Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

SAMUEL INTER IS THE NEW MANAGER OF INTERNAZIONALE!

exonerated Stramaccioni' date=' arrives in Milan Mr. Samuel who will try to lead the team to the division1

[center']inter.jpg[/center]

Great to see another Inter fan in this set-up :)!

Jaamat, Diamanti, Di Natale, and Nainggolan all have accepted bids on them. I'm hoping to get at least three :).

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Great to see another Inter fan in this set-up ! Jaamat, Diamanti, Di Natale, and Nainggolan all have accepted bids on them. I'm hoping to get at lea

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Apparently he fled to Mexico and changed his name to Miguel Pedro Juan Roberto Alejandro.

Our defence is now complete!

Vlad Chiriches has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Steaua Bucureşti in a swap deal for Daniel Estrada and Diego Ifran

A top class defender, got huge potential too, looks certain for a move in the summer, shocked I got him without any competition for CV but I guess that might be because his value was very high due to his club being a weaker club. Still delighted to get him. Our defence is now complete, it will be:

Chiriches (87) - Wanyama (87) - Martinez (87) - Jose Angel (88)

Jose Angel is on loan to Sociedad from Roma in real life and since he's higher rated than the LB I bought I'm going to play him in my first team for this season. When he goes back to Roma Vrsaljko will replace him in the left back position.

Need one more bid to be accepted to complete my team for good :).

One departure from the club:

[The offer for Imanol Agirretxe of Real Sociedad from Scalke has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Leaving to Schalke for a cash fee of 7.5M :) Gets me some much needed cash.

Radja NAINGGOLAN has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Cagliari for 2,800,000 plus Bonfim DENTINHO and Oliveira MAICON . All other offers were turned down.

:D Yes, I got Nainggolan from Cagliari! Looks set to make a big move to a bigger club soon enough!

Federico PELUSO has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Atalanta in a swap deal for Tomáš HÜBSCHMAN and Alan PATRICK.

Peluso has now officially joined us as well! :)

Daryl JANMAAT has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Feyenoord in a swap deal for Bruno RENAN and Taras STEPANENKO
Antonio DI NATALE has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Udinese Calcio for 2,000,000 plus Pereira ILSINHO and Vasyl KOBIN . All other offers were turned down.
Alessandro DIAMANTI has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Bologna FC for 200,000 plus Da Silva EDUARDO and Tornike OKRIASHVILI . All other offers were turned down.

I'm really happy with adding these three to my team :).

Florian Thauvin has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Lille OSC for 2,380,000 plus Eñaut Zubikarai and Gorka Elustondo . All other offers were turned down.

Delighted to get him, immensely talented got a very bright future ahead. Beat off competition from Galatasray to get him. :)

Gonçalves JONAS has completed his move to Dortmund from Valencia in a swap deal for Julian SCHIEBER
The offer for René ADLER of Hamburg from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. Hamburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jamie VARDY of Leicester City from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sébastien POCOGNOLI of Hanover from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alexander FRANSSON of IFK Norrköping from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Danut Bordoiu ( kratosw0w) steered Borussia Mönchengladbach to victory against fierce rivals Borussia Dortmund in the Borussen Derby.

Borussia Mönchengladbach beat Borussia Dortmund 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Ter Stegen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Herrmann was on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally, my first positive result in the pre-season games. Though, i'm quite happy with the 2-3 loss against Real Madrid, which probably have the best squad of the GW.

My pre-season has neither been good or bad as I've played against much stronger teams (most of the times). 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw, could be worse! And now to transfers!

The offer for Alain Traore of Lorient from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Over the moon to get him without competition, with him signing, our first team is complete!

Fabrice Olinga has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Joseba Zaldua and Alejandro Sanz . All other offers were turned down.

Another immensely talented young player, just 16, looks to have a bright future ahead! We had competition from Monchengladbach but our bid was better :).

Imanol Agirretxe has completed his move to Schalke from Real Sociedad for 7,500,000

Gives me the money needed to complete a few more deals, happy that I got a good price for him as he will be getting a rise to 88. :)

The offer for Divock Origi of Lille OSC from Real Sociedad has been accepted along with other club offers. Lille OSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm certain that I've got him, Everton didn't increase their bid and mine looks far superior. He's another extremely talented youth, a certain one for the future. :)

Some more signings for Leverkusen!

Kevin VOLLAND has completed his move to Leverkusen from Hoffenheim in a swap deal for Júnior FERNÁNDES and Karim BELLARABI
Aymeric LAPORTE has completed his move to Leverkusen from Athletic Club for 1,700,000 plus Tobias STEFFEN
Jean-Paul BOËTIUS has completed his move to Leverkusen from Feyenoord for 2,200,000 plus Okan AYDIN and Abu-Bakarr KARGBO . All other offers were turned down.

Volland and Laporte was uncontested so they come in for minimum value.

I had to max out on Boetius tho to fend of Chelsea.

Also bid in on Djuricic, class player that I hope I get.

Still looking for a striker that's better then my current. Preferably already 90+

Riferimento: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Ander HERRERA has completed his move to Internazionale from Athletic Club for 7,000,000 plus Zdravko KUZMANOVIC
Bas DOST has completed his move to Internazionale from VfL Wolfsburg for 4,000,000 plus Tommaso ROCCHI and Dejan STANKOVIC
Papastathopoulos SOKRATIS has completed his move to Internazionale from Werder Bremen for 3,000,000 plus Cristian CHIVU and Luca CASTELLAZZI

Pereira, Cambiasso and Milito are on sale who is interested please contact me

Real-Sociedad.png

------Sociedad Starting XI (Best line-up)

------Caballero(89)

---Chiriches(87)-Wanyama(87)-Martinez(87)-Jose Angel(88)

------Paulinho(90)

-----Bernard(87)-Traore(88)---

Griezmann(89)-------------Vela(89)

------Michu(89)

Jose Angel (in red) is on loan and he's my highest rated LB so I will be using him this season, have Vrsaljko as my replacement when he goes back to Roma at the end of the season. Really pleased with the team I've bought! Most of them will get a rise soon and will reach higher in the future, very happy!

Real-Sociedad.png

------Caballero(89)

------Paulinho(90)

------Michu(89)

Jose Angel (in red) is on loan and he's my highest rated LB so I will be using him this season' date=' have Vrsaljko as my replacement when he goes back to Roma at the end of the season. Really pleased with the team I've bought! Most of them will get a rise soon and will reach higher in the future, very happy![/font']

Nice side been impressed with your signings!

But dont count on Wanyama being a CB for long......Has he ever played in that position??:confused:

Real-Sociedad.png

------Caballero(89)

------Paulinho(90)

------Michu(89)

Jose Angel (in red) is on loan and he's my highest rated LB so I will be using him this season' date=' have Vrsaljko as my replacement when he goes back to Roma at the end of the season. Really pleased with the team I've bought! Most of them will get a rise soon and will reach higher in the future, very happy![/font']

Really quality work there mate!