Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

I most sincerally Apolagise to all the members that contributed to this thread except for a certain few that will be nameless ,having recieved complaints about

some trying to spoil the thread by putting stupid comments on etc ,i accidently removed the thread instead of the offending posts.

So please start again under here and i would ask all members to respect all threads started on the different teams etc,Spurs,Manutd,Liverpool even Crystal palace for the one that would post properly if there was one ,nothing to stop this person starting their own.

Yes i do know some post in fun but not all see it this way especially the ones that support these teams and want the thread used for serious debate and discussion by members on their team .

So please give these type of threads the respect they deserve for the members that support these clubs and do not spoil them.

Thank you all.:)

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

I would really like to see ledley king back in the squad.

Still on to Arsenal v Tottenham.

I think Tottenham might have a fantastic chance of beating the gooners.

I think the final score will be 2-1 to spurs with kaboul scoring one goal (if hes playin)

Do you Spurs lads think if you do lose to your London rivals then it will be the final nail in your managers coffin so to speak ,because i personally think he has been treat badly by your board ,he has got you 5th last two seasons which is more than what anyone else has done recently ,to me he is a dead man walking on borrowed time.:)

Do you Spurs lads think if you do lose to your London rivals then it will be the final nail in your managers coffin so to speak ' date='because i personally think he has been treat badly by your board ,he has got you 5th last two seasons which is more than what anyone else has done recently ,to me he is a dead man walking on borrowed time.:)[/quote']

I think we can beat Arsenal and do it comfortably in all honesty. I don't think it will be a 3-0 win that's for sure but I feel we will win say 2-1 but dominate most of the game. I think the player's are fan's of Jol's mentality and although recently he has seen a bit annoyed at results I think he has the heart and the player's know that and will want to perform for him now more then ever.

I think the press stiring the Jol thing is going to be the real nail in the coffin if it comes. I can guarentee that if the press didnt pick up or comment on any of this, Jol would have finished the season even if we lost the next few games on top of past results but because of the press they have put pressure on the board to make a decision.

I don't want to lose Jol but the next few games will decide his future.

Do you Spurs lads think if you do lose to your London rivals then it will be the final nail in your managers coffin so to speak ' date='because i personally think he has been treat badly by your board ,he has got you 5th last two seasons which is more than what anyone else has done recently ,to me he is a dead man walking on borrowed time.:)[/quote']

Nel, I reckon the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. And again, its the media.

If we lose. Which I hope we dont!! Then Kol will still be there. No coffins in site imo.

We have not had a manager like Jol for donkeys years!! And there have been plenty of donkeys!! :D

CMON YOU SPURS!! We can beat the goons. Lennon might be playing, depending on fitness test tomorrow morning!!!

The greater shame is your inability to read....

having recieved complaints about

some trying to spoil the thread by putting stupid comments on etc ' date='i accidently removed the thread instead of the offending posts.

So please start again under here and i would ask all members to respect all threads started on the different teams etc,Spurs,Manutd,Liverpool even Crystal palace for the one that would post properly if there was one ,nothing to stop this person starting their own.

Yes i do know some post in fun but not all see it this way especially the ones that support these teams and want the thread used for serious debate and discussion by members on their team .

So please give these type of threads the respect they deserve for the members that support these clubs and do not spoil them.

Thank you all.:)[/quote']

Ahh what a shame Arsenal beat Tottenham 3 - 1. th_clapping.gif

Arsenal top the table and Tottenham in 17th ah i feel so sorry for u. th_sofunny.gif

Not so funny mate coz u know what no one posting on the thread likes arsenal.

th_motocanaglia_diavolo.gif

This was a message on behalf of the red devils and well all spurs fans.

leaving key players out the squad, defoe "cough", and negative tactics, like today at bolton he played a midfield of tainio zokora malbranque and jenas, leaving huddlestone and lennon on the bench, seems a mystery to me, PLAY BOATENG JOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest the plummer

Simple players arent playing for Jol, hes defo away tonight

Ahwell cant wait to see the next muppet who gets the job

Simple players arent playing for Jol' date=' hes defo away tonight

Ahwell cant wait to see the next muppet who gets the job[/quote']

lol why you say that? Im sure after we have shown in PAST seasons that we are capable of 5th + that we can get a none muppet ;)

Im not sure whether he will go tonight or not but unless we play this half then Im pretty sure he soon will be.

Guest the plummer

capible of fith yes mainly beacuse of the dosh you get to spend on players...

And for Jol a think he needs longer in his bed, he allways looks grumpy even when on that rare occasion yous win:eek:

Guest the plummer

Did you see Dan Levy's face when Gardener scored , he had that face that he is about to make a massive decision

.......................If you have brains you will read below these lines :D

Bye Bye JOlllll hahahahahahaha

KABOUL, YOUR A STAR, KABOUL YOUR A STAR, KABOUL YOU ARE OUR SHINING STAR!!

JOLLY, JOLLY, JOLLY!!!

Oh come on!! 4-4 against Villa. Jol must of had a word at half time!!

This is the time for SPURS to turn things around!! As long as we sort out the defence! :o

KABOUL....KABOUL...KABOUL KABOUL I FLIPPING ;) LOVE KABOUL....KABOUL!

Woo!

Quote's from tonight's game :D

' Bye Bye Jol ' Maybe not yet! (My mate the Arsenal fan, Me, everyone else lol!

' Never a Dull game with Spurs! ' Were the best to watch for sure :eek: (Berbs)

' Kaboul booked for leaving the field of play without the ref's permission....should have asked the silly bugger ;)! ' LMAO! (Nav)

Asked the ref!!! Man, I would of asked the ref for a dance!! lol!! Cmon now! But we have got to sort out the defence. No away team should come to the Lane and score 4! Unless we score 5, then I dont care!!!

KABOUL, WHAT A LEDGE!! DEFOE!! 2ND HALF WIZARD!!! KEANO, YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO NEXT!!!

CMON YOU SPURS, CMON YOU SPURS!!

Hate to ruin this fo ryou guys but your acting like you won the match in the end it actually was 4-4 and Spurs were losing heavily throughout the match...Jol is out for sure now he sucks.

Jol is anything but suckage ;) He is the best manager we have had in years. Robinson is having a shocking middle stinct to his career and we were shocking and still let in 4 goals but the thing is we showed passion and determination to chase the game and save Jol's bum ;)

:P Now get out of our thread! No team bashing other team thread's :P