Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Great to see another Inter fan in this set-up ! Jaamat, Diamanti, Di Natale, and Nainggolan all have accepted bids on them. I'm hoping to get at lea

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Apparently he fled to Mexico and changed his name to Miguel Pedro Juan Roberto Alejandro.

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Sociedad have already been looking for players to buy and we've brought in our first player! John Guidetti is the first player to sign in the Sociedad revolution, he joins us from Manchester City for 3.1M. Massive thanks to Preppens who sold him to me for CV despite knowing how talented he was. Delighted to get Guidetti, he's immensely talented, looks set to move away from the Etihad this summer which is great as he'll play wherever he goes.

Now to wait for the external frenzy to begin!

Sociedad have already been looking for players to buy and we've brought in our first player! John Guidetti is the first player to sign in the Sociedad revolution' date=' he joins us from Manchester City for 3.1M. Massive thanks to Preppens who sold him to me for CV despite knowing how talented he was. Delighted to get Guidetti, he's immensely talented, looks set to move away from the Etihad this summer which is great as he'll play wherever he goes.

Now to wait for the external frenzy to begin!

[/quote']

Nice signing there! Can't wait for the market to open :D

Gibbs and Ramsey have gone to Ajax, with 15M and Blind coming to us.

Closing in also on a huge deal which would give us the quality we need up front. If the deal goes through, midfielders will be Arsenals main targets when the market does open.

Nice deal on Suarez.:D

Internal markets not that great' date=' so think Juventus will hit the external market hard and see what we can get, but i imagine the competition will be stiff[/quote']

Poor schalke... Stuck with doing external deals' date=' because no one interested in Schalke players... :o[/quote']

Internal market is rubbishhhh.

Lyon' date='Galatasaray,A.Madrid, Newcastle united still to be offered!

Inter, Fc Porto, shakhtar, Marseille waiting to be accepted[/quote']

What sort of game world will this be if 8 managers can't get online to take there teams, what hope is there that this will succeed? I hope I'm wrong and it's coinsidance that something has happened with all 8 B)

Edit: Saying that the forum has been down for a day so that could be the reason.

What sort of game world will this be if 8 managers can't get online to take there teams' date=' what hope is there that this will succeed? I hope I'm wrong and it's coinsidance that something has happened with all 8 B)[/quote']

FC Porto manager is in.

So the other 3 are on offer still.

I've Pmed the other 4 to accept my request so i can offer them a club.