Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

When's Ade back?

Good win for us yesterday. Liking the way we're just going about our business on the pitch & notching up the points. Unbeaten in 9 PL games now I think.

Given how Chelsea are (at the moment at least) there for the taking & City not quite as on it as last year, we've a good shout of giving them a good run over the next few months.... so long as we avoid a downturn like we did at the end of last season! April looks to be a key month for us with Everton, Chelsea & Man City back to back

When's Ade back?

Good win for us yesterday. Liking the way we're just going about our business on the pitch & notching up the points. Unbeaten in 9 PL games now I think.

Given how Chelsea are (at the moment at least) there for the taking & City not quite as on it as last year' date=' we've a good shout of giving them a good run over the next few months.... so long as we avoid a downturn like we did at the end of last season! April looks to be a key month for us with Everton, Chelsea & Man City back to back[/quote']

Togo were knocked out last night so assume tomorrow.

Agreed, didn't really feel nervous about them scoring yesterday. Think most at Hawthorns felt the same, even that last minute FK I wasn't bricking it as much as I used to. Suppose that's the confidence that a top class GK installs.

I'm not looking at City, I thought that Chelsea would be alright but appears not. The longer its 2 teams for 3 spots rather than 2 for 1 the better!

Hate to admit it, but this year you lot are playing to well to miss out on top 4. And if you do somehow fail to achieve that, I think Bale would want to leave. I personally think he can become better than Ronaldo in a year or two, he's got all the attributes.

Bale would be doing well and be forward thinking to join Der Bundesliga in the near future. I feel the way he attacks the goal is Deutsch-efficient like resembelence, and is a one man machinen 99% of the time for Tottenham. If you take Bale out of Tottenham, they would be lieing 11th in the table. He is destined to join a giant club like Bayern, Barca, BVB or Real. ;)

P.S he will single handedly drive Spurs into the UCL very easily, just like how Schurrle is doing with Leverkusen. ;):)

I kind of expected you would have focused on EPL by now, and could have saved your best players for the next round, but then I remembered that there's no EPL round this weekend. Works against OL. Now you only rotate the GK. OL comes with the best available XI, which of course lacks a few players, but still, this should be a serious match, both teams clearly wanting to progress in EL now.