Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Same position' date=' same points in a vastly inferior league. Not to mention, full of geriatrics.[/quote']

Don't you have a manager to whine about ?

:rolleyes: Atleast we're still in Europe ... not to mention ahead of you in the table ... but I guess your comeback will be "we have more trophies" :rolleyes:

Same position' date=' same points in a vastly inferior league. Not to mention, full of geriatrics.[/quote']

Before I say something, let it be know I am also an Arsenal fan so I am in no way trying to attack the club.

Vastly inferior league? In the last 10-11 years, Italian Clubs have won 3 Champions League titles which is the same amount as English Clubs. Have you ever watched a minute of Serie A? Yes, I'd agree that the EPL is the strongest league in the world, but vastly inferior?

Geriatics? With this team of old men, We actually won at least something in the past 7 years? So , tell me, what have Arsenal won in the last 7 years? The Emirates cup? Wenger like his young stars but what have they accomplished, Inter have won with men.

I rest my case.

Only Tottenham :D

Had enough of this european games for the experienced players. Friedel not good enough' date=' Gallas just can't play the high line game. Lloris would of saved at least two of the Inter goal's tonight.

AVB had a poor game again, didn't learn from Sunday that Parker and Livermore does not work. Didn't mind the two strikers but why oh why do it when you have Parker and Livermore behind, neither of who can pass 2 yards sideways or backwards, never mind a forward pass.

Sunday is going to be difficult now, players physically tired.

To those saying we're a 1 man team, lets not forget that Lloris, Kaboul, BAE, Lennon, Sandro and Bale didn't start tonight. That's 6 of our first choice 11. I'm sure you will all brush over that.[/quote']

REPPED!

Can't but agree Alex, was thinking the same thing at the last goal there ... Lloris would've most likely saved that header whereas Friedel was just not fast enough.

Also agree with the midfielders ... bench Parker play Livermore ... for the 2nd game in a row I honestly think Livermore put on the better performance then Parker ... Parker just seems ... idno ... uninterested at times.

And I shall support Arsenal and enjoy it' date=' so :rolleyes:[/quote']

You randomly brought up Villa, must be something about Arsenal fans and randomly bringing Villa's relegation woes into conversation.

I couldnt give a dam if you enjoy supporting Arsenal, but judging from the constant whinging in your thread I cant see how you do ;)

You randomly brought up Villa' date=' must be something about Arsenal fans and randomly bringing Villa's relegation woes into conversation.

I couldnt give a dam if you enjoy supporting Arsenal, but judging from the constant whinging in your thread I cant see how you do ;)[/quote']

You slagged off Arsenal, I slag off you, its called banter. Its the Tottenham thread btw.

So I bet Fulham licking their lips, especially Berbatov with two weeks rest!

You slagged off Arsenal' date=' I slag off you, its called banter. Its the Tottenham thread btw.

So I bet Fulham licking their lips, especially Berbatov with two weeks rest![/quote']

lol... I didnt slag off Arsenal I said its a chance to win something ?

and Iv strangely began to like Spurs this season so I want them to win this, and I also want them to get CL.

Anyhoos I agree, they must be gagging to face Tottenham. Especially with Bale, Sandro, Lennon, BAE, Kaboul and Lloris back in the team.

lol... I didnt slag off Arsenal I said its a chance to win something ?

and Iv strangely began to like Spurs this season so I want them to win this' date=' and I also want them to get CL.

Anyhoos I agree, they must be gagging to face Tottenham. Especially with Bale, Sandro, Lennon, BAE, Kaboul and Lloris back in the team.[/quote']

Isn't sandro out for the season?

I felt AVB had a poor game tonight, wrong formation, wrong team selection even wrong substitutions , i know he's done great so far, i just feel 4-4-2 was not the correct formation to play away when you have a 3-0 lead, i think he was expecting Inter to collapse but it was we who collapsed. I hope we can go on to win it but for some insane reason i fear Chelsea , i just think it would be typical if Chelsea knocked us out after taking our place in the champions league then going into the UEFA cup .

"Rumours? I am very happy at Tottenham, I want to stay here a long time, the same goes for Bale, I'm sure he will stay with us next year."

Nice big two fingers to the gooners who are crying themselves to sleep at night praying he leaves in the summer.

Even if in the end Spurs dont finish 4th they will probably win the Europa league n then at least they have actually won something.

Probably? Who knows..many ifs and buts along the way. Nothing is certain until the end of the season.

Massive win.

Thought we were outstanding for the first 25. Took our foot off the gas in the second half and the change of momentum was Defoe on for Ade. Don't get me wrong Ade is far from perfect but Defoe offers NOTHING. Infuriating how bad he and Naughton are. Guess Andre doesn't trust BAE which is upsetting. Looks all set for us to sell him and make big waves to get Shaw.

Well played to Swansea in the second half, really gave us a good test. Although I feel my thoughts were confirmed that they play brilliant stuff and then don't have much cutting edge.

Still remain very confident of top 4. Felt before today that;

Beat Sunderland, Everton and Southampton at home - 9 points

4 points from Wigan and Stoke away

4 points from Swansea away, Chelsea away and City at home

Those 17 points would get us it. Will be many more twists and turns I feel.

Massive win.

Thought we were outstanding for the first 25. Took our foot off the gas in the second half and the change of momentum was Defoe on for Ade. Don't get me wrong Ade is far from perfect but Defoe offers NOTHING. Infuriating how bad he and Naughton are. Guess Andre doesn't trust BAE which is upsetting. Looks all set for us to sell him and make big waves to get Shaw.

Well played to Swansea in the second half' date=' really gave us a good test. Although I feel my thoughts were confirmed that they play brilliant stuff and then don't have much cutting edge.

Still remain very confident of top 4. Felt before today that;

Beat Sunderland, Everton and Southampton at home - 9 points

4 points from Wigan and Stoke away

4 points from Swansea away, Chelsea away and City at home

Those 17 points would get us it. Will be many more twists and turns I feel.[/quote']

Seeing Michu play reminds me of Cavani, hes the first to attack and the first to defend, and probably thats one of the reasons, when Swansea attacks, Michu hasnt got the best lucidity and so tends to miss chances.

really great win for spurs though, i only seen the second half of the game, and by what i've seen in the 2nd half, Swasea definetly would have deserved a draw, so that makes the spurs win twice as important.