 divisions each GW?

Ideally id like a lower prem team...never done that before.

Re: English Championship 28888

Ive been watching this thread for a while' date=' but wasnt sure if i really wanted into another EC. But its sooo hard to say NO to a brand spanker lol

Im still uncertain, may leave one of the others...my beloved Newcastle most probably.

Does anyone know how many divs 28888 will have? Does it alternate 2 divisions an 5 divisions each GW?

Ideally id like a lower prem team...never done that before.[/quote']

I'm not quite sure how it alternates between 2 leagues and 5 leagues, its either randomized or perhaps judged by the creator. There are a lot of forumers seemingly interested in the Gameworld so hopefully it might reach the heights of 28697. I myself have to soon choose one of my current clubs, all of which I'm fond of, to quit in order to make room for the potential this one holds.

I'm hoping for a shot in the Prem as well so I figure many of us are hoping for a 5 league structure.

Hope to see you in here when it opens!