Portuguese league ratings..

Gizb

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

Bruno Gama : 84-85/86 - At first it seemed as if he was a future player built on clouds but it seems Porto were grooming him well .On loan this season but plaid some few games this season and scored a goal .As his team are pushing for a place in Europe it is good news for him .

He has made 1 start this season, can't see him going up 1, let alone to 86 to be honest Ahmed. Long term though he seems a good player to have. The rest sound good though.

Any thoughts on Porto's Milan Stepanov?

Also' date=' does anyone know how [b']Adrien Silva[/b] is doing? I heard a lot of good things about him, but never saw him play.

milan stepanov was a bad replacement for the injured captain as alot of goals was his fault. the only 2 ties porto had stepanov was in the play. there recent loss to liverpool it was his fault for 2 goals. if i was SM i would make him go down one.

As for adrien silva he has played on entire minute so i would expect him to stay the same.

Wonder if somone with more knowledge of the Portuguese league could tell me if they think any of these players will change, either up or down.

My team is Sporting so tried to buy, hopefully, the best young Portuguese players i could afford at the moment. Some have already been comented on.

RUI PATRICIO, Pedro G 75 + 2?

TONEL, Nogueira CB 88

ANDRE MARQUES, Filipe LB 78

PEDRO CORREIA, Guerreiro RB/CB 76

MIGUEL VITOR, Angelo CB 77

MANO, Luis CB/DM 74

JOAO MOUTINHO, Filipe CM 91

MIGUEL VELOSO, Luís DM/CB 88 +2?

STÉLVIO , Rosa CM/RM 72 +4?

ADRIEN SILVA, Sebastian DM 76

ROMEU RIBEIRO, Oliveira DM 74

BRUNO PEREIRINHA, Alexandre W 82 +1?

FABIO COENTRAO, Alexandre W/AM 80

HÉLDER BARBOSA, Jorge F 80

LIEDSON, da Silva Muniz F 91 +0?

DJALÓ, Yannick F 86

MAKUKULA, Ariza CF 85 +2/3?

HUGO ALMEIDA, Miguel CF 87 +2/3?

Also any news on form of CARLOS MARTINS, Jorge CM/AM 87, DA COSTA, Manuel CB 86 and PELE, Vítor Hugo Gomes CM 78, any change in rating??

Thanks

milan stepanov was a bad replacement for the injured captain as alot of goals was his fault. the only 2 ties porto had stepanov was in the play. there recent loss to liverpool it was his fault for 2 goals. if i was SM i would make him go down one.

As for adrien silva he has played on entire minute so i would expect him to stay the same.

Hmmm? That's weird. I was under impression that he's doing pretty well there. I mean, to be honest, I didn't really have a chance to see him play other then in a Champions League and in the National team, but really, other then that Liverpool game, he looked just fine to me. As a matter of fact, I was expecting him to get an increase in the next rating change. I don't know, I suppose that you know better then me, but still, if that's true, how come he's a starter? I mean, if he's that bad, wouldn't he be on a bench by now? I think that he, being a new signing, just need more time to settle in, that's all. I might be wrong, of course, but then again, lets not crucified him just because of one bad game:D We all have a days off.

Also, I have another question for you, do you know what's going on with Luis Celsinho? I mean, is he injured or he's just not good enough to break into the first team... or what?

Hmmm? That's weird. I was under impression that he's doing pretty well there. I mean' date=' to be honest, I didn't really have a chance to see him play other then in a Champions League and in the National team, but really, other then that Liverpool game, he looked just fine to me. As a matter of fact, I was expecting him to get an increase in the next rating change. I don't know, I suppose that you know better then me, but still, if that's true, how come he's a starter? I mean, if he's that bad, wouldn't he be on a bench by now? I think that he, being a new signing, just need more time to settle in, that's all. I might be wrong, of course, but then again, lets not crucified him just because of one bad game:D We all have a days off.

Also, I have another question for you, do you know what's going on with Luis Celsinho? I mean, is he injured or he's just not good enough to break into the first team... or what?[/quote']

stepanov was a starter because of pedro emanuels injury. now that he has recovered for the benfica game and he didnt start. he is a good player but i am almost sure if he will rise. all he has to his name is 3 yellow cards and 450m in the league. 360in the CL and 120 in the cup.

Luis Celsinho- not sure if he is injured or what. all i know that he has played 60mins total since the season started.

• 4 weeks later...

FCPorto:

Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2008. He was the only player of FCPorto that played all the minutes of all the games. Should get a 91.(+1)

Pedro Emanuel played 540 minutes in Portuguese league more 90 in Champions league, he 'won' a place as Center back to Stepanov in the last games.. and will continue playing. maybe an increase to 88(+1)

Fucile is currently 89, played 9 games in portuguese league in a total of 810 minutes, have 120 minutes in carlsberg cup and 435 minutes in Champions league he dinamizes the game in the left side with Quaresma, for me the best LB playing in Portugal, i think he deserves a 90.(+1)

Paulo Assunçao is a defensive midfielder, he destroys the attacks of the adversaries, he is the first constructor of the team game and makes it well. He played 13 games in Portuguese league in a total of 1140 minutes. He also played 531 minutes in champions league. I think a 90 is deserved.(+1)

Lisandro Lopez is the best scorer of Portuguese league with 11 goals in 13 games and he scored another 2 in champions league. He played 1150min in league and 525 in champions league. A 91/92 is deserved. But i think he will get 91 because he hasnt any game in national squad..(+1/2)

Tarik Sektioui is the big revelation of this season, has played in superb form, the goal he scored against Marseille is a great 'mirror' of what he done. He scored more more 3 goals in league. He played 11 games as titular and in other 2 as substitute. he also played 304 minutes in CL. I think he deserves 88/89(+2/3)

Adriano played few minutes(226) in all competitions he is back from a injury.. maybe a decrease to 88(-1)

Ernesto Farias only 47 minutes in league and 66 in carlsberg cup. He not deserves and 89.. he was injured but he recovered a lot of time ago and that isnt an excuse. maybe an 87.(-2)

Benfica:

Quim, maybe him and Helton are the best keepers in this league. The only problem of him is the national squad where he is on the bench unhappily, because i think he is better than Ricardo. This season he has been superb with great saves. He played 1201 minutes in league, more 90 in carslberg cup and 540 in champions league.I think he deserves a 90(+1)

David Luiz is the best CB that Benfica have. Since he back from injury he played all games(5) in a total of 540 minutes in league and 178 in champions league. I think he will rise 87/88 also because he put zoro(87) and Edcarlos(86) in bench and have a good marge of progression..(+2/3)

Binya has played 7 games in a total of 630 minutes in league and other 221 minutes in champions league. He have a lot of cards because he is impetuous but not deadly. he should increase to 83/84 i think(+3/4)

Cristian Rodriguez played 10 games and more 1 as substitute in a total of 898 minutes, he scored 4 goals in these league games. He have also 444 minutes in CL and 184 in Carlsberg cup i think he deserves a 88(+1)

Freddy Adu scored 3 goals in 176 minutes in carlsberg cup(3games), 2 goals in 80 minutes distributed in 7 league games and he also played 30 minutes in CL. An increase to 83 i think(+2)

Cardozo 5 goals in 929 minutes in 9 games as titular and other 4 as substitute in league. Another 3 goals in 6 matches in CL in 424 minutes makes him a big scorer. He also put in bench Nuno Gomes 90 rated. i think he deserves the same.(+1)

Di Maria 591 minutes in league, 286 in CL and 205 in carlsberg and some assistance for goals make him deserve an increase to 87(+1)

Butt, Bergessio, Mantorras, Zoro, Edcarlos and Nelson hasn't played enough to maintain their rating so i think -1 for all

Sporting:

Rui Patricio has become the titular GK of Sporting in last games he played 360 minutes in league and 180 in CL. I think he will get 81 and if he plays more can be 82/83 a great promise!(+6)

Ronny, 13 games, 12 of them as titular and 893 minutes in league, 99 min in Carlsberg cup more 392min in CL and is good games above all against Man Utd make me expect a rise of 1/2 to 87/88

Abel, maybe the 2nd best RB after Bosingwa playing in Portugal. He played 1245 minutes in 14 matches in league, 241 in carlsberg cup and 540 in CL where he scored a goal against Man Utd. I think he will rise to 88(+1)

Tonel as good as Polga but he score more goals. 2 in 12 matches in 1019 minutes. He also played 300 min in carlsberg cup and 540 in CL where scored a goal. These predicates make Scolari call him to Portuguese squad but.. he not played. I think he will rise 1 to 89

Miguel Veloso 63 minutes in carlsberg cup, 1227 minutes in league, 479 minutes in CL, appearences for Portugal squad and his great exibitions made him one of the most covet players of his team, he was a lot of times linked with Arsenal, Man Utd and Real Madrid. I think he will increase to 90(+2)

Adrien Silva is the sucessor of Veloso when he quits Sporting (if he quits) he has played 90 minutes in CL and 79 in league maybe he will rise 2 to 78

Purovic scored 2 goals in league playing 702 minutes until now. More 203 minutes in CL and 179 minutes in Carlsberg cup and a goal make me believe he will increase to 87(+2)

Sp. Braga:

Alberto Rodriguez has been a solid defender and has been connected with Newcastle and Aston Villa in the january market of a transfer in a value near of 11 millions of euros.. He played 630 minutes in league where scored a goal and made good exibitions in Uefa cup i think he will increase to 88(+1)

Joao Pereira is a happy adaptation of a RM to RB played 1170 minutes in league more 90 in Carslberg cup and in all Braga games in Uefa cup. He is making good games, defending and crossing well, when he became consistent can be another good Portuguese RB. i think he will get 87(+1)

Roberto Brum is consistent destroying and distributing the game and he is the responsable of the form increase of Braga. He started playing when they changed coach and seems to be a great bet of the coach to make the team play better. He put in bench Andres Madrid 88 rated and i think he will increase to 86(+2). He already played 90 mins in carlsberg cup and 417 in league

Roland Linz is a good striker, the 2nd best in league, that scored already 6 goals in 881 minutes and 5 goals in Uefa cup, he also played 153 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he will rise to 88(+1)

These are only some.. i will try post another. Feel free to comment

He and other players like Rui Costa, Vukcevic are in limit to increase. Like a AM he needs to score more goals.. the thing he isnt doing. Only 1 in 14 games is bad for a AM i think, and was a penalty.. i am not sure he will increase because that i not posted.. but have good changes if he keep playing and if he score.. ;)

He and other players like Rui Costa' date=' Vukcevic are in limit to increase. Like a AM he needs to score more goals.. the thing he isnt doing. Only 1 in 14 games is bad for a AM i think, and was a penalty.. i am not sure he will increase because that i not posted.. but have good changes if he keep playing and if he score.. ;)[/quote']

The main goal of an AM isnt scoring goals! Is first goal is to creat good plays, find openings, and make good passes! Since Sporting "lost" Romagnoli, they didnt play so well, losing a lot of points, but now hes back on the team, Sporting started to play much better!

I think you guys should buy him, cause hes a really good player, that now starts to develop his skills.

Portuguese league ratings..

I know.. but should. One goal is low for a player that plays in that position of the field.. He played in all the games of the league.. so Sporting never lost him.. Will lost if they sell to Colo Colo or San Lorenzo.. they are interested in him..

Maybe Stelvio Cruz.. i am searching now the other squads.. tonight or tomorrow morning i will try post.

Yes... Stélvio Cruz should get a increase. He's now a frequent choice in Braga's squad, also atracting the atention of big clubs like Milan!

Gizb és Tuga?

Sp. Braga:

Alberto Rodriguez has been a solid defender and has been connected with Newcastle and Aston Villa in the january market of a transfer in a value near of 11 millions of euros.. He played 630 minutes in league where scored a goal and made good exibitions in Uefa cup i think he will increase to 88(+1)

Joao Pereira is a happy adaptation of a RM to RB played 1170 minutes in league more 90 in Carslberg cup and in all Braga games in Uefa cup. He is making good games' date=' defending and crossing well, when he became consistent can be another good Portuguese RB. i think he will get 87(+1)

Roberto Brum is consistent destroying and distributing the game and he is the responsable of the form increase of Braga. He started playing when they changed coach and seems to be a great bet of the coach to make the team play better. He put in bench Andres Madrid 88 rated and i think he will increase to 86(+2). He already played 90 mins in carlsberg cup and 417 in league

Roland Linz is a good striker, the 2nd best in league, that scored already 6 goals in 881 minutes and 5 goals in Uefa cup, he also played 153 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he will rise to 88(+1)

These are only some.. i will try post another. Feel free to comment[/quote']

I'm afraid some of your predictions for Braga players are wildly optimistic my friend:

Alberto Rodriguez has played less than both Jaoa Pereira and Cesar Peixoto who are both 86 rated defenders - how could a rise to 88 be justified? :eek:

Roberto Brum has only played 4 games with 1 sub appearance in the league less than 80 rated Yasser Hussain :rolleyes:

Linz may increase but even he has not played all the games and considering Braga are only 6th in a mediocre league is unlikely to do so I would think :confused:

Bit harsh.... UEFA coefficients:

1. Spain (76.891)

2. England (68.540)

3. Italy (66.088)

4. France (53.656)

5. Germany (44.364)

6. Portugal (42.749)

7. Romania (40.165)

8. Netherlands (39.379)

9. Russia (36.125)

10. Scotland (30.500)

Not really mediocre if the league is rated the 6th best by UEFA, although this is more a value based on the best teams in those leagues performances in Europe even so Braga are doing very nicely.

I agree though, some of the rating increases seem a bit high based on stats... but i defer to Gizb as I think he watches this league when I don't. :D

Rodriguez not played all the games because he was injured. All the games he played are after that and thinking that the portuguese changes are only in 6 weeks and he is unquestionable at his team i think he will increase.

Brum played all the games since Braga changed manager as i said, the team revenue as increased because of his actuations. The players rating not increase only because of the time they play so Maldini should be a 10 000 because he plays 20 years ago + or- and he is only 91......... He played (very)well and the manager will keep him in the first team.

Linz not scored only in the league, scored almost the goals in uefa cup that scored in league. When he came to Braga the pre-season was almost in end so he didn't had time to know how the team works like the others had.

Portuguese league is better than Dutch imo and there are players with less scoring vein more high rated than him. And you should know that teams that don't have good bench when play in europe have problems at home.. for example Bolton, Marseille. They are recovering week after week and could/will be 4th.. because the 3 top places are untouchables.

P.S.- xsonnyx sou portugues

will make a post of all the teams and who should go up.

Academica 12th place

KAKA, Claudiano 82

1170 mins +1

PEDRO COSTA, Miguel 81

900 mins +1

ORLANDO, Rui 75

868 mins playing above an 83 and 82 so +2

FOFANA, Gaoussou 74

281 mins 1 goal + 2

Belenenses 8th place

RONCATTO, Evandro 77

902 mins 1 goal +3

Boavista 14th place

OLUFEMI, Oladapu 73 (played in the WC u20 2007 for nigeria)

200 mins + 2

GILBERTO , Manuel 74

571 mins +4 or 5

Desportivo Nacional 9th place

JOAO MOREIRA, Vítor 75 (played in the WC u20 2007 for portugal)

286 +3

Estrela Amadora 13th place

MATEUS , Garcia 79

1028 mins 4 goals +3

Leixoes 11th place

NWOKO, Udochukwu 74

319 mins 1 goal +2

BRUNO CHINA, Manuel 78

1170 mins 1 goal +4

Maritimo 7th place

no one

Naval 10th place

HUGO SANTOS, Eduardo 74

295 mins +2

DIEGO , Angelo 77

720 mins 2 goals +3

JOAO RIBEIRO, Rocha 79

808 mins 1 goal +2

Pacos Ferreira 15th place

KIKO, Josualdo 72

432 mins +2

TIAGO VALENTE, Carlos 77

810 mins 1 goal +2

Uniao Leiria 16th place

no one

Vitoria Guimaraes 4th place

SERENO, Henrique 78

1067 mins +4

Vitoria Setubal 5th place

EDINHO, Arnaldo 83

629 mins 5 goals +1

MATHEUS, Leite 83

944 mins 5 goals +1

Another..

Vit. Guimaraes:

Andrezinho,Ricardo-played 1080 minutes in league and 210 in carlsberg cup his current rating is 77 but should increase to 80/81(+3/4)

Desmarets, Yves has played 10 games as titular and 4 as substitute in a total of 1064 minutes and also played 145 minutes in carlsberg cup. i think he will increase to 81(+2)

Naval:

Marcelinho played 741 minutes and scored 3 goals he also played 120 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he will go to 82(+3)

Elivelton played 574 minutes and scored a goal and 64 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he deserves a 80(+2)

Paços Ferreira:

Dede played 1259 minutes and scored a goal and 79 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he will increas to 82(+2)

Académica:

Tiero played 559 minutes in 10 games 6 as titular. He deserves a 78(+3)

Leixoes:

Jorge Gonçalves scored 2 goals and played 1012 minutes and 135 minutes in carlsberg cup. I think he will increase to 81(+1)

Hugo Morais scored a goal and played 870 minutes in league more 110 in carlsberg cup. 80 for me (+1)

Boavista:

Bruno Pinheiro played 555 minutes in 7 games. He will go up to 77(+3)

Leiria:

Eder played 1170 minutes in 1170 games and 90 in carlsberg cup. He will go up to 81(+2)

Hugo Costa played 602 minutes amd 180 in carlsberg cup. I think he deserves an 78(+1)

Vit. Setubal:

Eduardo played 1260 minutes and 360 in carlsberg cup. A good goalkeeper i think he deserves 83/84(+1/2)

Robson 1260 minutes in league and 360 in carlsberg cup. I think he deserves 82(+2)

Leandro 431 minutes in league and scored a goal in 123 minutes of carlsberg cup. He deserves 76 imo(+2)

E.Amadora

Cardoso 663 minutes in league where he scored a goal. he scored another in 210 minutes of carlsberg cup. I think he will go up to 80(+2)

Yoni 504 minutes in league and 179 in carlsberg cup. I think he will go up 1 to 78

Nacional:

Fellyoe Gbariel played 650 minutes in league and scored 2 goals. I think he deserves a 80(+1)

I reviewed the ratings beneath of what will be..(i think)

A player that needs to be added is:

Rui Pedro Couto Ramalho or only Rui Pedro born in 1988-07-02 and played 45 minutes for FCPorto in carlsberg cup.. He is forward.

Another change should be made is a name of a player. In SM appears Amorim Bruno Lazorini but his name is Lazaroni