Sign in to follow this  
Pip

Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Gonna bump again that Id be willing to discuss trading liverpool with someone i any division, just depends on the team. If youre interested tell me.

That said, being a Liverpool supporter, Im more than happy to have them

Gonna bump again that Id be willing to discuss trading liverpool with someone i any division' date=' just depends on the team. If youre interested tell me.

That said, being a Liverpool supporter, Im more than happy to have them[/quote']

Are you interested in Ajax? Not the best but not the worst! :P

Yes I'm sure it will be' date=' just a shame then that the feeling is not shared by the rest of the club and its fans.

:P[/quote']

Now..now..why would you say that? The team is Awesome, fans are Awesome and of course the manager is Awesome! everything is perfect :D. Umm but i am not sure about Man City they don't know what they just did. Let's just say we will meet in division 2 next season. :)

Now..now..why would you say that? The team is Awesome' date=' fans are Awesome and of course the manager is Awesome! everything is perfect :D. Umm but i am not sure about Real Madrid they don't know what they just did. Let's just say we will meet in division 2 next season. :)[/quote']

Heard Eriksen wants to leave ...

I'm switching Valencia to Real Sociedad' date=' they're external, that okay?[/quote']

Hancock switches Valencia to Real Sociedad.

Valencia are now available with the likes of Malaga and Benfica.

:)

Now..now..why would you say that? The team is Awesome' date=' fans are Awesome and of course the manager is Awesome! everything is perfect :D. Umm but i am not sure about Real Madrid they don't know what they just did. Let's just say we will meet in division 2 next season. :)[/quote']

I can't argue about Real Madrid, however Manchester City will be a title contender in div.1 ;)

Let's try to find some common ground here. Maybe some day..we'll face each other in the cup :D

Edit, aww.. you can't edit while I'm posting.. Uncool bro!

I can't argue about Real Madrid' date=' however [i']Manchester City[/i] will be a title contender in div.1 ;)

Let's try to find some common ground here. Maybe some day..we'll face each other in the cup :D

For some reason i thought you were given Real Madrid..i don't know lol.

Guest The Mechanic

I'll swap Celtic with Benfica.

You just want Carlos Vela...

Sociedad have an awesome squad! Plenty of risers. And my main attraction was not Vela...it was....GRIEZMANN!!!!!

Seriously they're beast, Ruben Pardo, Inigo Martinez, Vela as you mentioned, ILLARRMENDI! and of course GRIEZMANN!!

well not too fussed about my team, kinda a middle of the road bunch(cska)

so should be able to do ok with them;)

also kev i've already got you added on that account so just send the team over whenever its up and running