Portuguese league ratings..

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

All of them are playing great in Portugal. All will rise. Tomas Costa comfortable on the ball but personally i would go for Fernando. Fernando has established himself as Portos starting CM. Hes two years younger then Costa and has more minutes. Rodrigues is quality, scored a brace against Estrela de Amadora this week and has a 60/40 chance rise. Rolando, Porto's starting CB will go up to 88 and at the end of the season probably 89.

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

Thanks mates, I think that Rodriguez can go up by 1, Rolando by 2 and Francisco Fernando also by 2 to 88, I'm saying it looking only at the stats, because in Italy we haven't the possibility to watch the porteguese's Liga.:)

Also another thing, I think that Rodriguez will change role in SM from Lm/Am to LM/Winger or Winger..What do you think about it? :)

• 2 months later...