Sign in to follow this  
Patricovic

Gold Championship 308

Hi everyone,

I am Patrikovič Ala-Barüz, the Real Madrid manager. I am creating this thread because I think it is more fun to discuss about your transfer status, and results in here, rather than in news feed. Hope everyone are enjoying the game world so far. Wish you all a good season.

Re: Gold Championship 308

What was up with all these transfer reversals' date=' SM Devs?[/quote']

Jealous people. I already submitted bugs reporting what are going on, and also asking for my refund. This managers are destroying the game world. I think that there should be no reverse deal if you offer only money.

Jealous people. I already submitted bugs reporting what are going on' date=' and also asking for my refund. This managers are destroying the game world. I think that there should be no reverse deal if you offer only money.[/quote']

What were the deals that were made?

What were the deals that were made?

Sahim plus 16 million for Neymar reversed. Albiol and Alex Fernendes (84) plus 6 million for Rami reversed. Portillo 85 plus I think 6 million for Abidal reversed. Many deals that should not have been reversed got reversed.

Whilst the managers of the top teams in GC 308 were bickering, slandering each other and reversing their over-inflated deals for over-rated players, Scottish minnows Queens Park were in contact with their prospective manager regarding the possibility of him taking over their club and taking them to glory in the Scottish league.

Englishman, Nicholas Fursse, who was reportedly languishing aboard his luxury yacht in the South of France, was approached by the club officials who offered him a large sum of money in addition to a transfer cash pot of an estimated 8.4m to take over the club.

Prior to accepting the contract however, he wished to watch their opening match against Berwick Rangers just to establish the enormity of the challenge on offer.

Arriving in Glasgow that morning he was dropped off by the taxi and told to enter through the turnstile.

I thought it was odd as I was expecting to go through the main door but when the guy at the turnstile asked me for the £3.50 entrance fee I realized that I was at a low budget club

The 52000 seater stadium at Hampden Park was throbbing with the 512 supporters that showed up, including 6 away supporters who were segregated in the away stand.

The first Thing I noticed about the club was the security. The away fans were almost a 1/4 of a mile away. Quite impressive..

Things started off well for the home team with Striker Craig Smith netting a first half hat-trick, however the second half didn't fare so well....

In the second half the lads tired quickly and gave away 3 sloppy goals, I was not impressed

However, Fursse was intrigued enough to sign his contract and the next day took up tenure of the club.

The hardest job was to decide who to get rid of, until I realized it would be far easier just to decide who I wanted to keep.

The next couple of days saw 16 new players arrive at the club...

Rather than blow my budget on a couple of expensive players I researched the market for youngsters who will improve and be of value to this club for the future. Our ultimate aim is to reach the premier league and qualify for a place in one of the SMFA competitions. It would be magnificent if I could keep the same team the whole way

Tonight the change of team appears to have paid dividends as Queens Park brushed aside Elgin City with a comprehensive 4-0 defeat.

I am well pleased to get such a great result from my first game in charge. The supporters were fantastic and I am truly grateful for the chairman for laying on a ford fiesta to drive them to Elgin and back. We have some exciting times ahead

Newspaper reports that the Queens Park gaffer will soon be flying to Spain for talks about signing a senior member of the Spanish international team were quickly denied......

Can't say anything right now. After tonight's victory the board have invited me for a complementary bowl of porridge and whiskey

There were lots of important games last night across GC308 but I know that the result that everyone was really looking out for was the outcome of the 'El Classico' clash between Scottish Division 4 hopefuls, Queens Park, and Brechin City.

The new Queens Park manager and his newly revamped team arrived on the back of a recent 4-0 away victory and clearly hoping for a similar result.

When the team bus arrived I think most people thought I was leading a bunch of foreign college students on a field trip such is the youthful look of our team.

The agility of the team certainly proved to be a key factor. New signing Vardan Bakalyan (just turned 18), almost scored within 2 minutes on his debut but had the goal ruled offside.

The boy was clearly onside, his pace is so quick that neither the defense nor the referee could keep up with him. Blowing for offside was the only way they could catch up

Dutch youngster Daan Blij, scored 2 goals to make his tally 3 in 2 games and the result was put beyond doubt by our Captain Marvel, Petros "the Greek" Mantalos, who curled in a sensational free-kick.

A good solid all round performance from the lads, 7 goals in 2 games and 2 clean sheets. I couldn't have asked for more

A happy team bus left Brechin last night. Also had room to take home our away fans back to Glasgow. The chairman was so pleased that he stopped the bus at Tattler's chippie and treated us all to a fried mars bar.

I bet even the Real Madrid team don't get that kind of treatment

Rumours remain rife in Glasgow that Queens Park are on the verge of making a huge signing. The fans are excitedly discussing who it could be and the players are worrying which one of them is likely to be put on the bench....

SENSATIONAL TRANSFER NEWS

The Scottish footballing world in Glasgow was rocked today as Queens Park announce their latest capture.

In a city dominated by the exploits of giants Rangers & Celtic, today was the turn of tiny Queens Park to steal the limelight as they unveiled their signing of Rennes striker, Cheikh Diarra.

21 year old Diarra joins Queens Park after some lengthy negotiations &, having broken into the starting line-up for the French Ligue 1 club, young Diarra also becomes Queens Park's first international player; seen as a major coup for the scottish club.

Manager Nicholas Fursse had this to say....

I am absolutely delighted that Diarra agreed to join our club. He is a fantastic young talent and I am sure that his ambitions match those of this club

The transfer wasn't quite straight forward though....

This transfer deal was one of the most protracted I have been involved with. Mainly because a change of management at the Rennes club meant I had to deal directly with the chairman at his private chateaux south of Rennes. The deal was done over several bottles of expensive French wine served by topless waitresses and followed up by a personal lap dance with a Romanian girl called Trudl

The terms of the deal were so complicated that the Queens Park manager had to return to the chateaux on 7 separate occasions.

if anyone else is planning on signing a player from Rennes I can give the directions to the chateaux and send you Trudl's phone number

Unfortunately, on their return to Glasgow, the planned photoshoot at Hampden Park had to be cancelled because Diarra didn't have £3.50 for the entrance fee and neither the club officials nor anyone among the press had change for a tenner.

However, it is almost certain that the young forward will start his debut midweek in front of the home crowd, against Stirling Albion; with Michal Zuber expected to drop to the bench.

I had to deal directly with the chairman at his private chateaux south of Rennes. The deal was done over several bottles of expensive French wine served by topless waitresses and followed up by a personal lap dance with a Romanian girl called Trudl

Very nice.

Last night was the first time that recently appointed Queens Park manager, Nicholas Fursse, led his team out in front of the home crowd at Hampden Park.

516 fans were crammed into the 52000 all-seater stadium for the 4th division clash against Stirling Albion.

The fans were amazing. They were behind us the whole game,,,literally,, because at half time they all went and sat at the other end

Both teams went for an attacking mentality, ensuring that both keepers had a busy day at the office. Overall the match was very even but finally, in the 75th minute, Petros Mantalos broke the deadlock with a sublime free kick that gave Queens Park the 3 points, maintaining the clubs unbeaten run.

Delighted with the result, especially with it being my first home game. Full credit to Stirling though, they played well and made it very difficult for us. However, Petros is in a class of his own and I felt he fully deserved MOTM award

Asked how he was settling into his new environment, the manager replied:

Initially I felt there to be a little bit of resentment from the local people as they probably felt the club should have appointed a Scottish manager rather than an English one. However, once I pointed out some of the great things that England has given to Scottish football,,,,,, Berwick Rangers, Paul Gascoigne, the opportunity of being resident next to a country that has won the world cup,,,, they quickly warmed to me and now I feel they accept me as one of their own

Next up the Hoops face a top of the table clash against league leaders Stenhousemuir...

Stuart Bannagan has completed his move to Queens Park from Partick Thistle for £10,000

I just signed Bannagan for £10k. Only rated at 70 but playing regularly for Partick in real life who will be playing in the SPL next season.

Bannagan will probably just sit on the bench and make my tea for me until he develops player concerns. But hopefully he will get a big rise soon £££££££££

Queens Park, smallest club in the game world but biggest club on the forum, were hosted by top of the table Stenhousemuir today.

Stenhousemuir are sitting right where we want to be so we knew we would have to be on top of our game to get anything out of this match

Queens Park kept the same formation as the one that beat Stirling Albion midweek but with Daan Blij moving into an attacking role to support striker Diarra.

Naturally, with both teams unbeaten, the game was tight as neither side wanted to give anything away. Just when the fans were thinking that an early exit was in order to avoid missing the start of happy hour at McGinty's bar, Petar Misic popped up and volleyed in Janjatovic's cross to give the away supporters something to celebrate.

3 points, a record 4 wins in a row, 4 clean sheets and now top of the table. No wonder my chairman loves me

A good weekend for the Queens Park Manager got even better...

The chairman has agreed to let me re-carpet my office with the plush Highland pile I wanted plus I am getting the rowenta fresh ground coffee maker that Ally McCoist had when he was boss of Rangers. Top quality stuff
Also Trudl, the tart from Romania is flying over to stay with me this weekend. Who wouldn't want my job in this Game World right now??

Great news coming out of Hampden Park tonight.....

Trudl, the tidy wench from Romania, has agreed to be my club secretary until the end of the season!!

The chairman has rubber-stamped the deal and says he knows a geezer in Edinburgh that can fix her up with a forged work permit. A bloke called 'Alex Salmon' or something like that.....

This has to be one of the top signings made in this GW. Just hope the SMFA don't reverse it............

Last night saw Queens Park entertain Albion Rovers in their division 4 match in Glasgow. Unfortunately the kick off was delayed for a while because the Albion players didn't want to pay the £3.50 admission fee to get into Hampden Park.

Of course they have to pay. This is Hampden Park, the National stadium of Scotland. Even my players have to pay to get in, that's why I signed so many youth players,,,, because if they have a student card they can get in for half price

Albion Rovers probably left wishing that they hadn't paid. As Queens Park handed them a 6 goal thrashing to maintain their position as league leaders and create 3 club records (highest scoring home win, longest run without defeat & longest run of wins).

After the match the Albion Manager came to me and said that next time they would rather just forfeit the game, give us the 3 points and save money on the entrance fee. I told him not to worry because there won't be a next time as we will be in division 3 next season

Plenty of excitement at Queens Park yesterday after Scotland's most famous actor, Mel Gibson, made a surprise visit to the club.

Mel, who has starred in several Scottish blockbuster movies such as 'Braveheart' & 'Mad Macs', was in Glasgow attending a bible class and, on reading about the football 'rebellion' going down at Hampden Park, decided to see it for himself and asked to visit the club.

Naturally our chairman, always eager for a bit of PR, agreed immediately and somehow talked Trudl into digging out the club's best china, splashed out on a new pewter teapot and even donned his favorite club tie!

Mel seemed to enjoy his visit and was so thoroughly impressed by the transformation I have made to this club he even joined in one of our training sessions. Proving to have a bit of a flair for the beautiful game himself, Mel put in one crunching tackle on Vardan Bakalyan that launched the poor kid into the south stand and, on another occasion, curled in a superb free-kick from 35yards that knocked the beer glass right out of David Nilsson's hand.

After that there was the inevitable autograph session,,,,although I declined to give mine as I figured it would be a bit unprofessional for a man in my position.

Mel is a true gentleman and happily paid his £3.50 admission fee (probably because he isn't Scottish).

Best of luck Mel,,, and thanks for coming.

An unchanged Queens Park side maintained their position at the top of Division 4 after beating Arbroath 3-1 last night. Super Skipper Petros Mantalos taking the starring role yet again.

Congratulations to Arbroath forward, Steven Doris, who became the first player to score a goal against us since I took over!

As a result our goalkeeper, David Nilsson, has been fined a weeks wages.

It might seem like a harsh punishment but I am here to do a Job. I have never told any player that playing for me is going to be easy. The chairman has high expectations of me and, consequently, I have high expectations of my players. If David Nilsson doesn't like his punishment then I suggest he builds a bridge and gets over it

I have recently found some financial irregularities at my club.

When I divide my gate receipt money by the number of fans that attend each game it appears that the ticket price is approx £128 per person, which, for a lowly 4th division club, is a little bit on the expensive side. And that's also assuming that all those fans that bought season tickets either haven't attended a game yet or, if they have, that they forgot they had a season ticket and paid for another ticket?

Now I'm not suggesting that my chairman is a wily old character with a dodgy past that likes to walk the fine line between the law. However, when it has been clearly documented that the admission fee to Hampden park is £3.50 but on paper is £128 then it is obvious that some serious laundering is going on at this club and I don't mean washing of the players kit. I am surprised that the SMFA haven't picked up on this yet.

Anyway, being the honest law abiding citizen that I am, I brought this anomaly to my employers attention (i.e. The Chairman). Since then, every morning, I have found a plain brown envelope on my desk stuffed with crisp unmarked £20 notes.

My mother always told me it pays to be honest and she is absolutely right.

In case anyone was thinking of coming to Hampden Park tonight for our game against Annan Athletic I have been able to confirm our standard admission price with the chairman.

It is now £12. (£3.50 to get in and £8.50 to get out).

If you could bring the correct change that would be great.....

Any thoughts that this week's financial shenanigans at Hampden Park would effect the performance on the pitch were dispelled this evening by a thrilling and clinical victory against Annan Athletic.

The evening didn't start off so brightly when Scott Chaplain stunned the home crowd by putting the visitors ahead after only 10 minutes. Annan then held the lead right up to the break.

We cannot repeat what the manager said at half time as this is a family show but, whatever it was, it worked because the Spiders came out a different side and within 8 minutes two fantastic strikes from Cheikh Diarra had turned the game around.

After that it was a different game with Queens Park dominant and firmly in control. Petros Mandalos capped off another fine performance with his 6th goal in seven games.

It was a great display from the lads. They showed great resolve after the first half and are showing the kind of belief that will take us where we want to be. The first team have consolidated themselves very well and a 5pt cushion at the top of the division is nothing less than they deserve

Steve Cook just got a +3 rise making him the 9th player that I have signed that has risen so I am pretty pleased about that.

Not all have risen as much as I might have hoped but overall the average rating of my squad has increased to my satisfaction as well as individual player values, which has substantially improved the cumulative value of my team.

This should keep the club on a good footing for the short term as I don't anticipate we will make many changes to the team as I believe my current squad is more than capable of getting us to the Scottish second division.

May have to make a few changes to compete in the SPL if we make it there but by then we should have plenty of £s plus some high value players to sell or p/e.

All in all there is a very exciting future for this club that we are looking forward to.

Nicholas Fursse steered Queens Park to victory against Montrose.

Queens Park outclassed Montrose and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Diarra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Result never really in doubt with the spiders firmly in control from the start & Cheikh Diarra proving yet again what a fantastic signing he was for this club.

Who thought of that idea???,,,, oh yes, it was me

Shame he picked up a minor injury that will keep him sidelined for the next match against Berwick Rangers. However, it gives Vardan Bakalyan a great opportunity to show what he can do.

Last night saw Division 4 leaders, Queens Park, travel to the borders for their clash against Berwick Rangers.

The Berwick fans, whose side are so far the only club that have taken any points off the Spiders (who were without star striker Chiekh Diarra), were in buoyant mood and obviously hoping for a decent result.

The home supporters were very vocal, chanting and singing loudly and jeering my players throughout the game. I also took a bit of stick myself with constant references being made about my trousers being a couple of inches too short for my shoes. It's all part of the game though..

The game started off very evenly as Berwick, clearly motivated by their fans, took a physical stand picking up two early yellow cards for fouls on Steven Ross. Just before half time the crowd were incensed when the referee awarded Queens Park a dubious penalty for a foul on Dejan Janjatovic.

I have to say it was a soft penalty as the lad appeared to have got the ball first but Vardan Bakalyan did what I pay him to do and struck it home.

The home fans were in no doubt about who was to blame.

Unfortunately, while the Berwick players were remonstrating with the ref about his decision, the fans nearest the goal decided to pelt him with food. I saw at least one pork pie hit him. The poor guy was showered in pie crust

The game resumed shortly after stewards had removed the majority of the sausagemeat from the pitch and, in the 83rd minute, super-Greek Petros Mandalos scored from outside the box to notch up Queens Parks second & his 8th goal in 9 games.

With all 4 teams in the play-off places losing this win means that Queens Park are now 10 points ahead and in a commanding position at the top of the league.

Turn 10.

Vitesse FC v ADO Den Haag

1668094_w2.jpg

2' Goal, Serey Die! 0-1.

30005_186x236.jpg

6' Guram Kashia, receives a yellow for a late tackle.

kashia.jpg

38' And with a strong challenge, Kashia receives his second yellow, which then equals a red! He is sent off! In a matter of minutes. Vitesse go a man down.

mike+havenaar.jpg

72' Mike Havenaar, with the equalizer! 1-1.

davy-propper-i17.jpg

85' Davy Propper gives Vitesse the go-ahead, with only 5 minutes left. 2-1.

gabor-horvathado-den-haag1.jpg?itok=WbHJ0-5p

86' Ooooh! The next chance for ADO, Horvath ties it up for them. 2-2

239.jpg

Vitesse - 2

ado_den_haag_0_131964.jpg

ADO Den Haag - 2

Cheers