Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Pip

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

6 accepted bids for us, Timo Horn, Mauro Icardi, Michu, Wanyama, Paulinho and Aurier. Think I'll be getting Horn, my bid was around 1.85M in cash, it's higher than Anzhi's think it's higher than City's too though not sure. Icardi my bid came up to just over 10M, got competition from Napoli and Fiorentina, don't think I'll get him. Paulinho my bid came upto 21M, got competition from Benfica and Shakhtar. Beat Benfica's bid I think not too sure on Shakhtar's. Michu my bid was aronud 14-15M, just got competition from Everton think I've got him though not too sure. Wanyama my bid came upto about 14M, got competition from Spurs and Liverpool not sure who'll get him. Aurier didn't bid too much, just 1 or 2M max over the minimum so won't get him.

well i got CLASIE' date=' Jordy but cant see me getting anyone else, offered max on all my deals but just think other clubs chairmans let them offer more....ah well, my teams not to bad as it is :D[/quote']

lol, no it's pretty decent :P

Lucas fernando, Roberto Firmino and Heung-Min Son will all be joining Leverkusen!

Got competition on Aubameyang and Martins Indi. I'm sure I won't get Aubameyang cuz my bid was not worth that much. But I'm cautiosly optimistic about Indi as I did bid max.. I guess time will tell :)

_42745679_man_utd_badge_203.gif

Evans announces signings

image-1-for-wales-2-1-scotland-bale-saves-wales-gallery-220538853.jpg

Gareth Bale joins from Spurs in a deal which see's Michael Carrick and Shinji Kagawa head the other way.

366381_1.jpg

Kevin Strootman fills the void left by Michael Carrick in a deal where United legend Rio Ferdinand and young prospect Nick Powell joined PSV

Still looking to shift these??

Young-and-Nani.png

With the arrival of Bale the door is open for both Luis Nani and Ashley Young to leave the club.

Evans announces signings

image-1-for-wales-2-1-scotland-bale-saves-wales-gallery-220538853.jpg

Gareth Bale joins from Spurs in a deal which see's Michael Carrick and Shinji Kagawa head the other way.

366381_1.jpg

Kevin Strootman fills the void left by Michael Carrick in a deal where United legend Rio Ferdinand and young prospect Nick Powell joined PSV

Still looking to shift these??

Young-and-Nani.png

With the arrival of Bale the door is open for both Luis Nani and Ashley Young to leave the club.

Monster side in the making!

The offer for Bruno FERNANDES of Novara from Shakhtar Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Antonio CANDREVA of SS Lazio from Shakhtar Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alessio CERCI of Torino from Shakhtar Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Mehdi BENATIA of Udinese Calcio from Shakhtar Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm very happy with all 4 of these signings :) especially Benatia and Cerci :D!

It's really gonna be interesting to see who got him. I'm not sure if I will get him even though I offered my best offer.

Pretty sure you got Neymar.

all the bids value:

Porto - 29.6

Juventus - 27.8

Fiorentina - 27.0

Atletico M. - 26.7

Sevilla - 26.3

Arsenal - 26.2

AC Milan - 24.8

SOLDADO JOINS LIVERPOOL

314296d1361822270-bats-valencia-story-roberto-soldado.jpg

Signed for 3mil+ Aissaidi + Borini so a big steal. A front three of Walcott, Soldado, Sturridge with the likes of Lucas, Gerrard and Cazorla behind them isnt too shabby.

Have a bid accepted for Munain but dont think Ill get him

Real-Sociedad.png

Sociedad have done well in the market, brought in some very talented young players and some experienced legs as well. The club have had 4 completed moves, Michu turned down Everton's offer and signed for the Txuri-urdin, the club will be delighted to have the Spaniard spear-heading their attack.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAjIM6TxVAQsGVUVecUUTwZo-bVA2xiSdwsf-qCNms8ZuDF1Cl

Can he fire Sociedad to success?

Victory Wanyama turned down offers from Premier League Giants Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur and has signed for us. Immensely talented, delighted to bring him in, our CB partnership will be Wanyama operating alongside Inigo Martinez.

Highly-rated Brazilian midfielder Paulinho also turned down several other offers and has signed for us. Absolutely delighted to get a player of his calibre into my squad, goes straight into our starting XI and will be the center of our midfield.

Incredibly talented German keeper Timo Horn also signed for Sociedad, Horn is one of the brightest young up-and-coming German keepers, a star in the making. Was brought in for a cash fee of 1.8M but it's worth every penny.

Sociedad have also confirmed reports that they have agreed on deals to bring in some more players who are flying over for a medical now.

Willy Caballero, the dominating shot-stopper is arriving at Sociedad, a top class keeper who will bolster the Sociedad defence by a fair bit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuwceN3ItTDkmeYhZdImC6JE0IiTTIVBqv2kXvC5oM57vE1WeJYA

Captain's Armband awaits?

Highly rated Sime Vrsalkjo will also be signing for the Txuri-urdin very soon, the Croatian full-back will go straight into the Sociedad starting XI, starting alongside Inigo Martinez and Victor Wanyama.

God 999 has made it clear that he is looking at not only the present but at the future as well. Extremely talented youths Jonny Otto, Dominique Heintz, Matheus Doria, Mariusz Stepinski, Marc Stendera and Fabinho Tavares are all confirmed to be flying over for a medical at the moment and are expected to sign for Sociedad later on today.

Plenty of new faces, some confirmed arrivals and the rest, only the club and the manager know. We can be certain however that Sociedad will be a competitive force by the first match of the season.

Atleticos bid was almost 37m :(
My offer was like 35millions. Arsenal got him :(:mad:
Pretty sure you got Neymar.

all the bids value:

Porto - 29.6

Juventus - 27.8

Fiorentina - 27.0

Atletico M. - 26.7

Sevilla - 26.3

Arsenal - 26.2

AC Milan - 24.8

Ermm...EPIC FAIL -.-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDHhtxLuH_kbcARHP995nroJ6tAb6NCyrOM8e7gAl8PVvaofrC

Étienne CAPOUE has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Toulouse for £2,750,000 plus Emiliano INSÚA and Luís PIZZI . All other offers were turned down.

First signing to arrive at Vicente Calderon is Ettiene Capoue from Toulouse, We felt we needed to strengthen our defence up and Capoue's versatile position will be exactly what we need.

Following Capoue into Madrid will be Ezequiel Cirigliano from River Plate a highly rated young Argentine who we picked up without competition.

While every man and his dog rushed for Isco from Malaga we decided this was the perfect time to land Ignacio Camacho without competition so we did.

Finally our GK is currently onloan from Chelsea for the season but I had to sign another just incase anything happens to Courtois.

So we decided Diego Alves from Valencia was our man and we made the offer to swap Sergio Asenjo which is a good deal for Los Colchoneros.

Arsenal.jpg

Transfer News

Well, I did a lot better than I'd suspected in the external bidding frenzy that has taken place.

Managed to get in 4 players in the first round with 8 players going the other way.

38457.jpg

The biggest signing is that of Junior Neymar which I'm delighted with. It sees us part with 2 of our higher rated players but Mertesacker going is positive for me as I'm not a fan. Podolski, I'm sad to see him go but Neymar's potential certainly softens the blow.

203531_468960779801604_396172313_n.jpg

Really happy to get Benteke in, completes a deadly combination of strikers for us and will only rise and get better. Miyaichi, Henderson and 5M going the other way makes this a bargain for me!

Lucas-Digne-10-137x150.jpg

Digne rose to 87 this morning as his transfer filtered through which makes this an even better signing us. Mannone and Santos going the other way. Will hopefully become our first choice LB in the future.

2013013181382.jpg-GS0119TG1.1.jpg

Lima Rafinha is our final completed transfer upto now, the youngster from Flamengo comes in for Meade and Martinez.

More to Come

mmve3c.jpg

BVB Transfer News

Bebras NATCHO has completed his move to Dortmund from Rubin Kazan for £336,000 plus Sebastian KEHL and Mustafa AMINI
Aleksandar DRAGOVIĆ has completed his move to Dortmund from FC Basel for £1,110,000 plus Lasse SOBIECH and Julian KOCH
Jonathan SCHMID has completed his move to Dortmund from Freiburg for £11,000 plus Patrick OWOMOYELA and Florian HÜBNER

Lost out to Arsenal on Benteke. :(

The offer for Vedran JANJETOVIC of Sydney FC from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Yura MOVSISYAN of Spartak Moskva from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alexander HANSEN of Rosenborg BK from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Reginaldo MAICOSUEL of Udinese Calcio from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK of OGC Nice from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. OGC Nice will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Andriy YARMOLENKO of Dynamo Kyiv from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Stefan DE VRIJ of Feyenoord from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. Feyenoord will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Free Agent Max KRUSE from Dortmund has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Max KRUSE will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Serge AURIER has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Toulouse in a swap deal for Bogdan BUTKO and Gonçalves ISMAILY . All other offers were turned down.
Adam MAHER has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from AZ for 7,141,000 plus Oleksandr KUCHER and Serhiy KRYVTSOV . All other offers were turned down.

Overpaid for Maher, but who cares :)! Poli has also been accepted as well along with Berardi, and Van Ginkel!

So far, Candreva, Cerci, Benatia, and Bruno Fernandes have joined us! :)

mqdefault.jpg

No need to get too worried, Ronaldinho hasn't signed for Sociedad, that would be unfair as he would score 103 goals in 4 matches :P. Delighted I got Bernard! Amazing talent, a +2 coming soon, goes straight into our starting XI.

The other notable signing who completed his move is Willy Caballero, our capain :).

Fabinho Tavares, Omer Can Sokullu and Bernard Berisha all of whom are risers also completed their moves.

Fabinho I'm expecting at least a +7, Sokullu should get a +5 maybe more and Berisha will get at least a +6 hopefully more. :)

Waiting to see who will get De Vrij. Also competing on Berardi, Parker and Ocampos but I'm certain I won't get them.

Overpaid for Maher' date=' but who cares :)! Poli has also been accepted as well along with Berardi, and Van Ginkel!

So far, Candreva, Cerci, Benatia, and Bruno Fernandes have joined us! :)[/quote']

Some quality signings there! How much did your bid for Berardi come upto?

Cristian ANSALDI has completed his move to Liverpool from Rubin Kazan for 3,000,000 plus Jon FLANAGAN and Sebastián COATES . All other offers were turned down.

Giliano WIJNALDUM has completed his move to Liverpool from AZ for 1,590,000

Terry ANTONIS has completed his move to Liverpool from Sydney FC for 278,000 plus Villyan BIJEV and Jerome SINCLAIR

Happy with those but annoyed that I missed out on Muniain and Adryan.

3 More signings complete for The Gunners.....

Kerim FREI has completed his move to Arsenal from Fulham for £4,030,000

Always been impressed with this guy whenever I've seen him play, should have a decent future.

Callum MCMANAMAN has completed his move to Arsenal from Wigan Athletic for £2,570,000

Playing a lot for Wigan at the minute and at the very least he'll be a decent riser for me.

Will HUGHES has completed his move to Arsenal from Derby County for £6,600,000

Cracking little player! Only 17 and already has a host of top clubs interested in him. Has a bright future ahead.