General time/age players are added to database?

kgosser

What's the general, average age players are added to the DB? For example, how much longer will we have to wait until some of the kids in the U17 WC that just finished up are in the DB? Thanks.

Also, this will probably give away a lot of tactics, so I'm not expecting too much of help, but I'm wondering if there is a better, more veteran way around here for keeping tabs of new players entering the database other than just checking "New Players" every morning.

Thanks!

Re: General time/age players are added to database?

What's the general' date=' average age players are added to the DB? For example, how much longer will we have to wait until some of the kids in the U17 WC that just finished up are in the DB? Thanks.

Also, this will probably give away a lot of tactics, so I'm not expecting too much of help, but I'm wondering if there is a better, more veteran way around here for keeping tabs of new players entering the database other than just checking "New Players" every morning.

Thanks![/quote']

Get them added yourself! ;) lol

Email SM or go to section on forum where you can update DB.

NOTE: Keep in mind the criteria that SM has these days before adding players to DB.

They must play (or at least be on the team sheet) for a COMPETITIVE fixture for their club. Youth teams and reserves don't count, must be first team action. Cups and Shield games count as part of this as far as I'm aware.

Don't wory, I'm waiting on a few myself but Youth World Cups don't count unfortunately so unless they get signed by a club or break into the first team and play a game then you'll have to wait a bit longer. :o:(

Herby

yes, I'm waiting for some youth world cup players too. I'm 99% sure that i know one of the players that you are waiting for, Herby. Guys, please don't drop any names before they are added... that makes acquiring those players a lot harder :)

Agreed. I've noticed two types of players when it comes to signing youth:

1) The types that read forum posts and sign and

2) The types that do a lot of individual research outside of the forum

With help from you guys, I've moved to #2 on that list, and I'm starting to feel how annoying it is to get a forum sniper sign a player I've been tracking for a couple months.

And the one player you are talking about snike I know of as well, but he'll be joining the roster of a large team that is taken in like 99.9% of the leagues, so he'll be tough to snatch up. There's a certain *other* player that did quite well up front as a striker though who excites me :). Pretty obvious who that is.

Are players added once a week?