Portuguese league ratings..

FCPorto:

NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and should increase at least to 81

BOSINGWA, Jose- he is RB/CB but in the beggining of his career he was DM, he is currently 89 and i think he should go to 90 because is titular in Portuguese squad and is very attacker

FUCILE, Jorge- he is currently 89. He is in the same level as leo(from benfica) and if leo is 90 Fucile should also be and he have an advantage because can play in both sides

BRUNO ALVES, Eduardo-he growth a lot with Pepe he is currently 89 and should increase to 90 now or in the next changes. In the two last Portuguese games he was titular and also played another game against Armenia as substitute

RAUL MEIRELES, Jose is CM but also can play as DM currently he is 89 but he is playing at Portuguese squad and in FCPorto in great form. Maybe a 90 in this or in next changes

QUARESMA, Ricardo- He his 93 and should increase to 94 of all reasons known..

HELDER POSTIGA, Manuel is 89 and isnt playing well, he shows claw but dont score goals and/or make assistences a decrease to 88 in my opinion

SEKTIOUI, Tarik his rating is 83 but he is made a good start of the season, scored some goals and one was in Portuguese league maybe a 84/85 for him

EDGAR, Bruno his rating is 82 and isnt playing a lot of minutes, his exibitions arent good so i think his rating should decrease to 81

Sporting:

STOJKOVIC, Vladimir(GK) his exibitions werent secure. He made a lot of mistakes principally in crossing a decrease to 85 for me

RONNY, Heberson he corrected his defensive errors and he is becoming a good side back, i think his rating should increase to 86 from 85

ABEL, he should increase to 88.. the same reason as ronny

VUKCEVIC, Simon is cm/am but he is playing as LM is the sporting player is best form and also one of the portuguese league. he should increase to 86 and in next change to 87 at least

MIGUEL VELOSO, Luís he is DM/CB and his rating is 87 he should increase to 88 because he is playing well in Sporting and also in Portugal under 21. He was called once to Portugal senior team but not played. In the pre season Arsenal tried to buy him

Benfica:

QUIM he is GK and currently 88. He is the substitute of Ricardo in Portugal squad but is the prefered of the most of the portuguese to be titular. In Benfica he made incredible saves and deserves and increase to 89 in my opinion

DAVID LUIZ , Moreira Marinho he is CB his rating is 83 and is the best CB that Benfica have, he is the boss of the defence 85 at least for him

Luizao he is over rated for me. he not deserves 91. He isnt at same level as Pepe and Agger for example. When the ball is close to pitch he is full of dificulties to clear the situation 89/90 for me

Di Maria,Angel is a great surprise he is making some good dribles and matches, he is becoming the great player of Benfica since Simao left the team he should go to 86

KATSOURANIS, Costas is versatile, he can play as CM or CB with same revenue, he is also titular in Greece squad and scored in the game that put Benfica in Champions league, a 90 for me

FABIO COENTRAO, Alexandre Silva his rating is 72 now but should go to 74. He played a lot of games in pre season, two in qualification two champions league and two in portuguese league in regular plan. If the coach bet more in him he can be a good player in future

BERGESSIO, Gonzalo he not proved the 88 that have in SM and the label of a forward that score goals. a 87 for him

Nuno Gomes- he misses a lot of goals in Benfica and in Portugal 91 is very high for him. He passes well but dont make goals 89/90 for him

Marítimo:

Kanu currently he is 84 but scored 2 goals in 3 games and he is playing nicely.. maybe a 85 for him

Makukula, Ariza he is 84 also, scored 3 goals in 3 games.. but was sent off in the last game.. maybe he should increase to 85

Vitoria Guimaraes:

Fajardo-He is the best scorer in the begining of this season in Portugal, he scored 3 goals in 3 matches and is playing in a superb form. Now he is in a club that supports they game in the sides that is favourable to him and to his football. He should to 86 from 84.

These are only some.. i will try post another. Feel free to comment and to add player rating changes! :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

FCPorto:

NUNO' date=' Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and should increase at least to 81

BOSINGWA, Jose - he is RB/CB but in the beggining of his career he was DM, he is currently 89 and i think he should go to 90 because is titular in Portuguese squad and is very attacker

FUCILE, Jorge- he is currently 89. He is in the same level as leo(from benfica) and if leo is 90 Fucile should also be and he have an advantage because can play in both sides

BRUNO ALVES, Eduardo-he growth a lot with Pepe he is currently 89 and should increase to 90 now or in the next changes. In the two last Portuguese games he was titular and also played another game against Armenia as substitute

RAUL MEIRELES, Jose is CM but also can play as DM currently he is 89 but he is playing at Portuguese squad and in FCPorto in great form. Maybe a 90 in this or in next changes

HELDER POSTIGA, Manuel is 89 and isnt playing well, he shows claw but dont score goals and/or make assistences a decrease to 88 in my opinion

SEKTIOUI, Tarik his rating is 83 but he is made a good start of the season, scored some goals and one was in Portuguese league maybe a 84/85 for him

EDGAR, Bruno his rating is 82 and isnt playing a lot of minutes, his exibitions arent good so i think his rating should decrease to 81

[b']Sporting:[/b]

STOJKOVIC, Vladimir(GK) his exibitions werent secure. He made a lot of mistakes principally in crossing a decrease to 85 for me

RONNY, Heberson he corrected his defensive errors and he is becoming a good side back, i think his rating should increase to 86 from 85

VUKCEVIC, Simon is cm/am but he is playing as LM is the sporting player is best form and also one of the portuguese league. he should increase to 86 and in next change to 87 at least

MIGUEL VELOSO, Luís he is DM/CB and his rating is 87 he should increase to 88 because he is playing well in Sporting and also in Portugal under 21. He was called once to Portugal senior team but not played. In the pre season Arsenal tried to buy him

Benfica:

QUIM he is GK and currently 88. He is the substitute of Ricardo in Portugal squad but is the prefered of the most of the portuguese to be titular. In Benfica he made incredible saves and deserves and increase to 89 in my opinion

DAVID LUIZ , Moreira Marinho he is CB his rating is 83 and is the best CB that Benfica have, he is the boss of the defence 85 at least for him

Luizao he is over rated for me. he not deserves 91. He isnt at same level as Pepe and Agger for example. When the ball is close to pitch he is full of dificulties to clear the situation 89/90 for me

Di Maria,Angel is a great surprise he is making some good dribles and matches, he is becoming the great player of Benfica since Simao left the team he should go to 86

KATSOURANIS, Costas is versatile, he can play as CM or CB with same revenue, he is also titular in Greece squad and scored in the game that put Benfica in Champions league, a 90 for me

FABIO COENTRAO, Alexandre Silva his rating is 72 now but should go to 74. He played a lot of games in pre season, two in qualification two champions league and two in portuguese league in regular plan. If the coach bet more in him he can be a good player in future

BERGESSIO, Gonzalo he not proved the 88 that have in SM and the label of a forward that score goals. a 87 for him

Nuno Gomes- he misses a lot of goals in Benfica and in Portugal 91 is very high for him. He passes well but dont make goals 89/90 for him

Marítimo:

Kanu currently he is 84 but scored 2 goals in 3 games and he is playing nicely.. maybe a 85 for him

Makukula, Ariza he is 84 also, scored 3 goals in 3 games.. but was sent off in the last game.. maybe he should increase to 85

Vitoria Guimaraes:

Fajardo-He is the best scorer in the begining of this season in Portugal, he scored 3 goals in 3 matches and is playing in a superb form. Now he is in a club that supports they game in the sides that is favourable to him and to his football. He should to 86 from 84.

These are only some.. i will try post another. Feel free to comment and to add player rating changes! :)

good job these ratings are good

players who i disagree

STOJKOVIC, Vladimir- did one big mistake but wasnt really his fault conceded 2 goals in 3 matchs plays for the serbia national team and i think he should stay the same or go up one.

Nuno Gomes- i am not a big fan of this one and i think he should go down to a 88. he just cant never find the net.

people who need to be added

LIEDSON, da Silva Muniz - might be a shot in the dark but i think he deserves a 92. he was top scorer last year and now has 2 goals in 3 games. only thing thats holding him back is international level.

BUTT, Hans-Jorg hasnt played should deserve to be a 90 maybe a 89 will do until he plays.

MIGUEL VITOR, Angelo Leonardo - Has played well for benfica with all the CB injuries deserves a 79/80

RUI COSTA, Manuel - was good but in my eyes he is still as good he has a long hard shot that scares most teams and perfect passing deserves a 90

VIEIRINHA, Adelino - playing good for the portugals youth team deserves a 83/84

TIAGO, Alexandre - hasnt been playing for a while now maybe should be a 81-80

thats all for now

Yep, he is 87 :s He is the best LB playing in Portugal and that isn't his main position. A secure player to the future. I still thinking he deserves a 90.. but i dont think he will increase 3 :\ let's wait and hope

Fabio Coentrao is playing at Benfica sometimes, only in regular plan dont know if he will increase a lot, let's wait and see :)

IMO Vieirinha deserves maybe a 85 another good Portuguese Winger. :)

Paulo MACHADO started as DM now in his club he is playing as CM and in Portugal under 21 plays as AM, another player with good future. Maybe next year he will remain in FCPorto squad and will not be loaned out. I think a increase to 84 is expectable.

DANI MALLO is GK of Sp. Braga played 4 games last one he suffered 3 goals but in the others he made good saves maybe a 78 from 75

CESAR PEIXOTO he is playing now as LB and well, maybe he found his correct place in football i think he deserves and 86

MIGUEL VELOSO, Luís is currently 87, DM/CB. He played in a good performance in this start, included also the game against Manchester United.. For me is a player with great future, maybe a 88/89. Normally his 'second' position is LB and not CB

JOAO ALVES, Artur he made a regular start being one of fulcral elements of his team. Currently he is 84 but should increase at least to 85

PEREIRINHA, currently 78. He played few minutes in Sporting games this season in regular performance.. An increase at least to 80..

HÉLDER BARBOSA, Jorge in SM is 79 and Forward.. but he plays like winger. In this start scored a brilliant goal and made good moves.. maybe an increase to 81/82

CANDIDO COSTA, Alves he is playing now as RB with good performances i think a small increase to 86 is deserved.

TARGINO, is playing well in his club and in Portugal under21, scored a good goal, an increase to 81/82 is expectable..

Three Benfica players didn't rise as I thought they might.

David Luiz is injured currently, but has proven his worth. 85 would make him an average starting player - he is more than that, when he is fit he is leading the defense. Should be 87.

Angel Di Maria has been a bit of a handfull for teams. A lot of people had doubts before he played, but he's done well. Again, 86 should maybe be 87.

Miguel Vitor went up from 75 to 77. Starting for one of the best clubs in the country, a top club in Europe, playing Champions League football. Gotta be worth more than 77. Even young defenders in Scotland at the likes of Hearts and Hibs are rated 81-86.

Edcarlos also I thought might've got a raise from 86, since he was very good at Sao Paulo and is now starting for Benfica, although he could still rise this week.

FCPorto:

NUNO' date=' Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and should increase at least to 81

BOSINGWA, Jose- he is RB/CB but in the beggining of his career he was DM, he is currently 89 and i think he should go to 90 because is titular in Portuguese squad and is very attacker

Benfica:

Marítimo:

Vitoria Guimaraes:

mate ur post was spot on great scouting

• 2 months later...

rui patricio of sporting lisbon will rise from 75 to about 78/79. he is 3rd choice but due to injuries played a few games. he has played 2 CL matches and played pretty well vs man u. this will rise further as he will make more appearances for sporting.

great long term prospect get him now!

FCPorto:

Benfica:

Marítimo:

Vitoria Guimaraes:

also i feel you should of added Luis Gonzalez, he should move up to 94, hes there captain and also there best player up there with quaresma.

Portuguese league ratings..

That was 2 months ago.. And i dont think Lucho have played enough to deserve an 94.

Players that will rise in next portuguese ranges if they keep playing like they are: Tarik Sektioui, Lisandro Lopez, Veloso, Abel, Marian Had, Purovic, Pereirinha, Vukcevic, Binya, David Luiz, Fredy Adu, Targino, Rabiola, Stelvio Cruz, Makukula, etc..

If he should be banned from football players like Savage' date=' Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack the ball.. he is like them. I think 6 games of suspension as UEFA decided is a lot.. Maybe 4..[/quote']

What do you mean attack the ball??? From what I can remember the ball was on the ground, Binya didnt go for the ball he intentionally tried to injure Brown. Shld go up but I think 10 games would have been a more suitable ban.

That was 2 months ago.. And i dont think Lucho have played enough to deserve an 94.

Players that will rise in next portuguese ranges if they keep playing like they are: Tarik Sektioui' date=' Lisandro Lopez, Veloso, Abel, Marian Had, Purovic, Pereirinha, Vukcevic, Binya, David Luiz, Fredy Adu, Targino, Rabiola, Stelvio Cruz, Makukula, etc..[/quote']

agree with most reasons why they should go up.

Tarik Sektioui- Morocco international player. has 2 goals out of 11 games playing for more then 550 mins in the portugese league. +2

Lisandro Lopez- no need to say anything has been great this whole season scoring 10 goals in 10 games. +1 (only since hasnt played for Argentina)

Miguel Veloso- played over 900 mins for the league 450 for CL and over 250 in the carlsberg cup. A starter for the portugese national team. +1 or +2

Abel- played 976mins in the portugese league, 450 in CL and over 200 mins in the cup. might be biased but i see him play alot and he gives so many assists through the right flank and he scored on goal in the CL. Recent called up to the portugese national team but not used. should go up to 89 as for playing all sportings games. +2

Marian Had-this one i disagree with.. has only played 81 mins the whole season and 90 in CL and 90 in the cup and i think a 85 is good already for him.

+0

Purovic- has played 433mins in the league, 179mins in the cup and 117mins in the CL. has scored 2 goals out of 8 games in the league and scoring one in the cup. Great header on the ball and only 22 so +2

Pereirinha-this one i am 50/50 on as he only has 98 mins in the league, 25 in the CL and 97 in the cup. only 19 and has 2 assists to his name so i would think a +1 is ok.

Vukcevic-played 615 mins in the league, 136 mins in the cup and 222mins in the CL. has 2 goals to his name and is a midfielder. starting to break in to the first team. +1 is reasonable.

Binya- some people will say he wont go up because he did that crazy tackle but i know he will go up. has played 540m in the league 221 mins in the CL and 300 mins in the cup. should be a DM/CM as he was the sub for the injured petit. +2

David Luiz- with the injured he had hasnt been playing so i would suspect he stay the same. 180mins in the league and 88 in the CL. +0

Fredy Adu - played 51 mins in the league scoring 2 goals. 176 mins in the cup scoring 3 goals and played 30m in the CL. been great this season and only 18.

will go up +3 or 4

Targino- played 117m in the league scoring 2 goals. has 57m in the cup. +1

Rabiola- played 35m in the league scoring 1 goal. played 45m in the cup. +1

Stelvio Cruz- one for the future. played 30 mins in the league and played in the bolton game for the uefa cup. called for the u21. if he plays more +1

Makukula- a true Cinderella story called up for the national team and scored on his debut (not sure). played for 806 mins in the league scoring 5 goals. +2

Others that should be mentioned

ROBSON , Severino- has played all the games totaling up to 990mins and 360mins in the carlsberg cup. deserves a +3 rise.

MARCOS, Sebastiao- played all games (990m) and 120 in the cup. he is a GK and only letting in 7 goals in. +1

i hope this is informative its my first really big post so i hope you can enjoy it :D

Lisandro Lopez : 90-->91 - He is having a good scoring time this season . 10 goals in the league and 2 in the champions league .Don't know when he will get a regular call-up to the national team ..

Bruno Gama : 84-85/86 - At first it seemed as if he was a future player built on clouds but it seems Porto were grooming him well .On loan this season but plaid some few games this season and scored a goal .As his team are pushing for a place in Europe it is good news for him .

Quaresma 93-->94 - It is about time he rises to 94 . Done much national team appearances for Portugal and playing well for club as well .( he is mostly getting man of he match awards in the Champions league ) - 5 goals this season are good . Some say the level in the Portuguese league is poor so he shouldn't rise , but he is doing the same thing in the Champions league and national team which is a different level all together.

Veloso : 88-->90/91-You all know how is making the headlines

Rosa Stelvio : 72 -->76/78 -My spot in this forum . Has plaid twice in the Uefa cup and once i the league and chased by Italy's top guns

For more info , please call this number: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=201987#post201987

Angel Di Maria : 86 -->87 - Plaid some good games this season which guarantee him a rise , 6 starts and 3 subs .

Bruno Alves : 90--> 91 - Had a good time in the qualifiers with Portugal and did well with Porto as well .

Ronny : 86--> 87 - Is doing quite well for Sporting and Milan are keeping a close eye in him .10 starts and 1 sub appearance could even make him rise to 88 .

Oscar Cardozo : 89-->90.-A very good signing for Benfica this season . 5 goals in 11 starts is not too bad for a striker but is playing really well .

I will leave the rest for you as i am so tired typing and my brains are clogged up can't think of any other players .

What do you mean attack the ball??? From what I can remember the ball was on the ground' date=' Binya didnt go for the ball he intentionally tried to injure Brown. Shld go up but I think 10 games would have been a more suitable ban.[/quote']

Nah, he tried kick the ball but was too slow.. :)

Some players i said are back from injuries and start playing titular in their teams.. so when the next portuguese rating changes start they will get increases.. that's why also i not evaluated them!:)