Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

ian neller

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Incredible stuff from us today, dominated the second half and thoroughly deserved a point and possibly all three. Lennon was a cut above the rest today and is shining under AVB, great to see. Gary Neville didn't look to please after the match mind :D

I am gutted I couldn't get the time of work to go to today though, that last minute equaliser would of been absolutely insane, got goosebumps thinking about it.

Incredible stuff from us today' date=' dominated the second half and thoroughly deserved a point and possibly all three. Lennon was a cut above the rest today and is shining under AVB, great to see. Gary Neville didn't look to please after the match mind :D

I am gutted I couldn't get the time of work to go to today though, that last minute equaliser would of been absolutely insane, got goosebumps thinking about it.[/quote']

Not celebrated a goal at WHL like that for ages. Was an immense celebration and moment.

You lot ready to get beat today?

I can see the headlines now' date='

"Man United Run Riot At The Lane"

"Fergies Men March On"

"United We Stand, Who Can Stop Them?"

Sit back and enjoy the show lads.

1lg072tea.gif

loll1k.png

loll2e.png

loll3.png

loll4.png

loll5.png

I think you need a new crystal ball ...

Twitchy generally prefered Parker so Sandro didn't play as much as he could of / should of.

Yeah, never understood that one. Granted, Parker has done a good job since arriving at the club but Sandro offers more in my opinion (less yellow cards for a start!!).

Bale got most, if not all of the headlines during our CL campaign a few seasons back, but Sandro was the one who stuck out for me - especially away to AC Milan. Should have been allowed to have built on that sooner, but glad we have AVB now who can see what he offers us.