Proposal

Didier Drogba

Hello, I want to express my outrage at the lack of "fair play" in this manager! To do import a suggestion that I hope will be approved. Let the future each new team manager, to be allowed to sell / replaced players from his team. Within six months from the date of taking over a team. Be entitled only to purchases. I notice practice managers from the same country to make transfers that favor one team. For proof of the following photos: clipboard01tt.th.png World Championship 4805 , team Liverpool sale to Bayern M three major players:

1. Buffon 94r. for TYTON 86r. To do this transaction must have a reservation as Casillas or Noer!!!

2. DE ROSSI 94 for NASRI 92/rait down/ + S.FLETCHER 88 Someone convince me that this deal is worth!

3. CAVANI 93 for J.MILNER 90 + R.CARVALHO 90/rait down/ Neither here nor in real life normal manager would agree to such a deal. The top of all that Liverpool manager left the team ... For I am firmly against newcomers managers to sell players! Hope of understanding and support from their colleagues!

Re: Proposal

1)This is wrong section to post this.

2)You can report the manager if you feel his transfer activity is suspicious to the SMFA trough the ticket if they're no illegal button in transfer page.

3)From my understanding, you suggest that new manager should just have the rights to buy player, am I right?

If yes, no, just no. That will makes a new player feel frustated simply just because they can't sell the players they wantvto even when they're playing fairly. Just because some cheaters then all manager who trying to play fairly also have to suffered? That's why this suggestion is hardly fair and can be applicated in the game.