English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

I'm quite interested

Decided to cut back when some of my current seasons end and would like to remain with 2-3 top GWs. Hopefully this will be one of them.

28697 was coordinated down to the last minutes before it opened.

I imagine we'll aim for something similar this time

I'm not quite sure how it alternates between 2 leagues and 5 leagues' date=' its either randomized or perhaps judged by the creator. There are a lot of forumers seemingly interested in the Gameworld so hopefully it might reach the heights of 28697. I myself have to soon choose one of my current clubs, all of which I'm fond of, to quit in order to make room for the potential this one holds.

I'm hoping for a shot in the Prem as well so I figure many of us are hoping for a 5 league structure.

Hope to see you in here when it opens![/quote']

cheers m'man :)

I fancy a middle team....so if it is 2 divs, id prefer lower prem/ higher championship. But knowing how fast these new worlds fill up...I'll be lucky to get any lol

If its 5 divs, then theres alot more clubs appealing to me (leagues 2 & 3), but wouldnt want to manage in a division on me tod lol

How long before it opens to the public?

cheers m'man :)

I fancy a middle team....so if it is 2 divs' date=' id prefer lower prem/ higher championship. But knowing how fast these new worlds fill up...I'll be lucky to get any lol

If its 5 divs, then theres alot more clubs appealing to me (leagues 2 & 3), but wouldnt want to manage in a division on me tod lol

How long before it opens to the public?[/quote']

Well, 28883 opens to the public on the 4th, so assuming 28888 becomes available to reserve tomorrow I reckon it will open to the public on the 5th (Monday).

If this is the case, I'd recommend logging in at midnight on opening (if you can). I'm sure that way you'd be able to get at least a Championship team.

Well' date=' 28883 opens to the public on the 4th, so assuming 28888 becomes available to reserve tomorrow I reckon it will open to the public on the 5th (Monday).

If this is the case, I'd recommend logging in at midnight on opening (if you can). I'm sure that way you'd be able to get at least a Championship team.[/quote']

ACE mate, thanks for the tip :)

Just a heads up' date=' the next English Championship to be created will be our [b']28888![/b]

Soon we will find out the league structure and how popular the reserving will be.

I hope the reserving isnt popular :o not gonna reserve and need a good available club

I hope the reserving isnt popular :o not gonna reserve and need a good available club

I hope so too, I'd like the opportunity to manage in the top flight.

I also hope that someone happens to buy the gameworld, as that's what seems to make it 5 Divisions instead of 2.

Also' date=' something else that I've noticed is that 28886 (created today) is now fully open already. This might mean that 28888 won't remain 'reserve only' for too long and in that case perhaps anyone looking at reserving might consider holding fire...[/quote']

yeah,noticed that aswell so it wont take most of my time waiting for the GW to open :D

How can someone buy it ? What's the cost of it?

There's an option to buy a Standard Game World for around £6 I think. If someone were to choose an English Championship they'd become the owner of the next one (which would be 28888), apparently this might make it 5 divisions or give them the option to make it 5 divisions.

I would be happy to buy it so we get the 5 divisions. But how do I know I'm buying 28888

if you buy now,you will get 28888 since its the next one but if someone has already reserved it your one could be the 28889