Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Pip

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Bayern Munich job offer.

Well don't really know what to do here' date=' to be honest.

Got 5 managers interested already.

And I got Noisy who wanted to join.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

I would be interested in Bayern as well :o

And i agree with zlook, the fairest way would be by random draw.

Bayern Munich will be decided through a random draw.

Interested:

DAN JAMES

PWND

MICHAEL ANDERSON

MIA SAN MIA

FLAIR144

ZLOOKVULK

Will do it in 5 minutes...

do it like this:

shuffle names, remove them one by one in random, and last one left gets ..... BAYERN! :D

Gianluigi BUFFON has moved to Tottenham Hotspur (Anri B) from Juventus (Niall Taylor) in an exchange deal for Hugo LLORIS.

Wow' date=' I did not expect that! :eek:[/quote']

Buffon only going to go down Lloris is 10 years younger and has the potential

I have one of the weakest squads in the GW. Teams that will not use the players that i bidded on will sign them. I'm wondering what chances we have to get in Div1 ever. (We = mw' date=' Sociedad, PSV, etc)[/quote']

Just because I'm a weak squad I can't get to Division 1. I like the challenge and I'm certain that I will be able to in time get to Division. After al it's not like taking Sociedad was forced on me, I had a much stronger team in Valencia and I swapped them for Sociedad who were external. But I do get your point but the getting to Div 1 part I disagree with.

Lol. My team is the best team in the GW and i am the best manager in this GW HANDS DOWN! Barcelona or Real Madrid? hahaha i can beat them easily and you can watch me do that after two seasons. B)

Best manager, lol coming from the guy who bought Aaron Ramsey for 10M

Atletico Madrid announced El Noisy as new manager on a FIVE year deal :P

First things first is Falcao can leave for a 2 for 1 deal.... Looking for two decent players in return.

Manchester City have made contact and I shall be seeing if any deal can be negotiated there first.

first few transfers done now (gone abd) for cska

cska1.jpg

got 'em all as i'm the only bidder on every player.

first thing i wanted to sort out was my back line, only really started with two centerbacks one 30 other 33 so wanted to fix replacements sooner rather than later.

slightly bitter sweet though regarding the rami offer as i was expecting a fair few bidders on him so went in max, when i could now in hines-sight got away with a min. bid

First set of bids accepted:

The offer for Jonathan SCHMID of Freiburg from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Aleksandar DRAGOVIĆ of FC Basel from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Bebras NATCHO of Rubin Kazan from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Christian BENTEKE of Aston Villa from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. Aston Villa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Can't remember the exact valuation of Benteke's transfer bid, but it was over £10.5m.

first few transfers done now (gone abd) for cska

cska1.jpg

got 'em all as i'm the only bidder on every player.

first thing i wanted to sort out was my back line' date=' only really started with two centerbacks one 30 other 33 so wanted to fix replacements sooner rather than later.

slightly bitter sweet though regarding the rami offer as i was expecting a fair few bidders on him so went in max, when i could now in hines-sight got away with a min. bid

[/font']

Know the feeling mate, I'm the only bidder on some of the players I went max on. But on the other hand it's some of my favourite players so I don't really mind cuz I'm so happy they're mine lol