Sign in to follow this  
ian neller

Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Re: The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Replacement for what? His one league goal in 2013? He's toilet and has done absolutely nothing for ages.

You need another striker (at least one if not two) to be in your squad. Who's your fourth choice striker? If Soldado or Ade hit poor form or get injured, whoever is fourth choice becomes a starter by default. That's not good enough for challenging top four

Sherwood would probably blood Harry Kane or Coulibaly if the need arises.

Top class quality!

Sherwood will be interesting I bet he will go for Danny Ings and keep it English not go into foreign market. Not top four signing but just to keep his ethos.

You guys are now clear favourites to sign Steven Fletcher? :confused:

Surely thats got to be joke right?

I would wet myself if that happens. All that money spent in summer on actual very good players, and in January they sell Defoe and buy Steven Fletcher

Oh my lawd

I would wet myself if that happens. All that money spent in summer on actual very good players' date=' and in January they sell Defoe and buy Steven Fletcher

Oh my lawd[/quote']

I know right?

I would rather give the 12 million to Sunderland and promote Harry Kane :D Not saying he is any good either :)

I would wet myself if that happens. All that money spent in summer on actual very good players' date=' and in January they sell Defoe and buy Steven Fletcher

Oh my lawd[/quote']

Amen to this. Defoe is a much better option.

I can't believe this though Fletcher to Spurs makes no sense at all :confused:

You guys are now clear favourites to sign Steven Fletcher? :confused:

Surely thats got to be joke right?

Celtic in the running apparently why i do not know.

8m for defoe though cant complain

Well is Sherwood really going to do that tho is he one of the managers that overpay massively for mostly average British players?

I do think hes a good forward but not good for Spurs , I think he will promote Harry kane into the 1st team and he will get more games :)

Well is Sherwood really going to do that tho is he one of the managers that overpay massively for mostly average British players?

I do think hes a good forward but not good for Spurs ' date=' I think he will promote Harry kane into the 1st team and he will get more games :)[/quote']

I can't imagine Sherwood's in charge of transfers. Although I also can't imagine Baldini going after Fletcher...

I can't imagine Sherwood's in charge of transfers. Although I also can't imagine Baldini going after Fletcher...

I would imagine tho that Sherwood would pick his targets and baldy would get them? I dont know whats going on but something has clearly been said for him being outright favourite to go to spurs from nowhere. I really hope it happens tho but cant see it :P

I would imagine tho that Sherwood would pick his targets and baldy would get them? I dont know whats going on but something has clearly been said for him being outright favourite to go to spurs from nowhere. I really hope it happens tho but cant see it :P

That's not what happened in the summer. Don't think AVB particularly wanted Lamela, for example.