HOMEWORK THREAD

Guest Braap

Re: HOMEWORK THREAD

Yeah it is for D.T. an it is for Logo's does it mean lots of logos on 1 page

Yep, bunch of logos on 1 page.

And clayts, yes im superb at Maths, god knows what a Napier board is though :)

People need to try look on the net, thats where i get my info from, more reliable sources too ;)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep' date=' bunch of logos on 1 page.

And clayts, yes im superb at Maths, god knows what a Napier board is though :)

People need to try look on the net, thats where i get my info from, more reliable sources too ;)[/quote']

I did but found normal info. What year are you in Nav? Napier's Bones sucks, I have to hand it in tomorrow. :eek: I finished it though :P

I did but found normal info. What year are you in Nav? Napier's Bones sucks' date=' I have to hand it in tomorrow. :eek: I finished it though :P[/quote']

Year 11, got an A in stats last year, got the proper maths one now, gonna be a fun old year!

• 1 month later...

right i aint too good at maths and i will rep any1 who gives me the right answers .. here we go:

1a)Find the cube root of 57,correct to 2 decimal places

b)Work Out (-2.7)3 (the 3 is a litle 3 at the top:confused: :P)

c) Work Out \/(4.3)2(litle 2)-(3.1)2(litle2) give the answer correct to 3 significant figures

2 jason has £10,000 to invest for 5 years

he is offerd two investment bonds

a) High Yeild,which offers 5.3% compound intrest over 5 years

b)Step Increase,which offers 4.7% compound intrest for 2 years,followed by 6.2% compound for 3 years

which bond has the greater value after 5 years and by how much?

due in by friday and thanks in advance :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Describe the teachings of the religion which you are studying (christianity) about the relationship between humanity adn the rest of creation.

That is part a of my Religious studies coursework and i am severly struggling with it. Any help to just dechipher the sentence would be of great help.

Please :)

Describe the teachings of the religion which you are studying (christianity) about the relationship between humanity adn the rest of creation.

That is part a of my Religious studies coursework and i am severly struggling with it. Any help to just dechipher the sentence would be of great help.

Please :)

:eek: :eek: . i have no CW. 100% exam.

But what they are asking is they want you to comment on how we treat the environment, animals, the Earth etc but in a religous manner. I'm doing this in RE and tbh it's quite easy.

Cheers mate' date='could you tell me anything on stewardship and Dominion?

Its says i must explain them thoroughly but we have only vaguely covered them in class.

Cheers for the help.[/quote']

Steward: A caretaker of the enviornment and God's creation

Dominion: Authority over God's creation

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived