English Championship 28888

Benjo_Benjo

Re: English Championship 28888

Musa' date=' Willems and Niang sign for Spurs to add a little depth and youth to the squad.

Immediately after signing, Adriano confirmed that Niang could leave the club on loan. Terrifying scenes soon followed as managers and agents from across the Game World swarmed over the 18 year old.

"I expected some interest, he is a top player and will help out the smaller clubs a lot," said Adriano. "But I wasn't expecting having to look through that many team sheets seeing who needed him the most."

Niang has since signed for Division 4 side Plymouth Argyle.

"I have another player who will be available for loan, but I think I'll wait until this evening to list him after all of that chaos." - Adriano[/quote']

i was going to go after niang myself but when i was watching the ac/city game in that tournament they played the commentators mentioned that it could niangs last couple of showings for milan as apparently he's going out on loan to newcastle this season, thought it was a bit strange one to be honest but then again figured it weren't worth chasing him if that did happen

searchq=blackburn+badge&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=F3n-UcjcB8-P7AbtyoDIDA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=OLerVC2AqBcXdM%3A%3B6VJoMwETrt0vrM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.o-posts.net%252Fnews%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F10%252Fbadge195-216779.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.o-posts.net%252Fnews%252Freport%252Fchampionship-far-blackburn%252F%3B1440%3B900

Blackburn Rovers Transfers

Samir UJKANI has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from US Palermo

Julian SCHIEBER has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Dortmund

Chinedu OBASI has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Schalke

Luca CIGARINI has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from SSC Napoli

Jan KIRCHHOFF has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from B. Munich

Krkic BOJAN has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Barcelona

Blackburn manager Adam Pennington is still looking to bring in more talent into Ewood Park. He states that his side will be expecting to get into a top 6 finish.

Bristol City have been hard at work landing Casemiro from Real Madrid

Signed youngsters Denis Suarez and Gustavo Varela from both Manchester Giants on permanent deals.

We also have bids accepted on Atletico's Leo, Udinese's Vydra , Lazio's Anderson , Inters Bardi , Juventus Leali and Malaga's Flavio Ferreira.

We are building a strictly U21 team here at Bristol City and hope the youth stars can take us to the next level.

Thanks to Manchester Utd and Chelsea for the three loanees to Bristol City this season they will all get games.

hi guys i manage Sheffield United:)

Welcome in & Goodluck :)

Hi fellow managers! I'm a new forumer and I manage Liverpool in this game world. I've been checking out the forum for quite sometime and spotted the thread about this game world and was interested in joining a forum game world.

Not sure if I would be a regular poster or not but yeah... hello to all managers in this set-up.

Liverpool is loaning out players rating from 75-80.

Cheers!

Welcome mate. Posting transfers + Results isnt really that time consuming :)

Pretty pleased' date=' how this EC is coming along, better than I had anticipated.

Worth the 4 month wait.

B)[/font']

I think many were waiting, like myself for it to get close to opening. You did a superb job keeping interest up buddy :)

Division 1:

Manchester City - Dan James

Fulham - Pinkman

Cardiff City - Danny Van Hecke

Chelsea - sunnyskeg

Newcastle United - Rick James

Manchester United - Pip

Crystal Palace - Barakus

Southampton - Ciaran Mcevoy

Tottenham - Adriano B.

Everton - RPR

Swansea City - Nick Justice

Sunderland - Cagliari

Stoke City - said7fabregas

Total: 13/20

If I have missed you, let me know.

Division 1:

Manchester City - Dan James

Fulham - Pinkman

Cardiff City - Danny Van Hecke

Chelsea - sunnyskeg

Newcastle United - Rick James

Manchester United - Pip

Crystal Palace - Barakus

Southampton - Ciaran Mcevoy

Tottenham - Adriano B.

Everton - RPR

Swansea City - Nick Justice

Sunderland - Cagliari

Stoke City - said7fabregas

Total: 13/20

If I have missed you' date=' let me know.[/quote']

Got to say, I don't recognise many forumers within Divs 4 and 5.

Along with Pip, I am looking at updating the first post for all forumers and what clubs they manage. So, if you manage in Div 4 or 5, please let me know as soon as you can.

Cheers

Got to say' date=' I don't recognise many forumers within Divs 4 and 5. [/center']

Along with Pip, I am looking at updating the first post for all forumers and what clubs they manage. So, if you manage in Div 4 or 5, please let me know as soon as you can.

Cheers

im Oldham mate,in div 3

How good is Adryan from flamengo' date='what's his pontential rating wise?[/quote']

Has had a dip in form but he's a very special talent if you are getting him in this setup,do that as he'll benefit you. as far as potential is concerned,Massive.