Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

:rolleyes:

It is well deserved' date=' here's why.

Game's been pretty even ... Arsenal had more of a chance to score then us, but here comes the part that makes it well deserved ... we've pushed and pushed and Arsenals defence just can't keep up in the end ... game's had chances both ways, Arsenal has in noway controlled it, either way ... not surprised that Bale got the first goal![/quote']

I don't think that's true. If Arsenal were as clinical as you've been then they'd have been a couple of goals up before you had a chance. Before Bale scored they were on top, having the majority of chances and possession.

Still, two excellent goals and I can't see anything other than you winning now. Would be fun if you embarrassed them :P

Think Ade needs to come off. Second yellow's definitely in the pipeline.

I don't think that's true. If Arsenal were as clinical as you've been then they'd have been a couple of goals up before you had a chance. Before Bale scored they were on top' date=' having the majority of chances and possession.

Still, two excellent goals and I can't see anything other than you winning now. Would be fun if you embarrassed them :P

Think Ade needs to come off. Second yellow's definitely in the pipeline.[/quote']

Wouldn't count the chickens just yet, been 2-0 up a few times and cocked it up.

I don't think that's true. If Arsenal were as clinical as you've been then they'd have been a couple of goals up before you had a chance. Before Bale scored they were on top' date=' having the majority of chances and possession.

Think Ade needs to come off. Second yellow's definitely in the pipeline.[/quote']

Well, add that to the list then, slow defenders and strikers that can't find the back of the net .... not really 2 things you want in the same team in a game like this now is it?

:P

I completely agree, whilst we'd had 1-2 chances ... Bale's run being the best one, Arsenal had more AND better chances, not to mention the corners.

Lloris have been fantastic, he's got everything right so far!

Agreed yet again, if Ade stays on, It'll only end in a red ... and we really don't need that!

Huge props to AVB. Very similar players and style of play to what Redknapp had but he's added tons of bottle. That showed today and was where Arsenal faltered.

Lloris and Vertonghen both superb and I think only Ade played badly. But then again, he didn't get sent off so you might so his as a positive performance :D