Portuguese league ratings..

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

I was happy when i saw Lisandro increased 2 and Rui Patricio increased 8 :eek: Same happened when i saw Farias decreased.. he is now more cheapier to buy:cool: in the last 4 games he scored 4 goals.. and apparently he put Tarik Sektioui in bench.. If he continues he can recover his 89 or be an 90 B)

I noticed that was also added 'Castro' he made his first game last weekend and probably will play this weekend for Portugal cup, when Raul Meireles not be fit he is the first man to replace him.. He had good performances in the reserves league what made me think he have great potential :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

He has been playing in CAN, and i didn't watch his performances. He lost space in team as first choice or even second, behind Petit and Katsouranis.. i have him in some teams and i will keep, just because Petit is getting old and he could replace him, also because when Camacho have a problem in the middle of the defense he puts Katsouranis there and Binya replaces him as CM..

• 2 months later...

The MVP's (untill now) of season:

Lisandro Lopez (F.C. Porto), 23 (22 goals, 1 assists)

Liedson (Sporting), 15 (10 goals, 5 assists)

Ricardo Quaresma (F.C. Porto), 14 (6 goals, 8 assists)

Jorge Ribeiro (Boavista), 14 (8 goals, 6 assists)

Lucho Gonzalez (F.C. Porto), 13 (3 goals, 10 assists)

Cláudio Pitbull (V. Setúbal), 13 (6 goals, 7 assists)

Mateus (E. Amadora), 13 (4 goals, 9 assists)

Cardozo (Benfica), 12 (11 goals, 1 assist)

Zé Pedro (Belenenses), 11 (7 goals, 4 assists)

Wesley (P. Ferreira), 11 (10 goals, 1 assist)

Cristian Rodriguez (Benfica), 10 (6 goals, 4 assists)

Weldon (Belenenses), 10 (9 goals, 1 assist)

Roland Linz (Sp. Braga), 10 (10 goals)

Marcelinho (Naval), 10 (9 goals, 1 assist)

FCPorto

PEDRO EMANUEL, Martins(CB)-he has the captain, titular in almost of the games with Buno Alves and so good as him i think he will increase one to 89 and not two because he isn't international.

BRUNO ALVES, Eduardo(CB)-indiscutible in Porto's defense, only not played 2 league games because manager decided he should rest. 2nd/3rd in Portuguese defense in front of Meira 92.. so he might have 92 too..

PAULO ASSUNCAO, da Silva(CM/DM)-one of the key players of Porto(Lisandro and Lucho said he was the best) recovering balls and starting counter attacks, very solid in defense he deserves an increase to 91.

GONZALEZ, Luis(RM/CM)-the best player of our league and i think that says all. he scored3 goals and made 10 assists and an uncountable number of rupture passes. Lately he has been titular in Argentinian squad.

LOPEZ,Lisandro(F)-the maximum goalscorer of Portuguese league, he have 22 goals in 24 games and was recently called for Argentina's squad after superb season. i think he deserves an 93

SEKTIOUI, Tarik(F/W)-this season he is showing why Porto's leaders expected a lot of him, scoring, assisting making rupture passes one of the bests. He might increase to 89.

V.Guimaraes

NILSON, Corrêa(GK)-One of the responsibles of great season of Vitoria stoping a lot of certain goals, deserves an increase to 87.

ANDREZINHO, Ricardo(RB)-titular in all games in a team that is exceeding the expectations. might increase to 85.

SERENO, Henrique(CB)-good player, with good aerial game, fast and with good lecture of game. should get 85

GEROMEL, Pedro(CB/DM)-the best player of the team, probably will join Benfica next season. He is intransponible and dangerous in freekicks. might increase 1.

MOMHA, Jacques(LB)-i don't have much to say about him, only that he recovered of an injury and played all games after that. should increase to 82.

DESMARETS, Yves(LM/CM) and GHILAS, Kamel(AM) both are the engine of Vit. Guimaraes, all game start in their feets and are the responsibles of goal occasions, both deserve 86.

Sporting

RUI PATRICIO, Pedro(GK)-titular in almost the season, is playing better week after week and winning confidence, have a lot of fails because he facilitates. 3rd choice of Portuguese national squad should increase to 86.

GRIMI, Leandro(LB)-since joined Sporting in january has been titular putting Ronny in bench, is better than him defending and are in the same level attacking, gives more consistence to left flank and because that is the 1st option, deserves an increase to 86/87

GLADSTONE, Pereira(CB)-has been playing a lot recently because of suspensions of other Sportng CB's, making some fails that have cost important points and trophies(he was one of the responsibles of first goal of Rangers for UEFA cup) have some chances to increase to 87.

ABEL, Fernando(RB)-playing a lot and in good form, allways very attacking and secure defending, might increase to 89.

VUKCEVIC, Simon(LM/AM)-the best player of Sporting this year, scored 7 goals in 22 games and isn't a bad record. in the winter was he that saved Sporting of bad results and tried rowing against tide putting Sporting in all competitions. he might increase to 89/90.

BRUNO PEREIRINHA, Alexandre(RM/RB)- played in all Sporting games since ast changes, not exciting technically but uses his speed to overcome his opponents. He stopped Quaresma when he played as RB against Porto using especially his speed. needs improving his technique skills and defensive skills. i think he deserves an 84.

ADRIEN SILVA, Sebastian(DM)-this guy have great future.. but for now have a problem..Miguel Veloso. Both play in same position and Veloso is recovering his form, so that means Adrien is losing playing chances. a great player that should increase to 79/80.

Benfica

EDCARLOS, Conceicao(CB)- should increase for the same reason as Gladstone and like him makes a lot of errors that cost points, will just increase to 87 because of the playing time, the weak point of Benfica when plays.

NELSON, Augusto(RB)-was titular in all games since last changes, his 'tense' crosses are making furor and creating a lot of scoring chances, might increase to 89.

RODRIGUEZ, Cristian(LM/AM)-superb, he and Rui Costa are the ones that takes in Benfica's offensive. scored 6 goals in 20 games, goals or rockets.. he might increase to 89.

RUI COSTA, Manuel(AM/CM)-the best Benfica player of this season, the engine of Benfica, if he is in a good day Benfica is too, if he isn't we see a team dragging in field. Deserves a 91 in his last season(more than probable)

BINYA, Gilles(DM)-have taken the chance of playing when Petit was injured and when Katsouranis back to CB due of Benfica's injuries. he is very hard but needs to improve his temperament because he sometimes is very aggressive. should increase to 85.

Vit. Setubal

EDUARDO , dos Reis(GK)-for me he is better than Rui Patricio and should be the 3rd choice of Portuguese squad to Euro. few weeks ago he defended 2 penalties in the final league cup against Sporting. he should increase to 86

ROBSON , Severino(CB)-titular in all team games, should increase to 85.

CLAUDIO PITBULL, Mejolaro(F)-the best player of team, the team game passes in his feets, the current best scorer of team and the most dangerous player. he might increase to 86. next year i hope he stays with Porto because he is a fantastic player.

LEANDRO, Branco(F)-titular since january because 2 strikers left the team, since them played almost the games, deserves an increase to 82.

Beleneneses

ROLANDO, Jorge(CB)-a great CB with fantastic potential, next season is coming to Porto. he have some chances of increase to 87.

RAFAEL, Bastos-(AM/F)-has been playing since he recovered is injury, shoud increase to 76/77.

RONCATTO, Evandro (F)-he is more a forward that create opportunities, open spaces than a scoring machine, has played quit a lot and should increase to 85.

Maritimo

JOAO GUILHERME, Amorin(CB)-start playing recently(he only made last 2 games) and probably will get more games till the portuguese rating changes, for now i think he will increase 1 to 74 or to 75.

JOÃO LUIZ , Ramires(M)-is having more playing time due to other midfielder injuries. he might increase to 78.

i will post the rest later.

feel free to comment, ask advice for a player that i not posted, etc.

Sp.Braga

KIESZEK, Pawel(GK)-replacing Paulo Santos due to his injury, seemed a interesting goalkeeper. where secure in crosses, good with feet and very elasticum. he should get 82

JOAO PEREIRA, Pedro(RB/RM)-making an interesting season, very offensive. He have the style of Bosingwa and if Bosingwa quit Porto Joao Pereira will replace him because Porto have the preference in him.

STÉLVIO , Rosa(CM/RM)-playing a lot recently due to midfielder injuries. Porto have also an eye in him. very talented. should increase to 78.

JAILSON, Alexandre(F)-he has been titular putting Linz in bench, he is a very mobile(and fast) forward that creates a lot of problems to opponents defense. he might increase to 82.

Nacional

RAFAEL , Wihby Bracali(GK)-started playing when Benaglio left team, a great goalkeeper. might increase to 80

FABIO COENTRAO, Alexandre (W)-playing quit a lot since he left Benfica, has been the best player of his team, Benfica's president already said he next year will stay with the team, he might increase to 82/83.

Boavista

JEHLE, Peter(GK)-has been great, the game i saw more recently was against Benfica and game finished 0-0 because he was superb, made incredible saves and guessed always where the ball will fall. he might increase to 85.

E.Amadora

CELESTINO, Pedro (CM)-should go to 79, played much recently and is also international under-21 for Portugal

FERNANDO , Francisco (CM/DM) and MATEUS , Garcia(AM)-are the best players of the team, the first suports the attack and helps the defense, the second is a good assister(9assists for goals), both should go to 84

Académica

PEDRINHO, Miguel(RB/RM)-playing quit a lot recently, putting Pedro Costa in left side should increase to 81.

Naval

MARINHO, Rui Correia(LM/RM)-has been great, the only with imagination in his team maybe he will increase to 79/80

MARCELINHO, Oliveira(CF)-the team goalscorer, 9 goals in 22 games, is he that mantains the dream of Naval stay in 1st div, might increase to 84/85

Paços Ferreira

KIKO, Josualdo(CB)-returned of an injury and he is playing all games, give more consistency for the team in aerial game, should go to 78

Leixoes

JORGE GONCALVES, Miguel(W)-the best player of the team(better than Vieirinha and Paulo Machado) the danger of Leixoes starts and ends in his feet. should go to 84.

U.Leiria

i not noticed anyone..

i think i not missed any player.

Might be a bit bias but does anyone think tonel should get 90? i mean he has 43 appearences and 5 goals. i mean if burno alves can rise 2 in one season so can tonel. i can understand alves getting to a 92 becasue of international but he has only played a total of 37 games with one goal. so whats your toughts?

Also i think its a lil dumb but i think lisandro lopez shouldnt rise becasue all he has proven is one season so how you a 93 when u have quersma a 93 for i dont know how long.

in 3 years his stats are..

Goals / Appearances

7 / 29

11 / 34

25 / 35

Liedson on the other hand has...

Goals/ Appearances

15 /31

17 / 29

20 /43

So Lopez has 43 goals in 3 years while liedson has 52 goals.

So how you can rate someone a 93 in one season? thats just dumb.

Bruno Alves played last year all games for all competitions for Porto, he not played 2 games this year to rest to 2nd hand of clash against Schalke04 and for yesterday's cup match. he also had one yellow card in 24 league games what is brilliant for a defender. Bruno Alves has been playing in national squad and also played more time in champions league than Tonel and also plays in the champion and not in a un-performing team like Tonel. Bruno Alves was invited by UEFA to give lessons about 'how to defend', he was prefered instead of other more known defenders. you could argue about the goals scored but sometimes he is easily exceeded and when it happens he instead of trying go behind him stays quiet or makes faul.

i think he have the same chances of P.Emanuel in have the 90. P.Emanuel is in the same level of Bruno Alves.

Portugal have good CB's(RB's and W's) and not be in national squad i think shouldn't be impeditive of players have 90 at that place.

Might be a bit bias but does anyone think tonel should get 90? i mean he has 43 appearences and 5 goals. i mean if burno alves can rise 2 in one season so can tonel. i can understand alves getting to a 92 becasue of international but he has only played a total of 37 games with one goal. so whats your toughts?

Also i think its a lil dumb but i think lisandro lopez shouldnt rise becasue all he has proven is one season so how you a 93 when u have quersma a 93 for i dont know how long.

Goals / Appearances

7 / 29

11 / 34

25 / 35

Goals/ Appearances

15 /31

17 / 29

20 /43

agree with thss

When I heard of the Rolando deal I rushed here and saw you write about it:p

I hope he gets a chance at FC Porto.

Gizb,

Don't you think a few players of V.Guimaraes should go to Euro 2008 with Portugal?

They should be given a chance.

V.Guimaraes to Champions League!!!:D

fabio paim might stay because he not played much :(

i will compare only league games.

liedson scored 40 goals in 83 games what means a 0,48 ratio

Lisandro scored37goals in 77 games, 0,48 ratio

the diference is: in the first 2 seasons he played in the wing(in 4-3-3) so is normal he not score much goals like liedson because he played ALWAYS as forward. this year both played in same position(Lisandro played some games as winger replacing Tarik that was gone to CAN joining Farias to F) and you have the results. Lisandro had an international call, thing that Liedson never had. for not saying that Lisandro is the first 2 seasons rarely played complete games till this year, thing that Liedson made allways.. and probably you know..how much game you have more scoring time/opportunities you have. Sincerely i think Lisandro deserves a 93 and Liedson a 91. Also for all that Lisandro make in pitch and Liedson will never make.. also in dreams.

Ahmed, i don't think Vit. Guimaraes will have anyone in Euro, they are strong because their collective not because have any excepcional player.

Goals / Appearances

7 / 29

11 / 34

25 / 35

Goals/ Appearances

15 /31

17 / 29

20 /43

Its based on current form though. Not form and ability from past years. If he isn't as good when the next ratings after come out he can just go down anyway.

Also i think its a lil dumb but i think lisandro lopez shouldnt rise becasue all he has proven is one season so how you a 93 when u have quersma a 93 for i dont know how long.W

Goals / Appearances

7 / 29

11 / 34

25 / 35

Goals/ Appearances

15 /31

17 / 29

20 /43

Well if you look at Fabianos last 3 seasons they weren't good either but i can gurantee he will rise to 93 or even 94...so why not Lopez.