Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

ian neller

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Just been onto our site & read about our new 3rd kit, where it says:

"The new black and grey halves third kit gives you athletic innovation built for the pitch. The ultra-lightweight fabric balances durability, breathability, and mobility, the mesh ventilation allows superior airflow and the anti-microbial technology keeps your gear fresh."

Stuff like this always makes me laugh. In other words, it's a glorified t-shirt!

Hey Guys,

I am writing to tell you that, no, I am not a 'Football Agent' or 'ITK.' I am infact an 18 year old and I have been fooling all of you gullible idiots with my fake stories for the past 2 months.

I started out when I was bored one evening and I never once thought that I could get 43k followers. I feel my twitter experience has been very successful with some of my 'Stories' even trending 5th in the world. I'm proud to say that I haven't had even one transfer scoop in my time yet people still say im more reliable than Sky Sports News and the BBC. Laughable.

Some of my personal highlights were the Kaka and Falcao stories which were completely made up. The Daily Mail even wrote an article based on my Kaka tweets and the 2 journalists who wrote it were following me. The Falcao story was possibly my favourite. Last night it was trending worldwide for over an hour and for over 3 hours in Spain and in the UK.

Another fascinating thing about my time on twitter was how some top respected journalists believed my rubbish and even used me as a news source.

Whilst I am here I can also point out there is no such thing as an ITK or Agent on twitter, anyone with an IQ in double figures would realise this. @Agent_NCP , @EPL_Source and @Agent_ITK are all just poor versions of myself who would be nothing without begging me for shoutouts. @Backpage is another clown who stole my fake stories everyday and passed them off as their own.

Im not sorry for wasting everybody's time, you should have realised I was a fake when I got all of my stories wrong and deleted countless tweets. I still cant believe that, I, personally have been trending in Manchester, Leeds, Ireland, Nigeria and South Africa. Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top.

I have really enjoyed my time on twitter, especially winding up Everton and Tottenham fans on a daily basis. You idiots must have realised I was a fake when I linked your team with every player possible in the hope that one move would happen.

My time has now come to and end and I hope to enjoy the last few days of the transfer window without making up rumours myself. Thank you to whoever followed me and retweeted my garbage, it was really appreciated. Goodbye Everyone

Regards, @FootballAgent49 (The Boss)

Like we didnt already know but like he says some people actually believed his tripe and some of the RT's were quite amusing LOL

Like we didnt already know but like he says some people actually believed his tripe and some of the RT's were quite amusing LOL

Ha!

Was just talking to Jack about this yesterday out of coincidence (as there was news on Twitter fluttering around of a deal for Willan' date=' at £17.8m, attempting to find out where it started)[/i'], saying you have to take everything these 'AgentITK' accounts say with a pinch of salt, as who knows if they say who they really are and where there "sources" come from. Guess the above only proves the amount of clowning around these accounts are associated with.

Still, filter out the B.S, there does seem to be deals in the works.

I'm still heartbroken about the fact M'vila wont come now ...

On the other hand, I'm glad that he does not come and that we bought Dembele instead.

Why?

Because this is a player I know more or less nothuing at all about, wich means that I'll spend hours and hours looking at videos,reading diff articles about him to get a feel for the guy, and then finally, see him perform for my team for the first time.

You can't get that stuff with a guy you've followed mroe or less his entire pro career !

So, YAAAY Dembele !

I'm still heartbroken about the fact M'vila wont come now ...

On the other hand' date=' I'm glad that he does not come and that we bought Dembele instead.

Why?

Because this is a player I know more or less nothuing at all about, wich means that I'll spend hours and hours looking at videos,reading diff articles about him to get a feel for the guy, and then finally, see him perform for my team for the first time.

You can't get that stuff with a guy you've followed mroe or less his entire pro career !

So, YAAAY Dembele !

[/b']

Take Spero and Adam from our hands and you can spend eternity to looks at them video and stuff. :P

Wow. You did your homework. :P Can't believe it is this fast. :3

Still not finalized tho.

Btw' date=' isn't Adam is one of your fav. player?[/quote']

Lol, I possess knowledge

;)

He is yeah, I love his brutal way of playing the game.

That said, he would not fit into the team.

Wouldn't be sure on that right now' date=' seems we might of moved on.[/quote']

Well if we're talking about Willian, may seem so, Shakhtar have said they've not received another bid from us after the audacious attempt to get him at £11.8m.

Lloris deal seems to be entirely down to him now.

Well if we're talking about Willian' date=' may seem so, Shakhtar have said they've not received another bid from us after the audacious attempt to get him at £11.8m.

Lloris deal seems to be entirely down to him now.[/quote']

Even tho I hold Ligue 1 higher then most ... PL is still the best football leauge in the world !

And Tottenham is the best team so it's really a easy choice ;)

Farewell to Dembele' date=' I'm happy that he gave his best for the 2 matches he played in. Superb move by Spurs, now it's time for the Fulham 3rd generation (Frei and Kaca) to step up. :)[/quote']Do you think Frei will step up and replace Dembele now? You've had a £3m bid accepted for Richardson.

Do you think Frei will step up and replace Dembele now? You've had a £3m bid accepted for Richardson.

Yes, I'm confident of that, he was pretty good last season. Defo not a like-for-like replacement though, Frei is more of an attacker. Looks like we will be turning to youngsters now, so we were prepared for the inevitable when Dembele left.

Richardson would be a low-risk bid for us, didn't really notice him personally. Will probably add depth to the wings as Dempsey will likely move too.