Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Here's my 3 signings so far:

Roberto FIRMINO has completed his move to Leverkusen from Hoffenheim for 2,000,000 plus Kostas STAFYLIDIS and Christoph KRAMER
Lucas FERNANDO has completed his move to Leverkusen from Grêmio in a swap deal for Simon ROLFES
Heung-Min SON has completed his move to Leverkusen from Hamburg for 2,353,000 plus Hajime HOSOGAI and Danny DA COSTA

Don't really care that I missed out on Aubameyang as I have Kiessling and now Son in that possition. But really bummed I lost out on Indi, he would've been a great replacement to Kadlec at LB..

Oh well, still hopefull I'll be making a couple of signings tonight. :)

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Great to see another Inter fan in this set-up ! Jaamat, Diamanti, Di Natale, and Nainggolan all have accepted bids on them. I'm hoping to get at lea

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Apparently he fled to Mexico and changed his name to Miguel Pedro Juan Roberto Alejandro.

Oh well' date=' still hopefull I'll be making a couple of signings tonight. :)[/quote']

Well bids got accepted rather quickly and I can now add these three fellas as I had no competition:

The offer for Ribas DIEGO of Wolfsburg from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Santos FRED of SC Internacional from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Victor ANDRADE of Santos from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lars Bender, Lucas Fernando, Ribas Diego, Roberto Firmino.. Central midfield is sorted :P

Been away for the past few days so missed out on most players. Put in bids for some players and only 3 players Banega Obiang and Alessandrini seem to be heading to PSV.

Missed out on Vilhena by a "well timed" bid by SL Benfica.

120px-Vfl_borussia_monchengladbach.png

Borrusia M'gladbach has completed some important deals today.

2ihr1ip.jpg

Isco is the most surprinsing transfer, after 12 clubs were after him. The spaniard believe in BMG's project saying that he expect to help the club to promote.

Thomas Ince was scouted for a long time, and his performances at Blackpool not went unnoticed.

Marco Faraoni, was skeptical about the transfer, but in the end, the salary we offered to him was enough to bring the player to Borrusia-Park.

The english youngsters, James Ward-Prowse and Jed Wallace was signed by BMG as they're not thinking just about the present, but about the future.

one more deal tied up for cska

see's dropping left mid mark gonzalez leave in a straight swap for espanyol left mid mubarak wakaso

transfer-club-icon.jpg

The offer for Mubarak WAKASO of RCD Espanyol from CSKA Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

still chasing one or two new faces but going to be sticking with the majority of the cska squad due to how well there currently doing in r/l.

The offer for Federico PELUSO of Atalanta from Shakhtar Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Peluso is the newest signing to join Shakhtar Donetsk. I was very dissapointed to learn that I didn't get Van Ginkel or Berardi. Nonetheless, I reckon I should be satisfied and not too greedy as I've added Maher and Aurier. Poli has also now officially moved to Ukraine.

So far, It has been Peluso, Maher, Aurier, Cerci, Benatia, Candreva, and Bruno Fernandes.

Yet another Brazilian about to join Leverkusen which makes it 7 and with more possibly joining.

The offer for Wellington NEM of Fluminense from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Took over 24 hrs for this bid to get accepted, would've been so annoyed had someone swooped in at overtime lol

The offer for Vlad Chiriches of Steaua Bucureşti from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Absolutely delighted to get him! A top defender, got him without competition as none of the bigger clubs could go for him cos of his insane value but since he'd actually improve our XI I could bid. :) Starting XI will be up tomorrow..;)

More news to come..;)

First match with my new players, with the team almost complete, got a good result:

God 999 steered Real Sociedad to a victory over Chelsea.

Real Sociedad beat Chelsea 2-1 last in their friendly fixture.

Michu scored a goal and was voted the Man of the Match for his performance.

Illarramendi was also on the scoresheet for Sociedad.

Only a friendly but a win against a much stronger team is always good :). Hoping Michu can score in the competitive matches as well ;)

a bit more transfer news from cska

completed the deal of wakaso

got an abd on both kokorin & onazi

two other clubs chasing kokorin so not sure where he's going to land

but i'm the only bidder on onazi so hes a cert, playing quite a bit recently for lazio so might turn out to be a decent investment.

Some squad fillers joining juventus.

James McCarthy moves from Wigan due a move in summer I think;)

Rubens Botta moves from Tigre linked with a big summer move to Europe

And Pato returns to italy:eek:

Contested offers on

Belhanda

Diamanti

Di Natale

Can't see me winning those:(

120px-Vfl_borussia_monchengladbach.png

Borrusia M'gladbach bolster their defence with new signings.

2prsdva.jpg

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin signed the contract last night, after 2 hours of negotiation. He arrived this morning by Air France and joined the team for they daily training at 10:00 GT.

Senad Lulic arrival was delayed by himself, as his old dog is feeling sick and he was to be there, in case his pet dies. He signed the contract, though, and he plans to join the squad tomorrow morning.

bl13366701551775.jpg

Transfer News

Arsenal continue to strengthen their attacking options before the season gets underway with yet more signings!

5885.png

A risky signing but one we're very happy to complete. There's no doubting his ability but his attitude and hot/cold personality could yet prove a problem at The Emirates. One things for sure, if this guy can realise his true potential then he could become a huge player!

9081.png

Augusto will slot straight into the London clubs starting 11, hopefully he'll add a certain degree of quality to the side. The move sees Gervinho and Watt go the other way after they were both told that 1st team chances would be limited this season.

Other transfers....

Bids accepted on a host of youngsters.

Schlupp (20)

Farias (18)

Bravo (19)

Alfonso (20)

Cissako (18)

Hoping to see some of these challenge for first teams spots in years to come.