English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

Well so far, I tried to sneak a few 91 rated players in under the radar - epic fail as bidding wars commenced on them all :o

So far :

IN

Sebastien Corchia

Tomas Hubocan

Mohammed Rabiu

Lucas Evangelista

Alex Silva

Mattia Zaccagni

Three youth prospects and two first team players for the full back position. I have also read a few interesting articles about Rabiu of Krasnodar and thought he might be worth a punt before the World Cup. According to one very approving article, Rabiu was considered to be the leading light of the Ghana side.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/05/world-cup-2014-ghana-mohammed-rabiu

Have an offer for Stefan De Vrij of Feyenoord accepted as well to add a bit more cover to the defensive line. Trying to shift a few players along as well so if anyone wants anyone, just let me know (I won't hold my breath :D)

Wigan have agreed 3 loan deals for Wilfred Zaha' date=' Lucas Piazon and Elder Balanta which will be completed in the new season and will massively help us, thanks once again Pip.

Looking to sign Torres too but with competition I really doubt we will get the deal done.[/quote']

Yeah no problem. :)

Everyone 87 and under is available for loan.

Wigan have agreed 3 loan deals for Wilfred Zaha' date=' Lucas Piazon and Elder Balanta which will be completed in the new season and will massively help us, thanks once again Pip.

Looking to sign Torres too but with competition I really doubt we will get the deal done.[/quote']

We didn't however swapping Lima and McLean with our funds for Hernandez improves us and keeps us protected for back ups.

More incoming players at Norwich

Stefan De Vrij

Jefferson Farfan

Borja Valero

Marcos Rojo

All first team squad players and also added some youth players to the squad to make use of the limited funds we have left. Looking forward to the season start now :)

Manchester United

Neuer(95)

J. Cuadrado(91) - T. Silva(95) - M. Hummels(93) - J. Alba(92)

B. Matuidi(91)

C. Ronaldo(98) - M. Gotze(93) - M. Pjanic(91) - A. Griezmann(91)

D. Costa(92)

----------------------------------------

Scuffet(84)

J. Flanagan(86) - P. Jones(89) - I. Martinez(89) - A. Moreno(89)

F. Jorginho(88) - R. Barkley(88) - W. Carvalho(89)

M. Meyer(87)

J. Martinez(90) - D. Berardi(87)

Everyone from my youth team can go on loan. :)

Manchester United

Neuer(95)

B. Matuidi(91)

D. Costa(92)

Scuffet(84)

M. Meyer(87)

Was happy with my team until I saw this post....screw you man, screw you :P

Norwich City 5-0 AFC Wimbledon

Meaningless game against poor opposition but still nice to start off with a heavy win.

Port Vale FC

EC28888

League History

Season 1: Division 3 - 1st (P)

Season 2: Division 2 - 4th (P)

Season 3 Preview (Div1):

Back to back promotions see Port Vale enter the top flight and the somewhat daunting task ahead of survival.

Isimat-Mirin and Tomovic (both 88) come in at centre half on permanent transfer as well as Kiko (85) to provide cover on the wing.

Manchester United U21 trio Hinteregger, Silva and Keita add valuable depth and versatility on loan - the club wishes to extend its gratitude to Kev Junior (Pip) for facilitating this.

Vale Park has seen the installation of a further 3,600 seats during the closed season taking stadium capacity out to 26,000.

Tonight's friendly against last season's runaway Division 2 Champions, Leeds United, gives a welcome boost in confidence ahead of the new campaign. Vale's 1st choice XI, averaging just 24/87, ran out eventual 5-3 victors in a very open, entertaining encounter.

Port Vale FCManchester United U21 trio Hinteregger' date=' Silva and Keita add valuable depth and versatility on loan - the club wishes to extend its gratitude to Kev Junior (Pip) for facilitating this..[/quote']

They've developed well playing for you, Barkley is an example, now an 88.

Still got a few more players available with the youth team, think 83 is the highest.

Manchester United

Neuer(95)

B. Matuidi(91)

D. Costa(92)

Scuffet(84)

M. Meyer(87)

Great team there.

Port Vale FC

EC28888

League History

Season 1: Division 3 - 1st (P)

Season 2: Division 2 - 4th (P)

Season 3 Preview (Div1):

Back to back promotions see Port Vale enter the top flight and the somewhat daunting task ahead of survival.

Great job with them!

Gents.. I just joined as the manager of Huddersfield Town.

I'll be revising the whole team, ALL PLAYERS I HAVE ARE FOR SALE! ;)

Are there any 'special' rules that I need to know about? Also buying from unmanaged teams is not done I assume?

I'm in it for the long run.. I'll be probably be dropping to Div. 3 coming season. :D

Gents.. I just joined as the manager of Huddersfield Town.

I'll be revising the whole team' date=' [b']ALL PLAYERS I HAVE ARE FOR SALE![/b] ;)

Are there any 'special' rules that I need to know about? Also buying from unmanaged teams is not done I assume?

I'm in it for the long run.. I'll be probably be dropping to Div. 3 coming season. :D

Welcome and good luck. Buying from unmanaged teams only rule im aware of :)

I have sent the manager from Blackpool a PM. He made an offer for Morata from Barnsley (no manager). Asked him to cancel his bid, since I was told this is a rule.

I too would like to buy Morata, so if buying from unmanaged teams is common practice in this league, I will start doing it as well.

I just joined, so please inform me .. :)

Welcome and good luck. Buying from unmanaged teams only rule im aware of :)
I have sent the manager from Blackpool a PM. He made an offer for Morata from Barnsley (no manager). Asked him to cancel his bid' date=' since I was told this is a rule.

I too would like to buy Morata, so if buying from unmanaged teams is common practice in this league, I will start doing it as well.

I just joined, so please inform me .. :)[/quote']

What he said! Lol

Unfortunately it's an open gameworld and some people come in and do this then vanish as quick as they appeared...

Kevin Junior steered Manchester United to victory against Derby County.

Manchester United outclassed Derby County and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hummels scored the winner for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Thank you Hummels. :)

A bad start for my Aston Villa. Two losses.

I hid behind the sofa last night after pressing 'play match' on score centre expecting to be torn a new one by Villa - Ibra, Benzema, Pedro, Hamsik, etc...

Thankfully, like England, they didn't quite click - phew !!!

Little, ol' Vale 3 points closer to survival... :)

I hid behind the sofa last night after pressing 'play match' on score centre expecting to be torn a new one by Villa - Ibra' date=' Benzema, Pedro, Hamsik, etc...

Thankfully, like England, they didn't quite click - phew !!!

Little, ol' Vale 3 points closer to survival... :)[/quote']

Nice win mate, cheers.