English Championship 28888

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 28888 It's out and I bought it :D:D

Re: English Championship 28888 Thank you. I hope everything is ok for your Father. To add to the three players signed by Olivier, I've managed to bring 5 more to the club so far.

Re: English Championship 28888 Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a comp

Re: English Championship 28888

Yeah it really flew up on us last night. I wanted to offer you a Prem club or something since I know you created this Thread months back and weren't around @ opening but wasn't able to.

Seems you got a good club in the end though' date=' probably the best in that Division so good luck.[/quote']

Cheers pal ;)

Mate...you are a now a LEGEND in my eyes :)

Ive managed to get Palace...i really wanted the hammers' date=' but hey...this is the challenge that ive been wanting...happy :)[/quote']

He definitely is a legend!

Glad you made it into the Prem' date=' mate. A tough challenge but I'm sure you'll do well![/quote']

Lol I only bought it because of the amount of interest involved, it was a good idea initially by the thread starter too

Some bids accepted. Stephen El Sharaawy will be the first new signing at the Brittania as we usher in a new era of youth, optimism and most importantly, good football.

In a battle with Spurs over Julian Draxler. Their manager hasn't changed his bid since he first made it so i'm hoping it was just over CV, as I made a quite sizable bid.

Finally, in competiton with QPR and Villa over Ter Stegen. Think it's between me and Villa realistically. Hopefully, i win out

Some bids accepted. Stephen El Sharaawy will be the first new signing at the Brittania as we usher in a new era of youth' date=' optimism and most importantly, good football.

In a battle with Spurs over Julian Draxler. Their manager hasn't changed his bid since he first made it so i'm hoping it was just over CV, as I made a quite sizable bid.

Finally, in competiton with QPR and Villa over Ter Stegen. Think it's between me and Villa realistically. Hopefully, i win out[/quote']

Gutted Milan rejected my El Sharaawy bid, he was at the top of my shortlist. Good signing for you, though.

I just hope that I at least get Draxler... although, I'm pretty sure it was a minimum bid so I guess not :(

Weidenfeller the first signing at Everton.In competition for Tello.

Rest of the bids still in.

Check your inbox! ;)

Gutted Milan rejected my El Sharaawy bid' date=' he was at the top of my shortlist. Good signing for you, though.

I just hope that I at least get Draxler... although, I'm pretty sure it was a minimum bid so I guess not :([/quote']

You didn't offer enough so it got rejected or your player values dropped.

Some new faces expected at Palace:

The offer for Fraser FORSTER of Celtic from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

fraser-forster_celtic-5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

The offer for Mario MANDŽUKIĆ of B. Munich from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

mangju.jpg

The offer for Serge AURIER of Toulouse from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=152600&g2_serialNumber=3

The offer for Diego REYES of FC Porto from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

main_reyes_01-02-12_0.jpg

The offer for Vlad CHIRICHES of Steaua Bucureşti from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

20121218105922_5MilanAcerbiGenoaChirichesSteauaBucarestRiosPalermoDrogba.jpg

Contested bids for Tello (Should win) & Pogba (Should lose).

Chelsea

Sunderland

Stoke

Southampton

Not naming players as some bids might not be ABD.

Who cares if a big club bids on a player 80 or under' date=' maybe it's a long term transfer where the player can become 85+ ?

Big clubs in real life just go 'Oh a small club is bidding on this player we should pull out straight away and let them have it, maybe you could loan the player if the big club buys them ?[/font']