Portuguese league ratings..

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCPorto: NUNO, Herlander(GK) last season was in Desportivo de Aves but now returned to FCPorto. He played in pre-season very well and was also titular in one game this season. He is currently 79 and

Re: Portuguese league ratings.. FCPorto: Bruno Alves- he played 1260 in Portuguese league more 540 minutes in champions league and was titular in Portugal in the 4 last games of qualifying to Euro 2

Portuguese league ratings.. If he should be banned from football players like Savage, Vieira should be also. They also made deadly tackles. Almost the African players are impetuous when they attack t

Re: Portuguese league ratings..

Here are a few players from Portugal that are worth a buy-

1) Rafik Halliche(CB/DM-74) Nacional da Madeira

Stats: 2 starts this season and 2 recent debut appearances for Algeria NT.

2) Pereira Roque Maicon(D-72) Nacional da Madeira

Stats: 2 starts, he'll be 20 years by tomorrow:D

3) Aly Cissokho(LB/CB-75) Vitória de Setúbal

Stats: 2 starts.

N/B: Last season he amassed 21 appearances(1417mins - 1 yellow card) for Ligue 2 side Gueugnon.

He will be 21 years on Monday:D

Enjoy:)

Here are a few players from Portugal that are worth a buy-

1) Rafik Halliche(CB/DM-74) Nacional da Madeira

Stats: 2 starts this season and 2 recent debut appearances for Algeria NT.

2) Pereira Roque Maicon(D-72) Nacional da Madeira

Stats: 2 starts' date=' he'll be 20 years by tomorrow:D

3) [b']Aly Cissokho[/b](LB/CB-75) Vitória de Setúbal

Stats: 2 starts.

N/B: Last season he amassed 21 appearances(1417mins - 1 yellow card) for Ligue 2 side Gueugnon.

He will be 21 years on Monday:D

Enjoy:)

i have mentioned maicon on my thread. Celsinho is on as well.

For more information, it's here

cheers

Wanted some help regarding a young sporting player

I bought Sebastian ADRIEN SILVA when he was rated 76 (Hes now rated 80). Has he featured in any of sportings league games this season. Or will he be starting any in the next few weeks.

Could he rise further or should I sell as I need to cut the wages down.

Thanks' date=' MaoaM[/quote']

I think that you should sell him and keep him shortlisted for the future. At the moment he is the 3rd option for defensive midfielder, behind João Moutinho, who started the Supercup Final and the 2 league games in that position, and also behind Miguel Veloso, who came in as a sub in all the same 3 games. I can't see him starting any games at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

i think isn't. He was injured and because that not played 1/2 games. Fernando won the spot of DM in Porto team and will be hard took him from there. I think Guarin would be 2nd option for there being Pele the 3rd and with less chances to play.. if you receive a good offer for him i would sell.. but it's just me.

Nuno Gomes will at least keep, 2 goals in 4 games. Was holder against Napoli for Uefa Cup and has been holder in Portuguese National squad.. so 89 at least, maybe not 90 because last season he not played much, because he was injured..

Moutinho i think will stay, Sporting is making a good career, but he wasn't being holder in Portugal NS(has been Meireles) and i think it is important to he increase.. although he have been playing well..

about Helder Barbosa he is more likely to stay. He has been the best player of the team(With Zé Carlos) but Trofense have 0 points in 4 games, that is a bad handicap for him and could result in a decrease, what i not believe as he has been called for Portuguese youth categories and it could counterbalance his situation.

Miguel Vitor played(and well) because Benfica had problems in defense, not because his own merit. i can see him going to 81, also because he was called today to Portugal u-21.. but he not have chances to be holder or have more minutes.. only if Benfica have problems again in defense..

hope this helps.

i would keep him as i think he is likely to stay. He not played all the games for various circumstances. Against Arsenal, he not played because he is more slow than Benitez and having Walcott in front was needed a more fast player. the problem of this year in Porto are the side backs. Sapunaru and Benitez aren't so good as Porto needs, the Romanian has been weak every game and surprised me that Fucile not plays in his position.. being Benitez or Lino the LB, Lino was holder against Paços, because Porto was resting players for the game against Arsenal and also because Paços played all game in the defense. Our coach imagining that used him because he is good in direct free kicks.

Every game have a story and don't know if SM knows it.. but i think he will keep his rating and he will play against Sporting this weekend ;)

yes, he have been one of the best players of the team and because him, the coach changed the system. Always surprised me how he hadn't luck in England as he is a great player and has been the Engine of Sporting. He should be 88 for what have been done in Sporting and for what he made in last games with Boro sweater.