Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale Gareth Bale :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Will be gone in the summer.

Finished it for you.

2 touches of the ball = Awesome all night' date=' Okay....[/quote']

No, he's been awesome all night based on his performance all night. Involved in a lot of the play for Spurs, kept the ball well, dangerous going forward and he hit the post as well with a good strike.

No' date=' he's been awesome all night based on his performance all night. Involved in a lot of the play for Spurs, kept the ball well, dangerous going forward and he hit the post as well with a good strike.[/quote']

The time you posted he had 2 touches..

even if he does go' date=' we'd get more for him than Barca paid you for Fabregas and Henry added together.[/quote']

As everything is inflated and his age, looking at £50m. By no way means he is better than both of course. Me thinks United again?

Tonight's rubber stamped Bale's move in the summer had it not already been. Someone will come in with a huge bid.

Either United or Real IMO. Think Barca will go all out on Neymar. It's been claimed that the Barca president (who is known for links to Nike - shirt sponsor) is being pressured to bring in a Nike endorsed player as Ronaldinho never got replaced in that way, so think they might turn away from Bale.

Btw all this talk about Bale; what about the top class save from Lloris from Matt Taylor at 2-1 (I think?)

Such an important save as well as technically brilliant.

Jaaskalinan was amazing though. Feel for him that he lost that game. He was phenomenal all night.

Btw all this talk about Bale; what about the top class save from Lloris from Matt Taylor at 2-1 (I think?) Such an important save as well as technically brilliant.

Jaaskalinan was amazing though. Feel for him that he lost that game. He was phenomenal all night.

It was a good save don't get me wrong but Taylor took way to long...

Bale will stay i reckon.

Levi will inflate his price if other EPL clubs are interested in Bale, prices clubs may not be able to afford under the stricter financial rules. We fleeced Utd pretty well for Carrick & Berbatov, who weren't the same players once they left Spurs (well, Berba was at times, but not as much).

Last few weeks for Spurs further underline how far we've come, mentally more than anything. I remember that stat at the beginning of the season, where if games finished after 80 minutes, we'd have been top, but conceding late goals was undoing us. Whatever was causing that seems to have been addressed & now we're the ones scoring last minute winners rather than conceding them.

AVB must surely be well in the running for Manager of the Year - still being 3rd at this stage despite the quality players we lost & having to bed in a new system/many new signings.

Praying endlessly that a) Bale doesn't get injured & B) our boys still have plenty of energy in the tank over the next 2 months. But I guess if confidence is high, the lads will always find the energy from somewhere.

Roll on Sunday!

AVB must surely be well in the running for Manager of the Year - still being 3rd at this stage despite the quality players we lost & having to bed in a new system/many new signings.

I like Spurs but there should be no chance of the above, you easily have the 3rd best squad in the league so hes only hitting the levels that should be expected of him, not to mention its really Bale at the moment the reason you are were you are, without him in the last few months AVB wouldnt have been doing so well.

there are others teams around the top of the table who are punching well above there weight.

I would even say Man Utd (even tho I can't stand them) , but coming back and winning the title this year with not such an amazing squad I think has to go down to Fergie as well, the amount City have spent and then taking the EPL title the way they did last year, yet the ..... :P still gets his team coming back the following year fighting like crazy.

I like Spurs but there should be no chance of the above' date=' you easily have the 3rd best squad in the league so hes only hitting the levels that should be expected of him, [b']not to mention its really Bale at the moment the reason you are were you are, without him in the last few months AVB wouldnt have been doing so well.[/b]

there are others teams around the top of the table who are punching well above there weight.

I would even say Man Utd (even tho I can't stand them) , but coming back and winning the title this year with not such an amazing squad I think has to go down to Fergie as well, the amount City have spent and then taking the EPL title the way they did last year, yet the ..... :P still gets his team coming back the following year fighting like crazy.

Don't you start! A certain Luis Suarez has carried you boys a lot more than Bale has us :P

Levi will inflate his price if other EPL clubs are interested in Bale' date=' prices clubs may not be able to afford under the stricter financial rules. We fleeced Utd pretty well for Carrick & Berbatov, [b']who weren't the same players once they left Spurs[/b] (well, Berba was at times, but not as much).

This post is up there with those from LFC fans who believed Dalglish's stance over Suarez was correct:rolleyes:

Carrick not the same player- god give me strength.

It was easy to play the way he did and shine when he was with you as lets face it, your team was an average mid-table team with not much quality.

However despite improving loads since coming to Utd he shares/has shared a microscope with Paul Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney, etc etc etc etc which has in the past worked against him as he is not as effective as the aforementioned world class players.

It is only this season and last that he is being fully appreciated despite his game and performance levels not changing that much from when he first arrived.

Carrick and Berbatov ( in patches ) have both enhanced their career's and reputations which is in no small part down to the domestic and European succes they have contributed to at Utd which they would never have done at Spurs.

Don't you start! A certain Luis Suarez has carried you boys a lot more than Bale has us :P

:D , true and Suarez has a heavier load to carry :P

Bale is only doing so well because we never had Charlie Adam to put him out this season :P

I would not go as far as saying you are a 1 man team and I do think your manager has improved you and will carry on doing so, I think you have an excellent setup from the chairman downwards, however I don't think this season (unless you win the Europa) is enough to get AVB manager of the season.

Due to how good your squad is (even with your sales) , getting into the top 4 alone should not be enough imo, especially considering were you finished the last few seasons without him in charge anyways.