English Championship 28888

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 28888 It's out and I bought it :D:D

Re: English Championship 28888 Thank you. I hope everything is ok for your Father. To add to the three players signed by Olivier, I've managed to bring 5 more to the club so far.

Re: English Championship 28888 Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a comp

Re: English Championship 28888

thanks amigo - see you there. shame there's so little forum activity for 28888' date=' and 29673 seems to have disappeared altogether[/quote']

It's not gone unnoticed that you're 27 points better than my little ol' Vale side in 4th place, Richard - great work, my friend.

Whilst you're packing your flip-flops spare a thought for those of us clinging on to a play-off hope with players nearly out on their feet.

By rights, Huddersfield and Derby deserve to join you in D1 next season but anyone down to 10th could feasibly make it with an SM lottery-style run-in... :)

Kika "The Master" Derbyshire(Arsenalisbest Forum) earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against fierce rivals Chelsea.The match ended 3 - 3 between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1 encounter.

Reus and Müller were amongst the goalscorers.

My assistant manager seems to have done well against the current 3rd place in the division. I hope the fans don't tell him to take over as I will most likely be relegated, with crucial games such as Chelsea(division), Arsenal, and Reading.

d2

WIGAN 0 LEEDS 3

JOB DONE!

The title is secured with 4 matches still to play.

100 pointsgained' date=' 124 scored, best defence, unbeaten at home, 30 wins and just 2 defeats all season.

Possibly my best ever season in SMFA[/quote']

Well done on your season:D

That result meant we needed something Thursday to keep in with any play off chance. We played Derby and lost 1-0. Too inconsistent overall and the longer we are stuck in div 2 the more competitive it will be. On to next season :P

Well done on your season:D

That result meant we needed something Thursday to keep in with any play off chance. We played Derby and lost 1-0. Too inconsistent overall and the longer we are stuck in div 2 the more competitive it will be. On to next season :P

It's looking tough - but fight right to the end...

CITY CHAMPIONS FINALLY !!

Alvaro-Negredo-Man-City1.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY © 37 28 76

Chelsea 37 13 69

Arsenal 37 21 67

I waited this long depuisl time it's true we had a little pressure when it was beaten by reading and City won, we had to spoil this game. This is done, I am very satisfied with my players who made a beautiful season really is exceptional, you can expect the final game to celebrate title

Div 2

Blackpool 1-2 Burnley

Burnley seem determined to defy being relegated after starting a winning streak of matches at the end of the season. In 10 matches previous they had won 1, drawn 1, and lost 8. They have now won the last 3 matches, with this a 6 pointer against Blackpool. Can they escape with just one more match to go?

Champions!!!!!

About bloody time as well!!!!

Well done.

Our week has seen us finish the worst possible position 7th by a point but only ourselves to blame after results in previous weeks. This week has seen us get 3pts to finish 2-0 at Barnsley and earlier beat Boro 4-0 so pleased to finish off well.

Anyone have any loans for next year 80+ would be appreciated too. Thanks

Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a complete off day,..

Congrats to Port Vale for the promotion!!

With doubts about switching to Norwich City i decided that walking away is the not a good option, so there is gonna be another season where i will try to get Bolton to the highest division.

Cheers Daffers,

The fact you gifted me an own goal (plus my keeper was MoTM) suggests the game was tighter than the 2-0 scoreline.

If anything, I think the difference between the two sides was a slight edge on fitness in Vale's favour.

Fair play to you for sticking with Bolton after successive play-off final defeats and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you gain automatic promotion next season.

All the best,

ruts

PVFC

Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a complete off day' date='..

Congrats to Port Vale for the promotion!!

With doubts about switching to Norwich City i decided that walking away is the not a good option, so there is gonna be another season where i will try to get Bolton to the highest division.[/quote']

Unlucky dude!

But Kudo's to you for sticking with them, other's would just quit or take a job at a higher lvl. Proves youve got some balls & The best of luck for next season sir B)

EDIT: Oh yeah..Palace survive again :D

Cheers Daffers' date='

The fact you gifted me an own goal (plus my keeper was MoTM) suggests the game was tighter than the 2-0 scoreline.

If anything, I think the difference between the two sides was a slight edge on fitness in Vale's favour.

Fair play to you for sticking with Bolton after successive play-off final defeats and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you gain automatic promotion next season.

All the best,

ruts

PVFC[/quote']

Unlucky dude!

But Kudo's to you for sticking with them' date=' other's would just quit or take a job at a higher lvl. Proves youve got some balls & The best of luck for next season sir B)

EDIT: Oh yeah..Palace survive again :D[/quote']

I second this. Nice job and amazing loyality to your team Daffers. That's the spirit. Hope you finally get promoted next season!

Also, gratz on promotion ruts, and gratz on survival AJB :D