Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Well he was obviously diving as it's unheard of for players to be taken off as a precaution if an injury isn't clear immediately :rolleyes:

Exactly, I said he was acting earlier :D

I'll admit a power shift when:

Spurs win 3 PL titles, 2 FA Cups, 2 doubles, go a season unbeaten & finish above us for 16 years

Rep for you for coming into the thread. Far from over but going to be difficult for you. Think you need to win at least 8 of 10 to have a realistic chance.

8 wins is possibly, the only tricky looking games is United at Home and Newcastle away (Although we have a habit of making the easier games hard for ourselves :P)

Just need Chelsea to have a huge dip in form. I can see them losing to Liverpool, and then we might be cheering you guys on to beat them too lol

Huge props to AVB. Very similar players and style of play to what Redknapp had but he's added tons of bottle. That showed today and was where Arsenal faltered.

Lloris and Vertonghen both superb and I think only Ade played badly. But then again' date=' he didn't get sent off so you might so his as a positive performance :D[/quote']

The best thing Ade did yesterday was go off injured! Defoe looked much better when he came on

The best thing Ade did yesterday was go off injured! Defoe looked much better when he came on

Very naive to say that really. Although far from impressive, he did plenty of decent things (Bale wouldn't of had the freedom of the Arsenal defensive third if it wasn't for him on the first goal)

8 wins is possibly' date=' the only tricky looking games is United at Home and Newcastle away (Although we have a habit of making the easier games hard for ourselves :P)

Just need Chelsea to have a huge dip in form. I can see them losing to Liverpool, and then we might be cheering you guys on to beat them too lol[/quote']

Its easy to achive . . . . Cheer Rafa . . . You get gaurnteed poor result :P

i think ade played average . . . But other players were in fine tune which made him look so bad

Very naive to say that really. Although far from impressive' date=' he did plenty of decent things (Bale wouldn't of had the freedom of the Arsenal defensive third if it wasn't for him on the first goal)[/quote']

Have to agree, he did some Good thing and I don't see why so many are giving him slack...tho his yellow card was a foolish attempt!

Very naive to say that really. Although far from impressive' date=' he did plenty of decent things (Bale wouldn't of had the freedom of the Arsenal defensive third if it wasn't for him on the first goal)[/quote']

I didn't realize he was playing until he got injured. Tottenham's performance was far from impressive, but these days we are so poor and we lack so much creativity that it's not even surprising when we lose anymore. I'm not saying this because we lost, but that was one of the most boring NLDs ever.

I didn't realize he was playing until he got injured. Tottenham's performance was far from impressive' date=' but these days we are so poor and we lack so much creativity that it's not even surprising when we lose anymore. I'm not saying this because we lost, but that was one of the most boring NLDs ever.[/quote']

That's probably because you were busy crying.

Far from impressive? we stopped one of the best teams in the country from creating anything for pretty much the whole game. Pretty much every chance you had was from a set piece. It wasn't the usual goal goal goal goal goal goal goal game but it was still exciting. Perhaps you thought different because you weren't really creating anything.

If you wanna talk about far from impressive, could talk about golden boy Wilshere who was non existent if you want.

Top class from Neville as usual.

KL8d0vR6fB4

Absolutely fantastic indepth analysis' date=' really wish they'd do this in Sweden aswell ... here the "experts" talk for like 2 minutes, show some footage from the game then no more!

Loving it![/center']

I have Dean Parrett in a setup I just joined (GC1)' date=' and I want to know if he is worth keeping for the long term, or should I p/e him out? Many thanks. :)[/quote']

hasn't played for spurs at all but he's represented england at every youth level.

i'm a spurs fan at inter in that setup, i'd p/ex with you no problems.

You guy's ready? :) Can't wait for tommorows game :)!

It is bound to be an exciting game and I have bad memories from 2010, but thankfully Maicon isn't our right back. Naga is injured so I think We might see a Bale-Zanetti battle. Milito and Naga are both out with ligament injuries and I don't know if Cassano will be playing for us either. I have to admit Spurs seem to be the most likely to win due to Bale's form and how Inter has been highly lackluster for weeks.

I have Dean Parrett in a setup I just joined (GC1)' date=' and I want to know if he is worth keeping for the long term, or should I p/e him out? Many thanks. :)[/quote']

Sell him, unfortunately won't make it. I think he will more than likely be a championship player moving forward.

You guy's ready? :) Can't wait for tommorows game :)!

It is bound to be an exciting game and I have bad memories from 2010' date=' but thankfully Maicon isn't our right back. Naga is injured so I think We might see a Bale-Zanetti battle. Milito and Naga are both out with ligament injuries and I don't know if Cassano will be playing for us either. I have to admit Spurs seem to be the most likely to win due to Bale's form and how Inter has been highly lackluster for weeks.[/quote']

Don't fear Inter at all tbh. Only thing that is decent is the actual name Internazionale, the squad really isn't good enough. You're clearly in progression currently but I don't expect it to be that difficult a round. Especially not as difficult as Lyon...