Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

ian neller

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

That would be much better. With who in the middle? Who would you prefer?

I prefer to have Rafa in there ... tho IF selling Rafa would mean that Dembele took on that role and we bought M'vila to play with Parker on the mid ... then I'd prefer that ;)

Looks like we're stuck with Gallas then for a while :P or is this the time for Caulker to get games ?

Dawson's not actually gone yet, has he?

Not a big lover of Remy, but if he signs for us I'll get behind the lad. Still hoping we get Afellay, I think he'd really suit our style of play & if he stays injury free, would be an excellent addition.

Is VDV's departure likely?

Dawson's not actually gone yet' date=' has he?

Not a big lover of Remy, but if he signs for us I'll get behind the lad. Still hoping we get Afellay, I think he'd really suit our style of play & if he stays injury free, would be an excellent addition.

Is VDV's departure likely?[/quote']

Would really appreciate if spurs get rid of Dawson.Caulker is a talent

yeah i agree with you on remy he isnt class but good

yes i think but as the window is gonna close really soon the chances have fallen.its possible

1 trick pony. Complete opposite to what we want and need.

We need someone at the front post knocking the crosses in. Defoe ALWAYS drops off' date=' it infuriates me soooooo much.[/quote']

Yeah you said that before. One trick. Coming off the bench and scoring. Which he does extremely well. That's all he's ever used for so surely that's good?:confused:

Or am I missing the point

Left training an hour before everyone else' date=' Hamburg doing everything they can, feel your going to be upset come 11pm tomorrow.[/quote']

Not really, as that opens up to push Dembele Into a more offensive position and play buy either M'vila or Moutinho and put them next to scotty ... OR Livermore can play there :-D