Sign in to follow this  
Patricovic

Gold Championship 308

Re: Gold Championship 308

Just agreed a good part-exchange deal with the manager of Ross County.

He is getting my rowenta coffee maker that used to belong to Ally McCoist and in exchange I am getting his leather bound, 50 litre capacity paper shredder.

I am sorry to see my coffee maker leave but the Chairman has told me that, if We beat Elgin City at the weekend to extend our record number of consecutive wins to 10, he will buy me a brand new Swan White Teasmade with a built in radio and matching alarm clock for my office.

How cool is that?

A record crowd of 1210 Glaswegian supporters dug deep into their short pockets last night (some even spending their christening money at long last) to see if Queens Park could extend their winning streak to 10 matches against Elgin City.

They weren't to be disappointed......

2 minutes into the game..

MIŠIĆ crosses the ball towards the penalty spot.

Bullet header from ZUBER.

spacer.gif GOAL!! - The ball dips over the keeper and in.

14 minutes later.....

MIŠIĆ takes the ball into the box and plays a short pass to DIARRA.

Quick reactions from DIARRA as he taps the ball at goal.

spacer.gif GOAL!! - GIBSON is beaten. The ball goes past him and nestles in the net.

A great result for Queens Park. Chiekh Diarra scoring again on his return from injury and Petar Misic justifying his selection by providing both assists. Naturally the Manager was very pleased.

It's brilliant. I'm just waiting for the Chairman to pick me up & take me to John Lewis to get my Swan White Teasmade

Well the Swan White Teasmade is looking great in my office.

Yesterday I sent Trudl on a day trip to Yorkshire to get some genuine English tea that was imported direct from Sri Lanka. She had to pay her own train fare though as the chairman pointed out that she isn't technically playing staff.

If any of you are passing by Hampden Park then please drop in for a cuppa and a play with the new paper shredder. I can even show you where we will be putting the division 4 champions trophy once we win it at the end of the season. I will probably keep it next to my manager of the season award, not sure yet.

P.s. if you drop by don't forget it's £12 now to get in. Sounds a lot but you do get a slice of Scottish short bread and a complimentary copy of last weeks match program.

Ten man Queens Park extend their winning streak with a 3-1 victory over a spirited Brechin city side in front of a sell-out crowd.

By sell-out I mean we sold all 126 match day programs...

Brechin took an early lead in the 12th minute and almost doubled it a minute later when a deliberate handball from Declan Gallagher in the penalty box saw him give away a penalty and get a red card.

However, the spot kick was missed and after that the spiders composed themselves and took the lead before half time. In the second half who else but the fabulous Chiekh Diarra scored to put the game to bed.

Petar Misic has been on fire since his recall to the first team and scored a peach of a goal himself as well as providing an assist for man of the match, Steven Ross.

Well done to the visitors though, who put in a strong performance.

Chiekh Diarra 3 Stirling Albion 0

Queens Park's super striker, Cheikh Diarra, pulled a stunning performance by scoring a hat trick against Stirling and winning yet another man of the match award.

Once again we were reduced to 10 men following the dismissal of Vitaliy Dyakov but this had little impact on the game as the spiders extended their winning run to 12 matches. Petar Misic once again coming up with the goods and providing 2 assists.

Other good news is that Dyakov got a +5 rise to 83 and Dejan Janjatovic a +4 to also 83.

The only negative news this week is that a strange hole has appeared near the south stand of the stadium. I mentioned it to the groundsman and he says he will look into it.....

Midweek saw Queens Park demonstrate their dominance in the division as we dismantled Stenhousemuir in a 6-0 demolition.

In fact, during the second half, the Stenhousemuir gaffer had to put out a tannoy announcement to ask if anyone had seen his defense.

Cheikh Diarra scored his second hat-trick in 2 games making his tally 14 goals in 10 matches. His form has been truly magnificent since I signed him from Rennes with 6 man of the match awards and an average rating of 9.20 - an exciting prospect for the future of this club.

Rangers manager quit this week. Probably sick of seeing us getting all the attention from the Glaswegian press....

Tonight we are away to Albion Rovers.