Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

ian neller

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Moutinho could have been signed still.

Waiting on reports.........

If you guys don't get him now then at least you have Dempsey to play and advanced role and Dembele can cover deep.

Then Levy can offer Moutinho some decent wages in January.

Good old Levy' date='drove my shevy to the levy but asked for to much:D[/quote']

(8)

Bye bye Joao Moutinho why?

Because Levy's hands were heavy and the deal went awry

Had the fee agreed and all the rest should be easy as pie

But Joao's wage demands were simply too highhhhhh oh his wage demands were simply too higgggh.(8)

Sing it with me :D

(8)

Bye bye Joao Moutinho why?

Because Levy's hands were heavy and the deal went awry

Had the fee agreed and all the rest should be easy as pie

But Joao's wage demands were simply too highhhhhh oh his wage demands were simply too higgggh.(8)

Sing it with me :D

My idea but you took it to another level,Levy has come across as a grade 1 bell-end this transfer window and it has cost him,PLANK.

Must SpRead BEN C.:)

Had to be done' date=' we Yanks need a reason to support Spurs now that Lloris is replacing Friedel. Great deal though.[/quote']

I was hoping for Dempsey to move to Liverpool, but I don't mind seeing him move up to a better team to show why he is the best American player right now, or probably ever. And Lloris moving was a real break, Spurs have a great keeper there. I have not been that surprised at a keeper moving to the EPL since Van Der Saar moved to Fulham all those years ago.

I was hoping for Dempsey to move to Liverpool' date=' but I don't mind seeing him move up to a better team to show why he is the best American player right now, or probably ever. And Lloris moving was a real break, Spurs have a great keeper there. I have not been that surprised at a keeper moving to the EPL since Van Der Saar moved to Fulham all those years ago.[/quote']

Julio Cesar to QPR? :P

So what was spurs profit/loss this window?

What's the craic with joao? Signed ? Failed due to Fee/wages? Both

Looks to me you cut costs while improving the squad something lolerpool failed to do.

Some nice signings but like I said early in the summer you can not compete with the likes of Chelsea, Manu and city and got slated for it.

Liverpool has nearly double you income without champions league and they can't do it.

Spurs is one of the best run clubs in Europe for a reason. You just won't break ur wage structure or transfer policy.

How on earth did you manage to get abe to take a paycut that's more impressive than all of your transfers lol

The Daily Mirror has reported the Moutinho deal as completed. That was how close you guy's where to signing him, I'm still certain he'll join you sometime in the future.

Personal terms was the stumbling block in the deal, apparently Moutinho had more than one agent and they all wanted apart of the fee as part of the deal. He would've been a great addition to the squad but you already look alot stronger all round than you did starting the season.

I can't wait to see Dembele play!