Sign in to follow this  
davidrazo

loan players playing against parent club

Re: loan players playing against parent club

its a good idea. or there could be an option in the loan deal where the manager decides whether his player is allowed to play against him on loan. surprised this hasnt already been implemented to be honest

There is a Premier League Rule:

7.2 during the period of the Temporary Transfer of his contract registration a Player shall not play against the Transferor Club;

There is a Premier League Rule:

7.2 during the period of the Temporary Transfer of his contract registration a Player shall not play against the Transferor Club;

& the premier league is the be all and end all in football right? 1 league out of 1,000s in the world :rolleyes:

& the premier league is the be all and end all in football right? 1 league out of 1' date='000s in the world :rolleyes:[/quote']

I didn't say that right? I simply quoted the rule right?:rolleyes:

I think it should be added as part of the negotiation process when initiating a loan offer.

At the moment I tend to agree by PM that people won't field the player against me. However, people forget, or claim to have forgotten, quite frequently so it would be great to have it automatically blocked (like a cup tie).

No idea why SM have not done this, people have been asking for it for years.

I didn't say that right? I simply quoted the rule right?:rolleyes:

ya & The premier league is one league out of 1,000's, would be like me comming on here and saying i think we should be allowd loan seven players because some or 1 league systems allow it & have it implemented without discussion onto SM.

Why demand implementation of something on the basis of a minority? take the whole conversation into context next time you comment anywere in this section

Why demand implementation of something on the basis of a minority? take the whole conversation into context next time you comment anywere in this section

He didn't 'demand' it, he suggested it. In the suggestions section.

You're quite the most objectionable person I've seen on here. You comment on almost everything and almost none of it is constructive.

Why not chill out a bit rather than stress yourself out about boosting your post count?

He didn't 'demand' it' date=' he suggested it. In the suggestions section.

You're quite the most objectionable person I've seen on here. You comment on almost everything and almost none of it is constructive.

Why not chill out a bit rather than stress yourself out about boosting your post count?[/quote']

No he was arguing that players should not be allowd play against their club while out on loan on the basis that it's a rule in the premier league (rule of 1 league)

& i wouldn't take too much notice of any of his posts tbh, he has only ever objected to what i've posted on any discussion & yet none of his points have ever materilsed into SM implementing anything onto the game ;) if my posts are not constructive how come the viewpoints i take (which alot don't like) is almost always how the in-game structure follows (were me arguing against others suggestions on here is concerned)

& why you have to make a stupit comment accusing me of post building? again unnecessary digging, something that other chap is great at.

@shelbourne FC - firstly I am a "she" not a "he". Secondly I didn't demand anything, I quoted the premier league rule, I left it for others to decide how significant they thought it was. Believe it or not but some people like to think for themselves rather than follow your directives. Maybe you should get out more.

Come back here when a governing body implement such changes to their rulebook, for someone that argues with me almost entirly on the basis that this game is not realistic enough i would have imagined that this feature would not be of a concern to you as it is

& for the record i would not be against such a feature, never have been infact had you bothered yourself (never been a problim for you has it ;) you would find in the past myself asking for such features, only i have the ability to see why certain suggestions people make on this section of the forum never get implemented despite years of asking

the fact of the mattter is that worldwide no such rule is in place for the majority & the fact that allowing players who don't even make your reserve list playing aginst you is not really a big deal, if you offload wages (in the present an unwelcome strain on your financis) then the side loaning such players (usually much weaker/smaller clubs) in having these wages (often at a cost to them financially) should for arguments sake be allowd play these players during these turns as they would be paying that wage for that turn.

The loaning club has more than enough pull to select who he loans to or if he wants to loan at all to certain "rival" clubs.

The loaning club can also ask by PM not to play such unwanted players, usually the loaning club will agree and enforce this, if not theen you can choose not to deal with this club in future with loans or recall players after an agreement was dishonored, thenceforth making the loaning club weaker for all games ahead for the privilege of just that 1 game.

in real life it's usually an agreement between negociating clubs not to play contracted players out on loan against there primary club, not an enforcement of a rule book.

I don't demand or expect anything; this is a discussion forum for suggestions and improvements. if you feel that such discussion is pointless why don't you just butt out and leave it to those who would like to discuss ideas?

Of course things aren't going to change on the basis of a few or even many posts, and maybe they don't even need to change anyway, that doesn't mean that people wouldn't like to talk about them.

But I would hazard a guess that there would be far more open discussion here if you didn't have the compulsion to torpedo anyone who comes up with something that either you've heard before or don't think is of value. What exactly do you think that your destructive criticisms achieve? I don't know but I suspect that are quite a few who have been "Shelbourned" who probably won't come back to the forum. Perhaps that thought makes you happy, sadly it wouldn't surprise me.

Regarding your previous posts you are prolific and I've resisted the temptation to read them all. But just because you post a lot that doesn't mean that your opinions count for more than anyone else's, however long you have been making them. I can respect knowledge and experience when it is used constructively, but not when it is to be dismissive and rude. But that won't matter to you either because you are so far up your own insides you can't see the light of day.

if someone wants a change to the game and make the argument thats its like that in real life (suggesting it was a rule in 1 league) then i'll correct them, if you take that personly or "don't like my percieved tone" then that's your problim not mine.

Anyway i have zero time for you (not in the literall sence) your welcome to object to every single argument i make in this section, maybe some day "your side of the argument" might actually have something altered or added to the game that i was on the opposing side of the discussion.

Until then view my posts and reasoning which i always give along with my knowledge of the game with alittle more respect instead of always trying to be a smart&rse.

The only mistake i made was not giving full disclosure in my first post, but i'll not do that often as id be here every day explaining in full (cause same old suggestions/wants of the community every couple weeks resurface in new threads) why this or that wont change or why its not a good suggestion etc

why you have to make a stupit comment accusing me of post building? again unnecessary digging' date=' something that other chap is great at.[/quote']

It's neither 'stupit' nor unnecessary, and it seems that I'm not the only one who has noticed you doing this.

Also, for reference, using that smug winking face doesn't reinforce or add to your ailing arguments. It comes across as the desperate act of someone who has been out-debated.

Ailing argument? i've given different reasons why it has maybe not been introduced to this point (over 5 years of requests) i don't have an "argument" against such an introduction, I only state why it's more unlikly such a feature would not be implemented

yes it was unnecessary, go take a look at previous responses red witch has made to other discussions were i was involved with on this section & you'll see a nice litttle pattern.

Never agrees with the points i make & like many others say i actually never make a valid post in first instance :rolleyes: despite this of all the threads in which he has told me i don't make any valid points, little (actually noting) has been introduced or altered to SM since from those disucssions.

yes it was unnecessary' date=' go take a look at previous responses red witch has made to other discussions were i was involved with on this section & you'll see a nice litttle pattern.

.[/quote']

The nice little pattern is that you unfailing try to belittle any comment which disagrees with your point of view, or you dismiss anything that you have seen discussed here before. I am sure you think you are "winning" arguments when in fact you are only exposing your narrow minded view.

Just because I speak differently to you doesn't mean that yours or my words have more meaning, though I don't expect you to grasp that.

There is very little interaction on this forum, and I think I know why that is.