Portuguese league ratings..

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

i just 'called' Ronaldinho to conversation because you said that the ratings are only reviewed by what happened in this season.. but they aren't. as you said Ronadinho rarely played.. so his rating shouldn't be of 97/96 but should be 10 points lower.. and will not be because in the previous seasons he was good.. so the exibithions of others seasons matter when we are talking about player ratings...

i tried explain better my idea :s :rolleyes:

nah, what i am saying is:

if we only look to this season Ronaldinho should be 10 points less rated than he is now, because he seems a normal player. but SM compares (with reason) all seasons so he will only drop 2 points imo. and i am NOT comparing Lisandro with Ronaldinho.. i just called Ronaldinho to the conversation because you said

He is also comparing over 3 seasons which isn't fair, as ratings are based on recent form and time on the field.
and this isn't right. all seasons count when SM review players ratings.. but focus more this season.

we are with an interpretation problem. :|

I've read quite a few times on these forums people rating players from the last time rated to the most recent. Like when a player hardly plays the begining of the season but because of injuries comes in and gets a massive boast because he has played every game since. While others have based it on this current season only.

I've read quite a few times on these forums people rating players from the last time rated to the most recent. Like when a player hardly plays the begining of the season but because of injuries comes in and gets a massive boast because he has played every game since. While others have based it on this current season only.

i try have a mixture of both.

for example, Diego Capel is playing quit a lot and superbely, he surely is playing equal and better like a 92 player.. but will only get 89 because this is his first season like professional and don't have any known competitive background. i/we use the stats between rating changes to know if he had more playing time and improved his skills to know if he deserves a better/worst rating than he have now.

Are different styles that to see things but if you compare them you will see both are right, depends of who mades it and in which style they are more comfortable.

:|

And when u guys said i am biased for liesdons thats not true did i say he should increase? and tbh i really dont like liesdon lol i just like when he scores :D

and about lopez i think its so dumb how he will be a 93 in one season.

If Luís Fabiano goes to a 93 then why should Lopez get to it? i mean spanish league is was better then the portugese league and Fabiano has more goals in then lopez. i just dont think he should get a 93 and all of a sudden become porto best players in one year.

Roncatto i think will get 85.

Meireles has decreased is form, don't appear so many times in opponent area as in previous games, sometimes as problems defending. he just added minutes to his profile but not increase and/or keeped the performances.. and i think is also relevant he is not titular in Portuguese squad..

Lisandro was always important and he don't needed to score goals to be one of best players of the team.. kun Aguero probably will increase to 93 but have less goals in last 2 years.. ok, he plays in a better league.. but in Portugal the people focus more the defense than the attack.. have 22 goals is very good for a defensive league. in Portugal is inconceivable the space that i see in English games between the defenders and the midfielder.. the defenses are more open and that results a lot of goals.. here no, score a goal is like to find a needle in the haystack