Portuguese league ratings..

Gizb

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

i have some reserves, he lost the titularity in some games, his team is underperfoming and Austria isn't a synonimous of great players.. although they will participate in Euro2008.. i think he is more likely to stay

i think he is more likely to stay.. but he could decrease because he not played some games for league. And with this new coach seems he is the 2nd option to LB. if you can get Grimi you will make a good deal, because will increase maybe 2 points.

Just to mention, the average points of best players in league of a Portuguese website.

Lisandro Lopez (F.C. Porto) 3,92

Cláudio Pitbull (V. Setúbal) 3,59

Rui Costa (Benfica) 3,52

Ricardo Quaresma (F.C. Porto) 3,46

Jorge Ribeiro (Boavista) 3,46

Lucho Gonzalez (F.C. Porto) 3,37

Cristian Rodriguez (Benfica) 3,32

Raul Meireles (F.C. Porto) 3,26

Diego Benaglio (Nacional) 3,25 -now in Wolfsburg

Beto Pimparel (Leixões) 3,23

João Moutinho (Sporting) 3,21

Nilson (V. Guimarães) 3,21

Bruno Alves (F.C. Porto) 3,19

Geromel (V. Guimarães) 3,19

Quim (Benfica) 3,18

Peter Jehle (Boavista) 3,16

Liedson (Sporting) 3,15

Eduardo (V. Setúbal) 3,15

Juliano Spadacio (Nacional) 3,15

Marcos (Marítimo) 3,14

Bruno (Marítimo) 3,13

Paulo Assunção (F.C. Porto) 3,12

Fernando (U. Leiria) 3,11

Paulo Machado (Leixões) 3,09

Wesley (P. Ferreira) 3,09

Helton (F.C. Porto) 3,08

Roland Linz (Sp. Braga) 3,08

Matheus (V. Setúbal/Sp. Braga) 3,08

Rui Duarte (E. Amadora) 3,08

Zé Pedro (Belenenses) 3,07

Silas (Belenenses) 3,07

Pedro Roma (Académica) 3,07

Bruno China (Leixões) 3,07

Jorge Gonçalves (Leixões) 3,07

João Alves (V. Guimarães) 3,07

Mateus (E. Amadora) 3,07

Pedro Emanuel (F.C. Porto) 3,06

Ruben Amorim (Belenenses) 3,04

Alan (V. Guimarães) 3,04

Robson (V. Setúbal) 3,04

Weldon (Belenenses) 3,04

Rodrigo Alvim (Belenenses) 3,04

Desmarets (V. Guimarães) 3,00

Miguel Veloso (Sporting) 3,00

Rolando (Belenenses) 3,00

Ricardo Chaves (V. Setúbal) 3,00

Mário Sérgio (Naval) 3,00

Elvis (Leixões) 3,00

the scale is 0-5. this only includes players that played at least half of the minutes of season.

Some of you should know that happened in Portugal a thing similar to 'Calciocaos' nominated 'Apito final', today were revealed by Disciplinary Commission of the League the punishments..

FCPorto will loose 6 points and will have to pay 150 000 euros for trying corrupt 2 referees, the president will be suspended 2 years and have to pay 10 000 euros..

Uniao Leiria will loose 3 points and will have to pay 35 000 euros for trying corrupt a referee in one game, the president is suspended 1 year..

More dramatic was the situation of Boavista, they were relegated and had to pay 180 000 euros for a consumated corruption.. and their ex-president will be suspended 4 years..

Boavista and Uniao Leiria will appeal the decision while the FCPorto accepted it, this decision have effects this year...

anyone got an opinion on:

QUARESMA, Ricardo-93

any rise/fall?

should i sell or keep as he is the lowest rated on my team and as hes young and 93 could get abit of cash for him. but if a rise would meen keep.

also has anyone got any stats on him, would be realy useful??

thanks alot

Oh wow 6 points off Porto's 20 point lead is it? big whoop. Boavista being relegated is surprising though.

Because that Porto not appealed the decision.. if they appealed the subtraction could be in next season and Porto's president don't want to start with -6 points..

Yobbo, the Portuguese players were reviewed last week.. and his rating not changed.. i heard rumors that Inter and other teams want buy him for next season.. if i was you i would keep him..

8goals in 27 games(2330 mins) of Portuguese league

2 goals in 8 games(750mins) in CL

are his stats

anyone got an opinion on:

QUARESMA' date=' Ricardo-93

any rise/fall?

should i sell or keep as he is the lowest rated on my team and as hes young and 93 could get abit of cash for him. but if a rise would meen keep.

also has anyone got any stats on him, would be realy useful??

thanks alot[/quote']

anyone got anything on him?

was sad if they not made corruption.. and i think in the title they won they corrupted Desp. Aves that was already relegated in penultimate game of season.. Boavista won that game and Aves played with reserves.. coach said that was to give a chance to less used players to play with the Portuguese champion.. but for me Boavista payed them to loose.. :\

was sad if they not made corruption.. and i think in the title they won they corrupted Desp. Aves that was already relegated in penultimate game of season.. Boavista won that game and Aves played with reserves.. coach said that was to give a chance to less used players to play with the Portuguese champion.. but for me Boavista payed them to loose.. :\

well they deserved it because of there excellent defense in 2002 but i think they still would of won w.o paying aves. besides its better if there are a variety of teams winning the league instead of porto, benfica and sporting all the time