Sign in to follow this  
Raz.

Gold Championship 310

Re: Gold Championship 310

was going to grab marseille before i saw this thread, but decided to go for the premiership in the end,

weren't to sure which teams were still free as i hadn't looked at it before it closed

so went safe and grabbed stoke as i always find it the hardest to buy a quality keeper so got that covered in abundance now with begovic & butland

i do think they need to do something about swansea's starting cash balance i mean its a bit of a kick in the teeth considering other clubs starting financial balance

Yeah, I would have taken Swansea if they had more cash.

Took West Ham instead.

Well, the SMFA has decided not to let me in this game world as apparently I already have an account in this world or am linked to another account.

'The SMFA will not reverse there decision and unban you from this game world, please join a different world'

Wow, never had that happen before. Ridiculous, started playing this game about 5 years ago and have never used an account but the one I currently have.

Oh well, looks like i'll be sitting this one out :rolleyes:

well thats a weird one, both the arsenal & man city boss have quit there teams, but rejoined the gameworld at other clubs

(don't all quickly rush to see if there still open as both have gone on offer to "unknown" manager, basically means they'll sit dormant for a while til they pop open;))

well thats a weird one' date=' both the arsenal & man city boss have quit there teams, but rejoined the gameworld at other clubs

(don't all quickly rush to see if there still open as both have gone on offer to "unknown" manager, basically means they'll sit dormant for a while til they pop open;))

[/font']

had a word with the ex city manager and apparently the two monkeys tried to swap teams. that worked out well didn't it:D:p:rolleyes:

had a word with the ex city manager and apparently the two monkeys tried to swap teams. that worked out well didn't it:D:p:rolleyes:

Interesting. Sounds like they each wants a new challenge!

dear me......

Haha and now they will have it :P

How long before the two bigs ones are free do we think?

not 100% sure seen some pop up after only 48hours' date=' seen some take like a full week.[/font']

dear me......

not 100% sure seen some pop up after only 48hours' date=' seen some take like a full week.[/font']

They've been offered haven't they so it depends on when the manager rejects the offer. And to be honest I don't think they'll be rejecting it:cool:

They've been offered haven't they so it depends on when the manager rejects the offer. And to be honest I don't think they'll be rejecting it:cool:

If a side that is paid for becomes unmanaged before the world opens then the clubs are offered to 'unknown'. They aren't offered to managers in the world, instead stay unmanaged for a number of days then pop up free.