HOMEWORK THREAD

Guest Braap

Re: HOMEWORK THREAD

heres one for you guys who think homework is hard. Im working on a dissertation like essay. We had to choose our own questions.

mine is :

How does state anxiety effect a male elite footballer player aged between 17-30 self confidence and ultimately there performance.

It has to be 8000 words, referance 15 journal / peer assessed articles and each one must be anaylsed. :P

and thats less than half of the mini dissertation, cba to explain rest

heres one for you guys who think homework is hard. Im working on a dissertation like essay. We had to choose our own questions.

mine is :

How does state anxiety effect a male elite footballer player aged between 17-30 self confidence and ultimately there performance.

It has to be 8000 words' date=' referance 15 journal / peer assessed articles and each one must be anaylsed. :P

and thats less than half of the mini dissertation, cba to explain rest[/quote']

If you can choose your own questions why doesn't your question just be: Is 1+2 3?? And the answer would be yes. Done!! :D

Oh and one more math question for you -

(x+2)³

Once again any help would be appreciated. :)

• 2 months later...

Never used this or look for help to be honest but this assignment is as boring as anything :o

Anyone who has done any further education Sport read on :)

'Describe the purpose of, and resources required for analysis at two different levels of sports performance.'

I have about 3/4 page so far for non professional / amateur level and Im not sure how much more I can squeeze out of this rubbish lol.

Anyone done this kind of brief before with some advanced notes ;)

Need it in for Wednesday so only tomoz (Today) to get it done by lol! :)

mine is :

It has to be 8000 words' date=' referance 15 journal / peer assessed articles and each one must be anaylsed. :P

and thats less than half of the mini dissertation, cba to explain rest[/quote']

Your the man I need to help me with the below post ;)

I could make an effort on your questions as Im currently looking into anxiety and arousal based psychology in sport stuff ;) But another time maybe :D

Your the man I need to help me with the below post ;)

I could make an effort on your questions as Im currently looking into anxiety and arousal based psychology in sport stuff ;) But another time maybe :D

Im going up to leeds for a week to see my girlfriend. But post the exact question and ill post some links to some journal articles that my uni has on the matter.

Happy to help where i can :)

EDIT : OH you was offering me help :o

Handed that in a while ago mate ;)

Unit 18

Feedback and levels of analysis

The brief:

'Describe the purpose of, and resources required for analysis at two different levels of sports performance.'

Then as usual for the higher levels I just need to describe further and compare so thats easy enough.

Just seems to be a very bland and boring subject if you ask me :o

A little of what I have so far:

Football at a lower level. (Amateur, non professional)

The purpose of analysing football at this level is to be able to create a performance profile based assessment of a players or a team’s performance in order to be able to help them develop into a better player or team. It is used to help the individual’s progress into better players as they will be given feedback on their performances and will be helped through training to develop these weaker areas.

Due to the lack of facilities and equipment in most cases the players will be helped to develop as best as possible but will be unable to help the progression of performance reach its maximum level. At this level clubs will use techniques that require little or no expensive equipment. For example a cooper run will be used to measure levels of aerobic endurance where as at higher levels they could use Douglas bags to measure their oxygen uptake.

Im going up to leeds for a week to see my girlfriend. But post the exact question and ill post some links to some journal articles that my uni has on the matter.

Happy to help where i can :)

EDIT : OH you was offering me help :o

Handed that in a while ago mate ;)

Nah thought I would jokingly mention that im studying that area in sports psychology atm but it sounds far too complex for me lol.

Any help with my current assignment (posted below) would be awesome ;)

What i will say Dan is that the Cooper run, similar to the bleep test is a predictor of Vo2 max, and that Douglas bags only collect gas from the performer , they can be on a treadmil, bike, rowing machine etc, and from this gas their actual Vo2 Max will be discovered. If im heading down the right track, it would be worth discussing Video Analysis, semi pro / amateur teams could do this, but would only have the coach / manager to look over it and highlight important issues in there opinion. Pro footy has something called prozone i believe, basically it is a programme that allows the user to calculate amount of passes, shots, distance covered, pass accuracy, basically anything. I know they use it at Notts Forrest, as i got a interview there this month lol ( mini celebration )

That ok dan ?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

NEED A BIT OF HELP I'VE GOT A RE-SIT FOR TOMORROW!! MATHS:)

Could some one please explain the arithmetic sequence to me and how to find the 'nth' term

Here is the sequence:

1' date=' 4, 7, 10, 13

I may look stupid but i don't care:D

Please some body help

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ALSO CALLED (*ASAP*)

Thanks

Kyle Turner[/quote']

3?

Dunno if thats what its mean to be as i dunno what nsh is?

NEED A BIT OF HELP I'VE GOT A RE-SIT FOR TOMORROW!! MATHS:)

Could some one please explain the arithmetic sequence to me and how to find the 'nth' term

Here is the sequence:

1' date=' 4, 7, 10, 13

I may look stupid but i don't care:D

Please some body help

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ALSO CALLED (*ASAP*)

Thanks

Kyle Turner[/quote']

right you check how many it's going up in (3 in this case), then you multiply the nth term (term number) by 3, then subtract/add what you need to make the actual number (if that makes anhy sense).

Your example would be 3n-2 :)

• 7 months later...
Guest Scout Maker

I'm trapped on an Island, I can survive due to having enough food yet I need to call someone to tell them I'm here.

I have:

A satelite telephone (With no Battery)

A small electrical toolkit which contains ammeters voltmeters and tools but no cells

Thin Copper Pipes

Copper Wire

Bronze Medals

A do it yourself toolkit which includes two planks of wood, some steel nails and strips of Zinc metal

An ornamental birdcage made of aluminium.

Plastic Medicine spoons

A Glass Bottle

A packet of blu-tac

Could someone PLEASE help? I need urgent help :)

I'm trapped on an Island' date=' I can survive due to having enough food yet I need to call someone to tell them I'm here.

I have:

A small electrical toolkit which contains ammeters voltmeters and tools but no cells

Thin Copper Pipes

Copper Wire

Bronze Medals

A do it yourself toolkit which includes two planks of wood, some steel nails and strips of Zinc metal

Plastic Medicine spoons

A Glass Bottle

A packet of blu-tac

Could someone PLEASE help? I need urgent help :)[/quote']

you'll have to make a Copper zinc battery using the stuff.

hope you survive!!!;)

I'm trapped on an Island' date=' I can survive due to having enough food yet I need to call someone to tell them I'm here.

I have:

Thin Copper Pipes

Copper Wire

Bronze Medals

Plastic Medicine spoons

A Glass Bottle

A packet of blu-tac

You need to make a battery. Use the copper pipes and wires to connect it.

I have:

Thin Copper Pipes

Copper Wire

Bronze Medals

Plastic Medicine spoons

A Glass Bottle

A packet of blu-tac

I had this assignment given to me in Physics to a certain extent.

Forgot a lot of it. But you need the phone to work to save your self in the overall view of things, so you need to make a battery.

Cooper & Zinc play a big part in this but i've forgot a lot of it :o

I have:

Thin Copper Pipes

Copper Wire

Bronze Medals

Plastic Medicine spoons

A Glass Bottle

A packet of blu-tac

I firmly believe you'll have to build a boat with those materials. :P