• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread This was tweeted and after 3 minutes, it was removed.

Rose started off good but was to blame for the goal and was shocking for the remainder of the game ... Walkers corners and crosses were nothing short of laughable!

Dawson was just as much, if not more to blame for their goal. Totally out of sync with the rest of the back line.

And don't even get me started on Walker. In my opinion, since he won the young player of the year award a couple of seasons ago, he's been well below the level that won him that award in the first place. Probably a similar case to Joe Hart, in that he has no one else in the squad who will seriously push in him that position

It's a transitional period for us & overall I'm still relatively happy, despite losing to our biggest rivals. We've lost our biggest match winner at the end of the day; Arsenal have lost many of those over the last few seasons & continue to perform to a high standard, as will we

Are you Arsenal in disguise?

Only moronic bitter Arsenal fans still thinks Bale is going to leave this summer.

He's advertising BT Sport' date=' FIFA and NBC Sports all in our kit. These are all huge companies, they don't do this stuff is there any doubt. Never mind the fact Real have given up signing him.[/quote']

Ahem, still waiting...

Lets not get carried away here...

1) 3rd game of the season is not far enough into the season to judge either side

2) aside from the goal' date=' Arsenal didn't create an awful lot against us that would be called a clear cut chance. We looked fairly solid apart from the goal, just lacked fluidity & guile up front but that will (hopefully) come with time.

3) hats off to arsenal,[b'] 1 good chance [/b]= 1 goal. Other than urgency, I didn't see anything from them that suggests they're miles ahead of us (but then again, see point 1).

It's a transitional period for us & overall I'm still relatively happy, despite losing to our biggest rivals. We've lost our biggest match winner at the end of the day; Arsenal have lost many of those over the last few seasons & continue to perform to a high standard, as will we

I must be missing something. Lloris was your MOTM.

Shoddy from Rose. Left Walcott completely free.

don't think you can blame Rose exclusively for the goal' date=' the entire defensive line was shoddy and even then there was still a chance to stop the goal, quality finish by Giroud though (as my captain in my fantasy sides was glad if anybody had to score for Rsenal it was him)

I can't believe AVB didn't take Chadli off ... he's been so bad today!

That would be because he is not nearly half as good as some people have tried to make out, maybe I miss something with him but don't see what the fuss is about every time I have seen him.

Unlucky lads. Still no open play goals this season. :o

Which was my point early season' date=' Spurs CM is strong but Capoue, Paulinho, Dembele not many goals there a lot of responsibility on Soldado have to see what happens with Eriksen and Lamela to throw in the mix but it will take time just having a name and a tag don't mean you are going to instantly crack it.

100 Million Euro's. It's now official, Bale is the most overrated player in footballing history.

100m Euro's is vastly overpriced. He is a top drawer player but most expensive player in the world is absurd. mind you it is the old adage a player is worth what somebody is willing to pay......

Hope he does well out there though, seems like a good kid.

That would be because he is not nearly half as good as some people have tried to make out' date=' maybe I miss something with him but don't see what the fuss is about every time I have seen him.[/quote']

He's good, and once he has adapted he'll be a real asset to our team. But what boils my wee is that avb let Chadli stay on rather then sub him for Lamela and push townsend to the LW ... Townsend who up until that point were our best player ... he gets taken off ... I'll never understand what went through AVB's mind there.

Is it just me (it may well be as ive been at work for 10 hours) or is Paulinho off the pace? it just seems like he misplaces passes all too often.

Sandro is a great player so im guessing he will be picking up his first team shirt again soon.

Chadli looked as average as he always does to me.

GG boys. Always had a feeling we would win today.

Still think you guys will get better once everyone gels. The signings you have made are still very good, and should see you in the top 4 unless we pull our finger out in the next 24 hours.

Whats the news on Capoue btw? Looked in alot of pain, hope its nothing too serious.