• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread This was tweeted and after 3 minutes, it was removed.

With the state that Inter are currently in' date=' we will eat you for breakfast.[/quote']

Hahahahaha you make yourself look like a fool. read before you type and think if thats actually a proper statement rather than assuming it. You probs have no idea how are inter playing and the players they have brought in. So why make such a statement like that, which makes you look like a clown.:rolleyes:

Hahahahaha you make yourself look like a fool. read before you type and think if thats actually a proper statement rather than assuming it. You probs have no idea how are inter playing and the players they have brought in. So why make such a statement like that' date=' which makes you look like a clown.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Sorry but who are you to judge me on who my knowledge of 1. Who Inter have signed, 2. Who is starting for them and 3. How they are playing?

The fool realistically is you my gooner clown.

Seriously' date=' why are you here? [/b']All you ever do is put me or Spurs down and you have nothing positive to say.

If you wanna come back and laugh when the deadline has gone, go for it. But not your moronic comments now.

Seriously ? Why do you keep asking ?

there's only one answer to that question anyway :rolleyes:

54124-trollface-guy-troll-face.jpg

Seriously' date=' why are you here? All you ever do is put me or Spurs down and you have nothing positive to say.

If you wanna come back and laugh when the deadline has gone, go for it. But not your moronic comments now.[/quote']

Honestly..do you realise how pathetic you're?Just...Spurs will never sign more then 4 top players in a transfer window.You'd be lucky to sign 4 and you'd be lucky to ever sign over 4 players in a transfer window.Just dont be such a fool and always defend your club when you never spent a lot of cash for more then 3-4 guys.If I watch in this thread with 30-40 pages..I'll see how the whole world was linked with Spurs but your team is looking to sell atm to buy a decent player.Just...