Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

Gold Championship 309

A moment indecision cost me the dream of Liverpool in a GC. Further indecision between AC Milan and PSG cost me both of them. So had to settle with Inter. The promise of never to spend another cent on SM, and to not log onto the forum (which lasted a month) both broken. Would be great if some people join my first big club reserve.

Re: Gold Championship 309

Dortmund here :D

Cool. Feel free to negotiate with Inter.

Juventus manager literally pleading with me to give him Kovacic and Ranocchia for free. Forget how many complete and utterly imbeciles there are playing this game

Another big deal negotiated. Nagatomo and Juan Jesus will join PSV. In exchange I will get Matavz, Locadia and Depay. Really happy with this one.

Means

Ins: Doumbia, Dzagoev, Matavz, Locadia, Depay

Outs: Cassano, Scheletto, Kovacic, Guarin, Nagatomo, Juan Jesus.

Alot of good players leaving but bringing in some really good talent. Should mean Palacio leaves for a defender. Ideally someone that can play LB and RB.

swanseacity-200x200.jpg

Swansea have pre-agreed 2 deals for when the Game World opens up. The first sees Pablo Hernandez leaving in exchange for the exciting yet unpredictable talent that is Adel Taarabt. 6M will also be coming the way of the Swans.

The second sees the popular Perez Michu leaving for the sunnier shores of Portugal to the countries top club FC Porto. This is a deal which will bring 7M and Jackson Martinez to The Liberty Stadium.

No more negotiations are on-going but we expect a couple more deals to be thrashed out before the big kick-off.

swanseacity-200x200.jpg

Swansea have pre-agreed 2 deals for when the Game World opens up. The first sees Pablo Hernandez leaving in exchange for the exciting yet unpredictable talent that is Adel Taarabt. 6M will also be coming the way of the Swans.

The second sees the popular Perez Michu leaving for the sunnier shores of Portugal to the countries top club FC Porto. This is a deal which will bring 7M and Jackson Martinez to The Liberty Stadium.

No more negotiations are on-going but we expect a couple more deals to be thrashed out before the big kick-off.

Lovely dealing with you mate, hopefully Hernandez can shore up our side with some experience.

We will also be losing M'Bia for James Forrest and 11 million :)

Cool. Feel free to negotiate with Inter.

Juventus manager literally pleading with me to give him Kovacic and Ranocchia for free. Forget how many complete and utterly imbeciles there are playing this game

Thanks for nice comment for me. I wrote smilie with tongue and write haha when I write can you give both me for free. Nevermind good luck to all and welcome to others. :)

Thanks for nice comment for me. I wrote smilie with tongue and write haha when I write can you give both me for free. Nevermind good luck to all and welcome to others. :)

If you were joking im sorry I missed that mate. Had so many noobs making ridiculous 'bids' yesterday that i thought you were just another one. Sorry mate.

So the first part of the PSV deal has been accpeted. Going to be light at the back but really happy to get Matavz (something like 10 goals in 22 games which is a very decent return this season) and we know what talents Locadia and Depay are.

To add to Swansea's 2 pre-agreed deals I posted earlier. We have now managed to capture the signature of Laurent Koscielny. Williams and Dyer will be going the other way.

Ins and Outs (Pending)

In: Koscielny, Jackson Martinez, Adel Taraabt

Out: Williams, Dyer, Michu, Hernandez

Doumbia deal may have collapsed with chairman not allowing Scheletto and Cassano but will allow Palacio instead of Cassano. hope CSKA go with it.

Otherwise been slow in the market since the initial hurry. anyone interested in anyone please hit me up with a message

Well 2 out of the 3 deals pre-agreed here at Swansea have been completed.

The third and biggest deal of the lot has fell through as the other teams manager has spent the money he was supposed to be offering :rolleyes:

forum is finally back up:D

Latest signings for PSV see Vincent Guaita join for 12m and wonderkid Lumu join for 2.3m.

Departing the side is Van Bommel for 8m and Hutchinson for 6m.

You make some nice deals in PSV.

Juventus need depth in team I am looking for some strikers.

Absolutely shameless advertising here.

As you are all cracking forumers I thought this the best place to post this.

English Championship 28308 is now open and looking to become the next big thing. With the forum down yesterday we still managed to get 60 people to join, so sign up before you miss out :)