-----------------------------------------------

mangju.jpg

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=152600&g2_serialNumber=3

main_reyes_01-02-12_0.jpg

20121218105922_5MilanAcerbiGenoaChirichesSteauaBucarestRiosPalermoDrogba.jpg

Contested bids for Tello (Should win) & Pogba (Should lose).

A good mix of youth, players approaching their prime and top class in Mandzukic. A good range of signings, making good business in general.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 28888 It's out and I bought it :D:D

Re: English Championship 28888 Thank you. I hope everything is ok for your Father. To add to the three players signed by Olivier, I've managed to bring 5 more to the club so far.

Re: English Championship 28888 Another loss in the play off final for D1 as last year... This year Port Vale ended up being far too strong in the final.. altough the squads are similair we had a comp

Re: English Championship 28888

Who cares if a big club bids on a player 80 or under' date=' maybe it's a long term transfer where the player can become 85+ ?

Big clubs in real life just go 'Oh a small club is bidding on this player we should pull out straight away and let them have it, maybe you could loan the player if the big club buys them ?[/font']

This isn't real life.

This comes up over and over in these kind of setups. If big clubs sign 80 or under rated players, not allowing smaller clubs to buy them AND play them, ESPECIALLY in a 5 division EC & at the very beginning, the odds of longevity of said setup is considerably shortened.

People are free to bid on who they want, of course - & I'm not naive to think they won't - it's just disappointing, IMO, to see this happening - & then someone like you at a division one club (being named & shamed) pipes up clearly not bothered because you are at a division one club (bidding on an 80 or under) & the longevity of this setup hasn't once popped into your head.

Just sayin'.

A good mix of youth' date=' players approaching their prime and top class in Mandzukic. A good range of signings, making good business in general.[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

REALLY happy with the signing of Chiriches, his style reminds me of Baresi..although Romainian lol

This isn't real life.

This comes up over and over in these kind of setups. If big clubs sign 80 or under rated players' date=' not allowing smaller clubs to buy them AND play them, ESPECIALLY in a 5 division EC & at the very beginning, the odds of longevity of said setup is considerably shortened.

People are free to bid on who they want, of course - & I'm not naive to think they won't - it's just disappointing, IMO, to see this happening - & then someone like you at a division one club (being named & shamed) pipes up clearly not bothered because you are at a division one club (bidding on an 80 or under) & the longevity of this setup hasn't once popped into your head.

Just sayin'.[/quote']

I don't believe in longevity any more because nearly every gameworld goes good for about 2 weeks and then just collapses and I believe it's not due to big clubs buying small players just the lack of activity these days is hard to find.

Gutted Milan rejected my El Sharaawy bid' date=' he was at the top of my shortlist. Good signing for you, though.

I just hope that I at least get Draxler... although, I'm pretty sure it was a minimum bid so I guess not :([/quote']

I was surprised to see they rejected your bid? How did that happen??

Edit: Regarding the players >80, the one i have bid on is a future talent. Don't think that just because i'm in Div 1, I should miss out on a potential 90+ player. Risers should definitely be left to the lower league clubs

Chelsea

Sunderland

Stoke

Southampton

Not naming players as some bids might not be ABD.

The chairman of Chelsea has decided to speak out following recent gossip in the press. With reference to 2 players our club bid on, we are entitled to bid on anyone! Just like anyone else can. We are then entitled to loan them out or play them in cup games too! It is our choice as a club as to what we do and no one else's. of course some of our youngsters at the club will be going out on loan or sold to 'smaller' clubs,as will some of our better players. Maybe we will be thoughtful as to who we deal with.

Well I'm Sunderland and surprised to see my name here all i did was bid on 4-5 10k players so i could complete my 2-1 deals and not go under the squad limit of 24.

The squad limit is 21' date=' so not a hugely valid point.

Oh and Ribery - stunning signing, stunning.

I don't believe in longevity any more because nearly every gameworld goes good for about 2 weeks and then just collapses and I believe it's not due to big clubs buying small players just the lack of activity these days is hard to find.

I think you are right re the activity (which is why I want 14141 to be very active) but you have to see that at the beginning of EC's this is an issue too.

I was surprised to see they rejected your bid? How did that happen??

Edit: Regarding the players >80' date=' the one i have bid on is a future talent. Don't think that just because i'm in Div 1, I should miss out on a potential 90+ player. Risers should definitely be left to the lower league clubs[/quote']

You are open to bid on who you want, as I have always said.

The chairman of Chelsea has decided to speak out following recent gossip in the press. With reference to 2 players our club bid on' date=' we are entitled to bid on anyone! Just like anyone else can. We are then entitled to loan them out or play them in cup games too! It is our choice as a club as to what we do and no one else's. of course some of our youngsters at the club will be going out on loan or sold to 'smaller' clubs,as will some of our better players. Maybe we will be thoughtful as to who we deal with.[/quote']

Is that a threat of not dealing with me?

Losing out heavily on my transfer targets' date=' even to my risers
:(

So, any decent loans will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers[/center']

Feel your pain.

______

I stated my reasons as to why I think people shouldn't bid on lower rated players when they are div 1 team at the beginning of setups like this (especially 5 divisions) so ill leave it at that, there is no point going on about it if people aren't willing to understand :o

The squad limit is 21' date=' so not a hugely valid point.

Oh and Ribery - stunning signing, stunning.

[/quote']

Oh really i seriously thought it was 24. Sorry anyway i just figured that i'd bid on a few players that i was sure no one would possibly need but i forgot about this being a big EC, thanks aswell i've gone for a more older higher rated squad this time around seeing as i went for the opposite in 14141 see how they pan out :)

well last time i logged in nothing had even been accepted, now all my offers have been completed,

kept the changes pretty modest as i like most the lads at city anyways and i didn't want to frape the squad too much so i can still put out a strong cup team

from the start aswell

so only did the 6 deals, tried seven but missed out on one deal which was thiago he ended up at brum

but the deals i did complete

i'm more than happy with they were

porto player mangala for lescott+sinclair

psg's sakho for milner+boyata

inigo martinez for a large amount of cash + pantilimon(glad i got this lad as had chelsea and tottenham also chasing him

my biggest signing was busquets inexchange for toure+navas which i didn't mind as navas i couldn't use anyways

real madrid's young rightback carvajal in exchange for barry+cash

also swapped out richard wright for you romanian keeper valentin cojocaru

now in regards to loans & cheap sales

guidetti &abu have gone out to portsmouth as i agreed to send them there shortly after the gameworld started just had to wait for deals to be done so ir didn't mess up my transfer values(didn't know if it would but didn't want to chance it)

also razak has gone out on loan to alfreton town

so far sold for c/v are

lopes =luton town

suarez = bristol

pending completion

nimely = walsall

huws = bradford

fofana = burnley

still got quite a few

youngsters going to cheap as well as a few 80/82ov rated players goin cheap aswell with the above 80ov players though if your in division 4/5 i will let them go out on loan to you even if there listed for cash as i know its hard to spend cash internally early on

below 80's though are strictly for cash sale

still chasing one or two players in the external market as well so once/if they come off the loan/sales list has every chance of increasing

Four more thru the door at Palace

Cristian TELLO has completed his move to Crystal Palace from Barcelona in a swap deal for Jerome THOMAS . All other offers were turned down.

Benfica-want-Barcelonas-Cristian-Tello-131871.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The offer for João MÁRIO of Sporting CP from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

49-joao-mario.jpg?w=600

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The offer for Nicolás GAITÁN of SL Benfica from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Nicolas+Gaitan+SL+Benfica+v+FC+Twente+UEFA+95wjmxf-JZjl.jpg

The offer for Rafal WOLSKI of ACF Fiorentina from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

1336732973866.jpg

Hi fellow managers! I'm a new forumer and I manage Liverpool in this game world. I've been checking out the forum for quite sometime and spotted the thread about this game world and was interested in joining a forum game world.

Not sure if I would be a regular poster or not but yeah... hello to all managers in this set-up.

Liverpool is loaning out players rating from 75-80.

Cheers!

Hi fellow managers! I'm a new forumer and I manage Liverpool in this game world. I've been checking out the forum for quite sometime and spotted the thread about this game world and was interested in joining a forum game world.

Not sure if I would be a regular poster or not but yeah... hello to all managers in this set-up.

Cheers!

welcome to the forums bud' date='the more active the thread is generally the better life the gameworld has so any participation is great [/font']

Musa, Willems and Niang sign for Spurs to add a little depth and youth to the squad.

Immediately after signing, Adriano confirmed that Niang could leave the club on loan. Terrifying scenes soon followed as managers and agents from across the Game World swarmed over the 18 year old.

"I expected some interest, he is a top player and will help out the smaller clubs a lot," said Adriano. "But I wasn't expecting having to look through that many team sheets seeing who needed him the most."

Niang has since signed for Division 4 side Plymouth Argyle.

"I have another player who will be available for loan, but I think I'll wait until this evening to list him after all of that chaos." - Adriano

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, mate. Glad to have you on board, being part of a GW that is active in the forum makes it a much more entertaining experience so I hope to hear more from you across the season.

Good luck with Liverpool.