Portuguese league ratings..

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

In Romania is the same kin d of problems but here the chairman from Steua Bucharest is watched by DNA (National Group Anti-coruption) because it is said that he pay other team's players to win / lose matches and the vice- president from Steaua was arrested at Cluj after the Cluj Derby(CFR - U) because he had a bag with 1,7 M Euro :eek:

Steaua can be relegated

• 2 weeks later...

Some transfers in Portugal till now:

Rolando joined FCPorto from Belenenses.

Ruben Amorim joined Benfica from Belenenses.

Rochemback joined Sporting from Middlesbrough

Tomas Costa joined FCPorto from Rosário Central

Pedro Moutinho joined Maritimo from Falkirk.

I think Rolando wil be titular in next season in FCPorto, if you can buy him!

Guest the plummer

I think Rolando wil be titular in next season in FCPorto' date=' if you can buy him![/quote']

Am not sure about the standard of maritmo , but a would imagine its alot lot higher than the likes of falkirk but mouthino is a ver very average player , bad signing me thinks x

Average to be perfectly honest is a exaggerating tag for Moutinho. According to SA, he started his career with Maritimo, spent three seasons there and only made 2 apps. It does however get worse, his career total is 16 goals in 105 apps.

Yeah it was a free agent. I've never seen him scoe but I have seen him play and nothing impressive at all. However the media were all over him for 2 months or so then that died off and he wasn't herd of again. In January I think he was linked to Celtic thank God that never materielised.:D

I think Rolando wil be titular in next season in FCPorto' date=' if you can buy him![/quote']

and Joao Ribeiro to Benfica and is going to be in the Portugal squad for Euro 08 next month. I think Rolando and Bruno will be good CBs toegther.

• 1 month later...

i don't know.. Porto made yesterday a more serious game with PAOK.. but 'Sapu' wasn't included because he arrived just few days ago.. yesterday Fucile played as RB and played well like Nelson Benitez as LB.. will be a hard battle, but we still in beginning so hard to say :)

i don't know.. Porto made yesterday a more serious game with PAOK.. but 'Sapu' wasn't included because he arrived just few days ago.. yesterday Fucile played as RB and played well like Nelson Benitez as LB.. will be a hard battle' date=' but we still in beginning so hard to say :)[/quote']

Sapunaru played for Porto all the second half , I saw this and some pics on TV;)

Sapunaru played for Porto all the second half ' date=' I saw this and some pics on TV;)[/quote']

You are right, my mistake.

No really Gizb' date=' is he any good ?[/quote']

If you are talking about Pitbull he is very good. surprised me he had no chance this year in Porto.

• 1 month later...

Wanted some help regarding a young sporting player

I bought Sebastian ADRIEN SILVA when he was rated 76 (Hes now rated 80). Has he featured in any of sportings league games this season. Or will he be starting any in the next few weeks.

Could he rise further or should I sell as I need to cut the wages down.

Thanks, MaoaM