Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Whenever I have seen him he has been constantly offside. Against Marseille before christmas he was offside about 10 times and at least half were needless on his part.

Im sure he is prone to be offsides a lot' date=' but there is not doubt that his ability makes up for this 10 fold[/color']

Willian joins Maclsakskakaklalalla :)
The Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder looked set to join Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala after they lodged an official £34m bid' date=' however that has fallen through claim ITV Sport.

[/quote']

I don't know if this is reliable but apparently the deal has collapsed.

Got rid of Bentley and Jenas permanently and Gomes and Townsend on loan by the looks of things' date='I bet Levy is one happy man with the amount of money he'll be saving over the next few months from players that barely feature.[/quote']

Probably makes way for Damiao :(

It's been on and off more times today than you could imagine. God knows what's going on.

Stalling over fee and wages.

Spurs want him and Damaio is interested enough in the move. I can see it being a very late signing if it goes through at all.

So did you guys make a loss in last season financial figures?

Seemed to remember telling someone that you would and you would have to cut ur wage bill.

4m loss (which was easily made up in the summer)

Think we did quite well considering we had no CL money.

4m loss (which was easily made up in the summer)

Think we did quite well considering we had no CL money.

You prob make a loss next season figures but might scrap a profit. Then the following figures will have the new bumper TV deal and Champion league cash if you make it this season.

If I remember correctly figures are like a season and a half behind.

Any word on New Stadium?

Wait and see. You be losing a few high profile players and not replacing them with similar quality.

Simple! You cant not afford or have the spending power of the big guns.

Champion league was vital for you.

You cant even afford addy wages.

So did you guys make a loss in last season financial figures?

Seemed to remember telling someone that you would and you would have to cut ur wage bill.

Vertonghen ' date=' Lloris , Adebayor , Holtby , Démbéle ... just naming a few names that we've managed to buy in a season where we had no CL football.

Idno about you ... but personally ... I'd rather take these signings, having a more stabile team in a season without CL football ... then having CL football and landing 1 or 2 big names ....

Modric is not missed, I seem to remember that was the "big" high-profile player you were talking about the most ... Bale's still there ... granted VdV has left but we've covered him good imo.

[/center']

You prob make a loss next season figures but might scrap a profit. Then the following figures will have the new bumper TV deal and Champion league cash if you make it this season.

If I remember correctly figures are like a season and a half behind.

Any word on New Stadium?

I'd say we will be near break even this season then should make a profit next year, CL dependent on how much the profit actually is.

We had figures last week up until 30th June 2012 so they aren't that behind.

The supermarket has already been started (big part of the project), the actual stadium itself is on schedule to start being built later this year the last time I caught up on it all.

Well I admit my words might be a but too strong. Best run club in England easily. Nice to see Avb doing well.

Clubs like Liverpool should take note with their income they should not be where they are today.