Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Great to see another Inter fan in this set-up ! Jaamat, Diamanti, Di Natale, and Nainggolan all have accepted bids on them. I'm hoping to get at lea

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread Apparently he fled to Mexico and changed his name to Miguel Pedro Juan Roberto Alejandro.

Re: Mundus Originibus - The WC Discussion Thread

Complete random draw.

I can do it in a today later on if you all agree?

That way I can create it and open it Sunday.

sound

well you can do it one of two ways really(well what i see anyways) wait til you got the quota like hancock mentioned' date='

or go ahead with the draw now and the last however many teams are left get left for a new manager, ala' no one going "well that teams not taken so how about i take that one"

even if it materializes that theres a few top teams that don't get drawn, then to stop peeps going well thats not fair as the next person in gets to pick the best one from however many teams are left over you just do it again, a mini draw that is for the next interested person, so the only new joiner who knows what there getting in advance is the one who joins very last

but that will only occur if the gameworld doesn't fill straight up of course

personally think the 2nd option will keep more peeps happy as it ticks more boxes

[/font']

So theres 8 spots that still need filling ideally.

How are we doing this again. Complete random or do we do in the send 3 preferences? (and how would that work)

Yeah going to be asking around once again. Hopefully they say yes. :P

Complete random, every team will be up for grabs.

You'll have the option to swap teams once it is done.

Alright. Id suggest Elohim/Fluffy/Hagrid or whatever he goes by so i can have someone im certain to beat :D

Look ill admit im playing for myself here, but since this is aimed at WC33333 and it originally promised those who reserved in there to get a bonus to keep the WC33333 'flavour' would it not be fair to give them a slight preference... maybe even just something as simple as a divisional preference (where possible)?

So when we have divisions inverted it's not a tribute to WC, and when we have 36 teams managed and 44 teams external and up for grabs - it is a tribute to WC. Seems more like EC to me.

A strong emphasis on managers that don't buy from unmanaged and then - an effort to have no clubs unmanaged, by reducing the number of teams. Something is really wrong with your logic, guys.

After many of us forumers joined WC33333 and with hopes of it being the next best WC. Managers and even certain forumers started buying from unmanaged thus the creation of "Mundus Originibus" was thought of.

It will be a simple WC with just 12 teams and 3 Divisions. If you are interested please sign up! Don't be shy. :)

Mundus Originibus

Division 1:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Manchester United

B. Munich

Manchester City

Juventus

Dortmund

Paris Saint-Germain

AC Milan

FC Porto

Shakhtar Donetsk

Arsenal

Division 2:

Chelsea

Internazionale

Atletico Madrid

SSC Napoli

CSKA Moskva

SL Benfica

Tottenham

Leverkusen

Lyon

Valencia

Dynamo Kyiv

Galatasaray SK

Division 3:

Liverpool

Schalke

AS Roma

Zenit

Marseille

Newcastle United

ACF Fiorentina

Malaga CF

Celtic

Ajax

Sevilla

PSV

Interested:

1. Kevin Junior

2. Villa

3. Preppens

4. Anri

5. Hazard

6. ZlookVulk

7. taylor8

8. Arfon

9. Geoffrey

10. PinkMan

11. Hancock

12. MUTD

13. Dan James

14. Kopstar

15. Benjo_Benjo

16. kratosw0w

17. Versus

18. rlobb17

19. iAwesome

20. Ozzy

21. sunnydelight

22. PWND

23. hdixit

24. Patrick.FCB

25. hog0101

26. The Mechanic

27. racky

28. Chivas

29. ashish dabral

So when we have divisions inverted it's not a tribute to WC' date=' and when we have 36 teams managed and 44 teams external and up for grabs - it is a tribute to WC. Seems more like EC to me.

A strong emphasis on managers that don't buy from unmanaged and then - an effort to have no clubs unmanaged, by reducing the number of teams. Something is really wrong with your logic, guys.[/quote']

See above no longer inverted

Buying from unmanged is the way to go we run 'tribute to WC10000' that way and have no issues filling the spaces we are running full after 4 seasons ;)

Its tried and tested:p

Anyway random draw great! im never successful in them but its great seeing who you get!

Buying from unmanged is the way to go we run 'tribute to WC10000' that way and have no issues filling the spaces we are running full after 4 seasons ;)

Anyway random draw great! im never successful in them but its great seeing who you get!

Pretty much the same here :o

I think you completely misunderstood my post.

There was a discussion wether this GW should be inverted or not, and there was an oppinion, that with divisions inverted it will not be a tribute to WC, because it will be too different from a World Champ.

Now when you'll have less managed teams and plenty of external teams to buy from, it will not be in any way closer to a world championship and it will be pointless to have any rule of not buying from unmanaged, when there will be only managed clubs and external ones.

It's so boring to play in EuroChamps because of the short season, plenty external teams and the only interest in having enough money to buy all the good external players. But it seems this is the preffered way for many forumers...

I think you completely misunderstood my post.

There was a discussion wether this GW should be inverted or not' date=' and there was an oppinion, that with divisions inverted it will not be a tribute to WC, because it will be too different from a World Champ.

Now when you'll have less managed teams and plenty of external teams to buy from, it will not be in any way closer to a world championship and it will be pointless to have any rule of not buying from unmanaged, when there will be only managed clubs and external ones.

It's so boring to play in EuroChamps because of the short season, plenty external teams and the only interest in having enough money to buy all the good external players. But it seems this is the preffered way for many forumers...[/quote']

It would be nearly if not completely impossible to get together 80 forumers to join. There is really no other alternative to reducing the amount of clubs as it'd be impossible to fill it. I understand what you're saying but you can't really do anything about it. THe best 36 teams have been selected to try and reduce the players available at external, beyond that nothing can be done.

We now have 32 managers interested. :)

25M is perfect in my eyes. Competition for players at external will be high, so you might even have to offer some of your good players to get them.

The random draw will be done after today's games.

25M is perfect in my eyes. Competition for players at external will be high' date=' so you might even have to offer some of your good players to get them.

The random draw will be done after today's games.[/quote']

What's the plan with all the teams that will be unmanaged then? :P

25M is perfect in my eyes. Competition for players at external will be high' date=' so you might even have to offer some of your good players to get them.

Awesome mate, nice one.

I can't wait, just hope nobody quits the set up.......first one to leave gets a slap!